BUG MATERIALI PERSI/LOST MATERIALS

GioCatta
Traducteur
Realm: Maliken

BUG MATERIALI PERSI/LOST MATERIALS

Postby GioCatta » Wed 08 Jun 2016, 15:17

Dopo aver scoperto che mi mancavano diverse erbe, ho appena provato a fare una fiala di guarigione utilizzando 2 componenti uguali e uno differente (2 orchidee e 1 erba falchinia), ma dopo aver provato ad annullare l'azione, mi restituisce solo 1 orchidea e 1 erba falchinia...ho perso circa 40 orchidee e me ne sono accorto solo al momento di reimpostare le azioni

vi chiedo gentilmente di sistemare il BUG

GioCatta

Google translate
After finding out that I missed several herbs , I just tried to make a healing vial using two identical components, and a different one ( 2 1 falchinia orchids and grass ) , but after trying to cancel the action , gives me only one orchid and 1 falchinia grass ... I lost about 40 orchids and I noticed only at the time of reset actions

I kindly ask you to fix the BUG

GioCatta

Naelline
Coordinateur
Realm: -

Re: BUG MATERIALI PERSI/LOST MATERIALS

Postby Naelline » Sat 18 Jun 2016, 17:36

Hi :)

I transfer the topic to the bug section (I don't really read the rest of the IT forum, I saw this message by chance).
It's a well known bug, the team try to fix it, but it's not simple and need to recode some part of the game. But be sure it's noted. And I remind them regularly that this problem still exists

Return to “Gioco”