Scarezen's Loot

Casteau
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Scarezen's Loot

Postby Casteau » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 20:01

I think Scarezen's loot table could use a tweak for two reasons. First, Scarezen Bones are too rare. And second, all too often he drops nothing of any value at all.

First issue first: those bones. Assuming they currently drop at a rate of 10% (which seems high based on the anecdotal evidence I've seen so far), a guild with an average of 5 people fighting him every day would gather 60 bones in around 4 months. Given the current state of the player-base, I don't think it's realistic to assume that many (if any) guilds will exceed that rate. And, frankly, that's a long time. I understand that the dev team isn't enormous and that putting out quality content takes time. And I understand that the devs want to give us something to keep us busy until the next update. But this feels a bit like the devs are playing fetch with us and have gotten tired of throwing the ball, so they chucked it across the Pacific Ocean.

I also think Scarezen's loot table more generally needs a look. I think I understand the concept behind his loot table -- he's not a particularly tough boss, and his top-end drops (herb pot, wingu fibre, groc block) are extremely good. So I can see why his more common drops are on the crappy side. But at the same time, his top-end drops are very rare and his more common drops are very crappy. I think either his top-end drops should be a bit more common or his common drops should be a bit less crappy. And if the devs feel like he needs to be made a bit tougher to justify improving his loot table, that's a change that should certainly be made.

Anyway, /endrant. What do you all think?

Cyram
Emperator
Realm: Filgar

Re: Scarezen's Loot

Postby Cyram » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 21:01

I disagree. I understand the frustration when nothing good drops but as you correctly point out, that's the price of the high end stuff on a medium boss.

I think overall it's fine.

Tuf
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Postby Tuf » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 21:42

Just trade for bones. It is pretty easy. Chances are better then from fight. Also do u think 77 bow must be cheap?

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Realm: Tortolion

Postby Tiny Hippo » Fri 20 Oct 2017, 22:04

Any alt with nonskilled Berserk and 3 followers as meat cover, can beat out crap out of his thatch ass. Very weak boss. You make drama on the empty place.
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

Drakonis
Défricheur
Realm: -

Postby Drakonis » Sat 21 Oct 2017, 03:09

Tuf wrote:Just trade for bones. It is pretty easy. Chances are better then from fight. Also do u think 77 bow must be cheap?

Where can I trade it?

gibsont01
Emperator

Postby gibsont01 » Sat 21 Oct 2017, 16:29

Tuf wrote:Just trade for bones. It is pretty easy. Chances are better then from fight. Also do u think 77 bow must be cheap?

Not cheap, but awesome!
Attachments
Ultrabow (1).PNG
Ultrabow (1).PNG (134.07 KiB) Viewed 7568 times

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur

Postby Tiny Hippo » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 00:20

So? someone will tell where is the fibers trade or it's kind of secret ?

gibsont01
Emperator

Postby gibsont01 » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 02:30

No secret....just crush Scarezen a million times.

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur

Postby Tiny Hippo » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:06

gibsont01 wrote:No secret....just crush Scarezen a million times.

Nah, leave this shit about million times to someone silly as u r.

Gopol
Mystique
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Gopol » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 09:42

You can get the bone from the exchange (the one for 10 commercial favors).

I haven't heard of anyone finding a wingu fiber otherwhise than via the loot of the new boss.
I guess there will be ways in the next big patch.

Return to “General”