when we will see the solardran fabric recipe?

bella
Citoyen
Realm: Maliken

when we will see the solardran fabric recipe?

Postby bella » Wed 06 Apr 2016, 10:11

I don't know if this was already asked before, but, when the recipe for the solardran fabric will be implemented? I want to realize the fashion house, but i found it very rarely in fight and also from the Sword Cape. I have some fibers to convert in fabric, but not the recipe :D It's a little frustrating :D

I hope you can consider to add it soon. Thanks in advance.

PS: i can consider also the spying way, but it could take so long. And having some fibers, i want to use them. I hope you can understand this :)

Tarabiscotte
Emperator
Realm: Agonedus

Re: when we will see the solardran fabric recipe?

Postby Tarabiscotte » Wed 06 Apr 2016, 16:09

Actually, you can get Solardran with "spying" skill.
You can convert seals (obtained by spying tasks) into fabrics at Hawkoria.

Ectorr
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Ectorr » Wed 06 Apr 2016, 17:07

Solardran has not many forms of usage, so its totally ok we get em via spying & commerce. And u sayin not having recipe is frustrating? Well I can tell ya we waitin for much better stuff for ages, that would have real impact on game, not just make your life easier as sol fab would. +its ok if the game forces you to get commerce and spyin up.

bella
Citoyen
Realm: Maliken

Postby bella » Wed 06 Apr 2016, 18:17

I just asked when we will see that recipe, just because it sound strange that we have fibers and we can't craft them. And I didn't meant to be unkind to anyone. I will get them in other ways, then. But i was only making a question. :| I won't bother either.

Mynalla
Citoyen

Postby Mynalla » Fri 08 Apr 2016, 15:57

I feel for you. I remember when I was collecting fabrics for my fashion house, and I know how frustrating it can be. However, I don't really see the recipe for solardran being added because it's not really used for anything else. I think the situation is pretty much "working as intended" to make the fashion house harder to get. Many things in the game take a lot of time and effort, and that keeps players here instead of them getting everything real fast and quitting. It's possible that solardran might play a part in an upcoming zone and be more common there, but there's no way to know if that will be the case.

I understand where Ectorr is coming from as far as things that have more impact on the game, but I also know that the most important thing to each individual is whatever they need right now, and that we need to be sensitive to the needs of players of different levels of experience. Hopefully you'll get your fashion house real soon. If we were on the same server, I'd send you a few solardran to help out, but unfortunately that's not possible.

infael
Bâtisseur

Postby infael » Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:24

It's frustrating that getting the forgery key needed to ultimately get solardran only gives a 15% chance of getting the key.

Gopol
Mystique
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Gopol » Thu 22 Jun 2017, 16:50

infael wrote:It's frustrating that getting the forgery key needed to ultimately get solardran only gives a 15% chance of getting the key.

Lol. That was a loong time ago. You have the cheat option to get it 100%.

infael
Bâtisseur

Postby infael » Fri 23 Jun 2017, 03:06

What cheat option?

Return to “General”