If you are going to waste my time at least make it worthwhile [Scarezen ridiculousness]

Cosette
Citoyen
Realm: -

If you are going to waste my time at least make it worthwhile [Scarezen ridiculousness]

Postby Cosette » Mon 01 Jan 2018, 22:04

If you are going to give us a boss on a 24 hr timer that mutilates half your companions and leaves your hero mostly dead, then add a 5 round deflection shield and a 60% atk bonus on top of it makes sure you dont have that boss drop this bullshit for loot.

13:54: You get: 2x Hemp Bundle, 1x Flax Bundle

I mean seriously ... are you trying to drive players from the game?

EDIT -- Clearly I posted in anger after having a really terrible few weeks in game with RNG. I do have good armor and weapons, but just a bad run at RNG it seems, sorry.

nobukita
Citoyen
Realm: Alchimideon

Re: If you are going to waste my time at least make it worthwhile [Scarezen ridiculousness]

Postby nobukita » Mon 01 Jan 2018, 22:28

Bof.

C'est un boss entre Scorpidus et Wyvernus. Quand il lache de la fibre de wingu ou des potions 7.3 herbo, ça me suffit même si c'est pas souvent.

C'est pas pire que Wyvernus qui m'a donné 6 perles et rien de plus ce matin. Ou l'horloger qui ne m'a pas donné de plaques de kryan depuis 3 ou 4 semaines. Je sors aussi de ces combats avec une équipe en partie mutilée. Mais c'est le jeu. Ce n'est pas grave. On dort pour récupérer la santé et on revient le lendemain, ou on laisse à d'autres le soins d'avoir les objets et on les rachète.

Au lieu de t'énerver sur les développeurs en imaginant que leur but c'est de faire fuir les joueurs (Imagines-tu sérieusement que c'est leur but ? :lol:), ce serait plus constructif d'aller recruter d'autres combattants, et de t'entrainer au combat pour pouvoir changer d'armure.

GoogleTranslation

He's a boss between Scorpidus and Wyvernus. When he drops wingu fiber or 7.3 herbo potions, it's enough for me even if it's not often.

It's not worse than Wyvernus who gave me 6 pearls and nothing more this morning. Or the watchmaker who has not given me kryan plates for 3 or 4 weeks. I also come out of these fights with a team partially mutilated. But that's the game. It does not matter. We sleep to recover health and we return the next day, or we leave to others the care to have the objects and we buy them.

Instead of annoying the developers by imagining that their goal is to scare away the players (do you seriously imagine that this is their goal? :lol:), it would be more constructive to recruit other fighters, and train you to fight to change armor.

Balok
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: If you are going to waste my time at least make it worthwhile [Scarezen ridiculousness]

Postby Balok » Mon 01 Jan 2018, 22:51

Relatively few of the bosses drop loot that's worth the aggravation of fighting them.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Realm: Tortolion

Postby Tiny Hippo » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 01:41

You have very weak hero and party if u have problems like this. But, wingu fiber too rare as i think. more than 400 kills and 8 fibers i got.
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

Cosette
Citoyen

Postby Cosette » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 04:16

Added the following Edit

EDIT -- Clearly I posted in anger after having a really terrible few weeks in game with RNG. I do have good armor and weapons, but just a bad run at RNG it seems, sorry.

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur

Postby Tiny Hippo » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 07:18

Cosette wrote:Added the following Edit

It happens. Sometimes i have same feeling like "f@©k this shit. im out". But then I remember that its just a game and i'm here to have fun. Sometimes, everyone get this "shit happens" moments and we call them the canadian's random ) Take it easy, pal, everything will be fine ;)

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 09:05

Tiny Hippo wrote:But then I remember that its just a game and i'm here to have fun.

---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

warmate
Traducteur

Postby warmate » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 14:09

its just game for fun, i totally agree that. but somethings are not correct.

for example, in our server, we cannot build palace. because of tenebrous agreement. only 3 people can get it. it takes tooooooooo long.

even if we build palace, this time we can not get new armors. because of scarezen bone. only 5-7 people can handle scarezen. but we can not get any bone. its drop rate ridiculously low. last 2 months, we killed it every day and got totally 10-12 bones.

Our server doesn't have enough player, i know, but Devs should do somethings about this drop rates. or close our server, so we may not lose our time.

its my personel opinion. i am still happy to play it. :)
but my server losing player day by day.

sorry for inconvenience
best regards
warmate

Sniq
Bourlingueur
Realm: Lanfar

Postby Sniq » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 14:27

The chance to get scarezen bone from the Swordcape trade-in (using commercial favors) is higher than from the boss at Grimaldaz.
It is also easier to setup alts to do the trade-in.
I used 8 alts to do the trade-in and got 1-2 bones daily and managed to accumulate 60 bones in about 2 months.

For tenebrous agreement/favors, try sharing one home with store+vault with alts on the same account, and/or hire 6x chamers to help you gather them. The setup+hiring may take like a week but it helps to gather the tenebrous agreements/favors in long run.

Melindra
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Melindra » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 18:43

Gimme wingu fiber and wingu fabric and Scarezen bones each fight!! :lol:
Seriously, though, he IS a scarecrow, so fiber bundles should be expected. :) Once you get 2 boars, this boss is ridiculously easy. Too easy for the loot he can drop, imo. One round kills with only ale taking a hit are 90% of the kills. You don't even need to wear armor if you have two semi-trained boars and a sacrifice.

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur

Postby Tiny Hippo » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 18:57

Sniq wrote:For tenebrous agreement/favors, try sharing one home with store+vault with alts on the same account, and/or hire 6x chamers to help you gather them. The setup+hiring may take like a week but it helps to gather the tenebrous agreements/favors in long run.

It's good advice. I did my agreements/favors, with 4 alts in shared house and 6 T3 traders on each, in about one mounth. Traders made favors and alts made agreements. I achieved same equal harvest speed rate on both types - amount of the agreements = amount of the favors. U need to build Store at Giant Plains with more than 40 prestige and u will be able to hire T3 traders with max ratio (10%). Something like this

Return to “General”