Problemas con la cuenta en Tortolion

Ragnork
Défricheur
Realm: Kragkul

Problemas con la cuenta en Tortolion

Postby Ragnork » Mon 06 Mar 2017, 20:42

Buenas noches.

Habria posibilidad de resetear mi cuenta. Tengo problemas desde hace lagun tiempo. Los PNJ tipo peones, prospectores y demas, no funcionan como debieran. No se cogen ni pican nada por su cuenta. Incluso he probado a coger uno nuevo y tampoco. Y asi solo me funciona el personaje principal. Si hubiera alguna forma de hacerlo sin perder nada, de lo echo y cogido con coronas, estaria bien.

Ya me dicen.

Un saludo y muchas gracias.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Problemas con la cuenta en Tortolion

Postby Céline » Tue 07 Mar 2017, 11:52

Hello,

What do you mean with "Los PNJ tipo peones, prospectores y demas, no funcionan como debieran. "
What do you want they do ?
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Ragnork
Défricheur
Realm: Kragkul

Postby Ragnork » Tue 07 Mar 2017, 15:30

Lo que se supone que hacen. Los peones los puedes dejar en tu terreno. Mas concretamente en la mina, picando, para extraer, por ejemplo cobre. Pero desde hace algun tiempo, esto no puedo hacerlo, ya que cada vez que los dejo, no realizan su tarea.Los dejas picando y al salir no dejjan de hacerlo. Siendo que antes no tenia ningun problema y podia dejar hasta 4 peones en una mina como se supone que se puede.

Ayer decidi pedir dinero a un amigo, que yo no tenia por culpa de esa actualizacion y cogi un nuevo peon, para ver si el problema solo era con los viejo o con los nuevos.Hasta que no llegue a casa despues del curro, no sabre si ha funcionado o no. Lo cogi y lo deje picando con mi pj.

Si funciona ya se que tengo que desacerme de todos y volverlos a coger. (una ruina y perdida de tiempo) Sino espero que podais solucionarlo de alguna manera.

Porque empezar de nuevo un personaje y perder el avance y las coronas emplezadas, seria un poco ruinoso..........

Ya me decis. A la espera de buenas noticias. Un saludo y muchas gracias.

TRADUCCION.

What they are supposed to do. The pawns can leave them in your land. More specifically in the mine, chopping, to extract, for example copper. But for some time now, I can not do this, since every time I leave them, they do not perform their task. You leave them chopping and when they leave they do not stop doing it. Being that before had no problem and could leave up to 4 pawns in a mine as is supposed to be.

Yesterday I decided to ask money from a friend, that I was not responsible for this update and took a new peon, to see if the problem was only with the old or with the new ones.

Until I get home after work, I will not know if it worked or not. I picked it up and left it stinging with my pj.

If it works, I know I have to get rid of everyone and get them back. (A ruin and waste of time) But I hope you can solve it somehow.

Because to start a new character and lose the advance and the crowns used, would be a bit ruinous ..........

You already tell me. Waiting for good news. Regards, and thank you very much.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Tue 07 Mar 2017, 16:28

Hello,

Not sure to understand everything. Can you write an email : support@virtys.com, so I can have a look at your account. Don't forget to mention your account name, server and the character.

To be precise, I connect your account and have no problem to put your "Peon" on passive mode on iron nuggets. I stopped him to not spend your money.

To be sure everything is ok on your part : to put "passive" on copper, for exemple (wit a Laborer), you have to
- go on your concession
- have a mine
- have something else (tent, hunt,...) with enough Comfort or Prestige (3 Comfort for a Laborer for exemple)
- have the level : you and your companion (if you can't mining, he won't do it)

Then clic on the mine in your concession (1 in the picture before), to see what's possible at that place. And after that clic on your companion (2 on the picture) and then on the ressource you want him to collect (3 on the picture)
Don't forget to have money to pay him (you can see the amount "per collect" under his "bag" -> 4 on the picture).
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Soporte y Reporte de Bug”