Run the game (steam account) on Mac OS

Joe
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Run the game (steam account) on Mac OS

Postby Joe » Sun 16 Sep 2018, 15:47

Anyone knows how to run the game (steam account) under the Mac OS? or how to use a steam account to log in the Virtys?

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Run the game (steam account) on Mac OS

Postby Céline » Sun 16 Sep 2018, 17:18

Hello,
It's not possible to use virtys Client with a Steam account (game data are the same, but "account data" aren't compatible).
Have no idea for steam+MacOs. Players maybe have a solution ?
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Vomestica
Défricheur
Realm: Hipporiel

Postby Vomestica » Mon 17 Sep 2018, 14:20

I've heard of a few people working on an unofficial mac version, but that was a few months ago, so I'm not up to date on the current progress.

camslurp

dedanan
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Postby dedanan » Tue 01 Jan 2019, 20:09

Hi,

I'm a mac user and came across Therian Saga by chance but encountered the same problems. Unfortunately Firefox is my main browser and handling two versions with the Firefox Profile manager is a pain in ... ;D

So using the 52.09 version of Firefox wasn't a solution for me. But since this all ist to the silverlight problem there is an easy way: iCab. It's a browser that is actively developed, free to use (but you should think of supporting the developer and pay the shareware) and still supports Silverlight.

So this is my solution for the moment, but I hope for a working wine Port to run the client or even better for a native Mac OS client (Its alway good to have dreams :) ).

Have a nice start into the new year. :)

PS: I lamost forgot the link: http://www.icab.de/

Return to “General”