I am back With a BOOM

TuXes
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

I am back With a BOOM

Postby TuXes » Wed 05 Apr 2017, 22:28

Havent been here for a while and I am glad it is looking better... steam is creating some waves. However sleep readiness has been turning off a lot of the new people for a long time and im sure there is something to it now. Just the fact that you need to spend those 20 bucks(more in other places) is what drives people away. In fact when i first started if i didnt absolutely love the idea and bought a package off the door i probably would not have stayed for long, spend more money or gotten to learn and find out all the great things about the game.

Sleep readiness is a big part of the game make it available to everyone so they dont feel limited or that they have to spend money to be good at the game. Make them feel that they can achieve everything eventually even if they dont spend money. Like with the bc they can buy off the market to expand their account inventory and crossing and all the good stuff.

Give them readiness and there will be an increase of the people that stick around and an increase in income because everyone spends eventually very few spend right off the door. Finding out there is limit to what you can accomplish sends you running away from the game before they can invest anything into it.

Give them readiness to give them more time to fall in love with your world!!

Cheers,

Wojtec/TuXes

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Re: I am back With a BOOM

Postby Falkarma » Thu 06 Apr 2017, 12:45

Welcome back,

We had some discussions about that in the team too.

Currently it is given as soon as you buy something, that's our gift for supporting the game. I'm not sure to what extend players are turned down by not having it, we don't "brag" ingame about the fact that they should buy to get it (we dont have big windows with "Buy to be able to queue more!").

Any other players can share there tought on that?
Therian Saga

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Thu 06 Apr 2017, 13:28

The game is much less productive without it and way more unappealing because new players have to log in 3-4 times a day to requeue... On the other forum I said make it a purchasable upgrade, we understand why you made it that way but perhaps give the paying players a less crucial or beneficial reward such as a Title, you may call me Emperor Laerities.

I have literally 4 fully upgraded accounts and afew more with sleep readiness I don't even use. I think its stupid to limit it to just paying players and this is also our community so I'd rather us paying players give up our "Paid' benefit for everyone to have it..
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

TuXes
Défricheur

Postby TuXes » Fri 07 Apr 2017, 03:46

Falkarma wrote:(we dont have big windows with "Buy to be able to queue more!")

Thanks is good to be back good work you guys.. It comes down to when they ask how pay to play this game is or when they check out the store and ask about sleep readiness or somebody mentions sleep readiness and they want to know what it is. We either need to say they don't need to worry about it and everything can be achieved with a nice long grind or tell them the truth. I could tell them not to worry about it but sleep readiness is so vital that it would make me a hypocrite and then i can't help anyone I loose my credibility with the community.
When you talk to people you can feel their excitement about the game and I feel that every time sleep readiness comes up they loose some of that excitement. I'll let some of the others say something about it now, this is just from my experience so far.

Tuxes/Wojtek

Return to “General”