Another hope for change on Hipporiel

Torrey
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Another hope for change on Hipporiel

Postby Torrey » Fri 24 Nov 2017, 22:37

As long as we are putting in requests for Christmas gifts from devs... an alt got hipporiel with transport 48, while most seem to come at 50. We are thinking, well we can make a balm... but there is no transport balm. So next thought is we will use a transport feed, since those exist (and it IS a horse, after all). But no, feeds only work on companions with ferocity. So next time you are adding to our wish list, maybe consider a transport balm for situations like this? Thanks.

Cosette
Citoyen
Realm: -

Re: Another hope for change on Hipporiel

Postby Cosette » Fri 24 Nov 2017, 23:54

Actually since its not a combat companion nor a tradeskill companion is should not be defiance anyways. It needs to be switched to Ferocity like all the other horses in the game, and then the existing Feeds will work on it. I think this was a mistake from the start to make it defiance and they didn't notice it.

Hardsun
Bourlingueur

Postby Hardsun » Sat 25 Nov 2017, 00:09

According to guide section on this site transport balm do... exist ? But its non-discoverable, so no idea where to get recipe.
But i would want it to be switched to ferocity as well so it can be used more freely without crippling authority limit.

Patrope
Bourlingueur

Postby Patrope » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 15:46

The hipporiel is an intelligent companion and therefore uses defiance. But how about allowing players with a hipporage companion to use the same flight locations as the hipporiel?

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Realm: Tortolion

Postby Tiny Hippo » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 18:13

Patrope wrote: But how about allowing players with a hipporage companion to use the same flight locations as the hipporiel?

Totally agree with you.
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

Return to “General”