Anyone else play totally solo?

Conan's Might
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Anyone else play totally solo?

Postby Conan's Might » Fri 03 Nov 2017, 11:03

Hey guys,

I'm a massive Therian fan!

Been playing the game for a few years, although this is my second run after it became available on Steam.

I use guides and ask for tips to progress but aside from that I play totally solo. Nil trade. It makes for very slow going but I find acheivments and getting to my goals far more rewarding as a result.

I also have invested in really money to get more companion, item and task slots to make the games run a bit faster.

Anyone else love doing the games totally solo?

Maniel
Emperator
Realm: Maliken

Re: Anyone else play totally solo?

Postby Maniel » Fri 03 Nov 2017, 11:40

Hello,

I have lot of characters !

But with Sayanel, I play the game like he is alone. Just trading with NPC (even if other players buy blades, chisels,...)
It's on a "complete" account (with all tasks, companions, ...).
I takes a lot of time to do each thing, it's another interesting way to play :D

For the moment, he's trying to kill the spider crowd in order to recover cerrydwen
Need new armor. Need a new forge. Need solone. Need a new lumberjack camp... :lol:
Joue depuis le : 2014-01-07 (7janvier) 15:10:07
25 personnages sur Fiergrue (non ce n'est pas un record !).
Mais non, mais non, je ne sommes pas du tout schizophrène :lol:

Mmmmh. Oui, irl, je suis une fille.

Tyche
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Anyone else play totally solo?

Postby Tyche » Fri 03 Nov 2017, 18:55

Hey,

Not sure if you would call this playing solo. I have two accounts and each acct has two characters. 4 toons total. About a week after I got started, I got invited into a guild with 16 domains. The guild only had two active players, who have since quit playing. They haven't played in over a year. Side note #1 have 24 open slots in guild :P

Main character has Rowan / Jacomo / Young Lord / a Boar and a Hipporiel. Have achieved about 90% of where I'm at by pretty much playing on the sidelines. I have traded, bought and sold some items.

Really enjoy playing this game, not in a hurry to reach end game anytime soon.

Side note #2, Everyone wanting to join the guild and use the domains, Please contract me in game. Three Requirements for joining,
1) Must have been playing this game for two weeks minimum.
2) get a recommendation from three old timers. (After all , you will be playing with them. :roll:
3) leave what little gear I have alone.

Dilly Dilly.

Return to “General”