A post on Contacting Support?

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

A post on Contacting Support?

Postby Laerities/Volund » Thu 15 Nov 2018, 22:40

Are we at the point where people contact support over a lot of those things??

I can't even imagine answering a ticket to reroll my stats on a unit, that's literally part of the game it can be really good or really bad.
People asking for the recycle mechanic because its broken? I mean there would have to be a lot of consistency behind that to check to see if the mechanic is broken.

I keep reading over the list and think to myself how or why do you think TherianSaga support could handle that..? Does make me wonder how TherianSaga handles scammers if they do at all but never been a problem for me since the community is small and really trustworthy because of that. (So I like to believe)

What I use the support function for:

70% Bug Reports (Missing items, failed to craft with no changes made, multiple failed attempts at 99% this was the bug with dyes)
10% Quest issues (One big confusing mess with nostrian quests that was entirely my fault but without the support staff would have never been resolved)
20% Mailed to the wrong person

Those percent's are bogus but that's what I imagine they would look like for me. I could maybe see myself asking for a name change or an option to pay for a name change but never have.

Also a shoutout to the Therian Support you are all awesome and keep up the amazing work!
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: A post on Contacting Support?

Postby Céline » Fri 16 Nov 2018, 08:14

... yes... ^^
All "we won't do it" are true requests I received at support or when I "visit" servers. And I certainly forgot some oh them. It doesn't happen often, but the number of "strange ticket" tends to grow*.

I think it's a common thing in a large group. If you say "ok" for something, there will always be someone to try to have more. Even if it's ridiculous.

Note : we can't reappoint characters :(

* to be honest, I'm not overwhelmed... don't hesitate to contact us if you have a "real" problem.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Fri 16 Nov 2018, 15:25

Just to add that Celine and Falk do most of the support. I do sometime too, when Celine or Falk are on break but it is mostly them. :)

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Fri 16 Nov 2018, 16:26

Your other servers must have a lot more people! Hahah

Maybe the reappoint characters function will get added or maybe not. I can see a good and bad to renaming characters so either way its fine. Cloud I think you helped me with my Nostrian Questline! :)

Im sure Celine and Falk have helped me as well so I thank you all for the help!
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Fri 16 Nov 2018, 16:38

Laerities/Volund wrote:Your other servers must have a lot more people! Hahah

Maybe the reappoint characters function will get added or maybe not. I can see a good and bad to renaming characters so either way its fine. Cloud I think you helped me with my Nostrian Questline! :)

Im sure Celine and Falk have helped me as well so I thank you all for the help!

Yeah I remember that quest ... I was the one helping you... but Celine helped me help you when I was not sure if it was on our side or not so we both did =D

For the name changing ... I will talk about it with Falk but i remember there was a problem with it a few years ago.

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sat 17 Nov 2018, 00:15

Ya the quest I completed before must have given a hint to where I should go next, next time I won't make that mistake! Also the information you provided will allow me to help others in the future.

I have an interesting question Cloud and Celine, Is it possible to see how many BC/$ an account has purchased over the duration of an account? I feel like I can't be the only one curious.

Laerities Watto

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sat 17 Nov 2018, 09:21

No. I acceed only to the "last BC actions".
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sat 17 Nov 2018, 09:50

Darn, its probably for the best I don't know how much I spent. Well look at that got some questions answered and didn't even need to file a ticket!

Thank you :)

Laerities Watto

Return to “General”