R.I.P. Beekeepers... Was that really necessary, Devs?

Woody
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: R.I.P. Beekeepers... Was that really necessary, Devs?

Postby Woody » Mon 09 May 2016, 22:58

Come on guys... keep it light :)

In all the emotions did any of you guys take the time to read this:

Coastis wrote: viewtopic.php?t=242

READ

Here's another little guide originally written by my buddy IceGirl about setting up a flora toon... It's only slightly more work than making a bee keeper and once you are set up 10-15 minutes a day and a license to print money.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=125

Now I'm sure these people who took the time to hand it too you on a plate, didn't have that 'I got mine' atittude. They did it for YOU!!! to help you, to help the economy and the community. 'WE NEED MORE POTS IN THE MARKET'... players of all levels been screaming that for months... so exploit that market... its there for you. No ones going to make it for you... come on... it's fun... :D

So bite the bullit... use those 4 other spots allocated to you... with sharred BC bonuses to each toon you've already bought. Make a flora alt and make a glass blower / founder to churn out vials... self sufficient!!! you'll need to lend them your armour and stuffs to get em going... but you'll be cash rich in no time...

p.s. I will personally buy ALL the regen vials you make... there sugardaddy Woody to the rescue.
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Return to “General”