deutsch oder nicht deutsch?

Rankos
Bourlingueur
Realm: Filgar

deutsch oder nicht deutsch?

Postby Rankos » Sun 10 Jan 2016, 16:57

Zwei Dinge fallen mir zu dem ersten Thread diesen Forenbereichs ein, zum Ersten die Rechtschreibung (dank schlechter Übersetzung), zum Anderen das Thema als solches unter Berücksichtigung einer internationalen Community.
Da dort bislang nur Leute mit einer fremden Muttersprache aktiv waren, möge man mir verzeihen, wenn ich des Weiteren auf Englisch schreibe (Polnisch beherrsche ich leider nicht). :)

For those unfamiliar with the german language I will provide a translation for the two sentences above:
There are two topics regarding the first thread in this forum area that come to my mind, at first the orthography (due to a bad translation) and then the topic of that thread itself, considering that we have an international community. Up to now there have only been people posting who use a foreign first language, so I hope you will excuse me writing the following in English (sry, I'm unable to do it in Polish).

As I said, this forum is build for an international community. Also I've seen an area which is entitled "International".
So why do there have to be extremely similar spam threads whose main difference is the used language?

And then for those interested in german spelling: "zahlen" with a small z means paying, whereas counting would be "zählen" (don't tell me you can't write the muted vowel, it may not be directly accessible on your keyboard, but its certainly possible to write it!)
Next: "Zahlen" with a capital first letter is the plural noun for numbers.

Always at your service!

Rankos

Morlop
Animateur

Re: deutsch oder nicht deutsch?

Postby Morlop » Tue 12 Jan 2016, 21:03

I don't know... but it's Spam :D So I don't really care :lol:

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Yushi » Sun 17 Jan 2016, 21:33

I don't spam... but it's care :D So I don't really know :lol:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Rankos
Bourlingueur

Postby Rankos » Sun 17 Jan 2016, 21:49

@Morlop: Ich hoffe, Du kennst dieses geflügelte Wort nach Boethius, dass mit den Worten beginnt "Si tacuisses" ;D
wenn nicht, Wikipedia hilft sicher weiter :mrgreen:

Return to “Spambereich”