Emperator Idea

DarkShade
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Emperator Idea

Postby DarkShade » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 21:16

I have been drawing a blank on my emperator suggestion and would like to open it up to the community. If you have an idea you think would be good, please comment with it on this post and I may end up going with yours. If you purchased the emperator package and already suggested an idea feel free to comment as well, but please add a note that you already posted an idea as preference will be given to those who never had the chance. Let the suggestions commence!

Coastis
Bourlingueur

Re: Emperator Idea

Postby Coastis » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 21:50

Add a mob called RNG we can beat up on a daily basis!

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Fri 08 Jul 2016, 01:13

Add rewards you can "collect" for achievements which includes but it is not limited to premium items and perhaps the legendary Enthusiasm bonus (in small amounts maybe?"

Not an EMP and have no proposed an idea.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Fri 08 Jul 2016, 16:14

Think they might already be planning something like this, but I'll put it here anyways.

Armor made from bones & scales. Actually, I thought of a much more complicated one that also included leather & fibers. Make "armor frame" from a bone and some fiber (the fiber holds the pieces of bone together), use armor frame + leather + scales to make the various armor.

I am a double emperator, and have 2 suggestions, but have used neither of them.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

DarkShade
Emperator

Postby DarkShade » Fri 08 Jul 2016, 23:00

Laerites, I know they mentioned something during the relaunch about some sort of benefits from achievements, but I think it was going to be mainly cosmetic. That does give me an idea though. What if you gained tangible bonuses from achievements in the magic category, like "Cut 4-carat stardust gemstone" give permanent +1 magic bonus, and defeat Watchmaker x20, gives permanent +1 blunt offense, etc?

plantice
Traducteur

Postby plantice » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 17:02

Shame promotion on my part, but have you seen some of my posts in the idea section? That might give you some ideas on how to improve quality of life (rather than fun new toys).

If your looking for a fun new idea, why not runic fabric? like nanoweave
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss Cat says, "Ya I'm going to need you to get back to work"

Return to “General”