temp guild

muwatalis
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

temp guild

Postby muwatalis » Tue 19 Jan 2016, 05:02

hi guys,
not sure if this is the place to post this...but in preparation for my norstria adventures i'd like to temporarly join a guild with a mansion for the sole purpose of recruiting a diplomat .
msg Leonelu in game so we can talk
ty

Markusjh
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: temp guild

Postby Markusjh » Wed 03 Feb 2016, 13:38

Not sure if anyone took him up on this offer but i am in the same boat.. i have norstria access and a guild already but no mansion and it might be a while before we can build a mansion with high enough stats to get the max diplomat.. i can blue crown the recruitment so id be out of your hair in a day.. really would like a diplomat to help with the norstria questlines though!! i know you cant always have everything you want in life ..but if anyone would be willing to put me up in there guild mansion for a day or so to do some recruiting that would be great!!

please reply here or message markusjh ingame!!

Sniq
Bourlingueur
Realm: Lanfar

Re: temp guild

Postby Sniq » Thu 04 Feb 2016, 02:50

One alternative you can consider is to buy a mansion recipe from another guild or invite someone who have learned the recipe to your guild and build a mansion for your guild.

Our guild bought a recipe from another guild and build a mansion long before we obtained the recipes through the guild event.

I can offer both options.

Return to “General”