Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Nulani
Traducteur
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun 17 Jan 2016, 03:47
Realm: Hipporiel

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Nulani » Wed 07 Feb 2018, 09:56

from today:
09:51: Otrzymujesz: 1x Runa: Mag przebudzenia, 1x Tkanina z olkgu, 3x Kości demona, 2x Denhium, 3x Fragmenty runy mocy

tkanina z olkgu - olkgu fabric

Sorry no screenshot as it kicked me out after this fight.

User avatar
Céline
Mystique
Posts: 1505
Joined: Fri 20 Nov 2015, 20:42
Realm: -

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Céline » Wed 07 Feb 2018, 10:40

Hello :)

Do you know : http://guide.theriansaga-wiki.ru/bosses ? ^-^
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed 24 May 2017, 10:15
Realm: Ruslana

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Tiny Hippo » Wed 07 Feb 2018, 20:30

Céline wrote:Hello :)

Do you know : http://guide.theriansaga-wiki.ru/bosses ? ^-^

Atleast there is no one from 97 drops didnt get olkgu fiber ;)
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

Nulani
Traducteur
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun 17 Jan 2016, 03:47
Realm: Hipporiel

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Nulani » Wed 07 Feb 2018, 21:33

Tiny Hippo wrote:Atleast there is no one from 97 drops didnt get olkgu fiber ;)


well... I know no one who got olkgu from Iriza... but me myself, I got it today. So that must be possible drop from Iriza.

User avatar
Céline
Mystique
Posts: 1505
Joined: Fri 20 Nov 2015, 20:42
Realm: -

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Céline » Wed 07 Feb 2018, 22:05

Olkgu fiber ? :shock:
Did someone loot (or try to loot) something that didn't exist ? ;)


(with my characters on Fiergrue, I looted 2 Wingu Fibers, it paid a part of my new predatoris boots.... Olkgu Fabric from Iriza is really really really rare ^^')
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Wojtek

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby gibsont01 » Thu 08 Feb 2018, 04:01

Céline wrote:Olkgu fiber ? :shock:
Did someone loot (or try to loot) something that didn't exist ? ;)


(with my characters on Fiergrue, I looted 2 Wingu Fibers, it paid a part of my new predatoris boots.... Olkgu Fabric from Iriza is really really really rare ^^')



I’ve fought Izira at least 300 times. Never have had an olkgu drop.

User avatar
Céline
Mystique
Posts: 1505
Joined: Fri 20 Nov 2015, 20:42
Realm: -

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Céline » Thu 08 Feb 2018, 08:54

There is Olkgu. As said, it's just really really really really rare. Don't kill her just to have olkgu ;)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Nulani
Traducteur
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun 17 Jan 2016, 03:47
Realm: Hipporiel

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Nulani » Thu 08 Feb 2018, 11:24

gibsont01 wrote:
Céline wrote:Olkgu fiber ? :shock:
Did someone loot (or try to loot) something that didn't exist ? ;)


(with my characters on Fiergrue, I looted 2 Wingu Fibers, it paid a part of my new predatoris boots.... Olkgu Fabric from Iriza is really really really rare ^^')



I’ve fought Izira at least 300 times. Never have had an olkgu drop.


well, I didn't mean olkgu fiber - I got olkgu fabric, like I wrote earlier. Someone else wrote later about olkgu fiber.

I fought Iriza maybe 60-70 times only with my 2 characters. Special luck? oh i would ten times more have less luck and get Frim80 ;) what is very very rare too but not as rare as olkgu I suppose (in Irizas drop) ;)

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed 24 May 2017, 10:15
Realm: Ruslana

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Tiny Hippo » Thu 08 Feb 2018, 13:10

Céline wrote:Olkgu fiber ? :shock:

No, I made a mistake, that's all, but in any case it's not so hard to understand what I actually meant ;)
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

User avatar
Céline
Mystique
Posts: 1505
Joined: Fri 20 Nov 2015, 20:42
Realm: -

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Céline » Thu 08 Feb 2018, 14:34

Yep... but it was much more funnier to imagine some players looking for something which doesn't exist ;)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed 24 May 2017, 10:15
Realm: Ruslana

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Tiny Hippo » Thu 08 Feb 2018, 14:50

Céline wrote:Yep... but it was much more funnier to imagine some players looking for something which doesn't exist ;)

Elicard's plank, for example :P :lol: :twisted:
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

User avatar
Céline
Mystique
Posts: 1505
Joined: Fri 20 Nov 2015, 20:42
Realm: -

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby Céline » Thu 08 Feb 2018, 14:56

There is ... more than 10 elicard planks in game (total for all servers) ;)
And there is more and more people who kil the owls.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Wojtek

Re: Iriza da Uerda - LOOT TABLE

Postby gibsont01 » Fri 09 Feb 2018, 21:46

Céline wrote:There is ... more than 10 elicard planks in game (total for all servers) ;)
And there is more and more people who kil the owls.


It would be nice if we could combine the ones we have in Wojtek. I have 1! Let’s get them together and build something beautiful :)


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest