I am done TuXes TuXero Stmarl Dtenzo CarpR

TuXes
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

I am done TuXes TuXero Stmarl Dtenzo CarpR

Postby TuXes » Wed 03 May 2017, 15:18

I come here to relax and enjoy the game the people and I thought I have been helping the community for the most part but it turns out I have been ripping everyone off for a long time. So I want to apologize to everyone if I have done you wrong. From TuXes Tuxero Stmarl Dtenzo CarpR sincere apologies.

I take pride in what I do as much as I take pride in my image and I am broken over what happened today. Sure I am goofy sometimes and mess around but I don't think I deserve that. So Lifewarden as one of the leading forces of this server has effectively stomped on me. Perhaps I am overreacting that's possible life has been rough but it is what it is.

Anyway If you care here is the interaction I had with him;

I whispered him today because he was looking for some work to be done on grimroc but I was ignored to my surprise pictures below explain it better.

Moderation : Private discussion is private. You can't put it here without the permission of the other player.

Life has been known to have done stuff like that in the past but i did not believe people that such a good person on the surface or so i thought could be doing shady stuff behind the scenes. In real life you don't have a choice but that's what's good about video games you can just move on.

Protect yourself and take care,

TuXes TuXero Stmarl Dtenzo CarpR/ Wojtek

Return to “General”