Guild Companions

Ahlberg
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Guild Companions

Postby Ahlberg » Fri 19 Feb 2016, 21:07

Is there a difference in presence in guild companions based on the location of the mansion? If so, can some one point me to the info?

Ahlberg

Aranna
Citoyen

Re: Guild Companions

Postby Aranna » Fri 19 Feb 2016, 21:18

I can confirm that there is a difference in presence in the 4 listed in leadership under "Recruitment of imperials" on game guide based on where you build it, however I don't know any direct info offhand about presence in regions.

Ahlberg
Citoyen

Postby Ahlberg » Fri 19 Feb 2016, 21:26

I don't see any presence info in the guild guide. Difficulty, duration, energy, interest and interest level. If you click on them, it just tells you how many skills they have. Am I missing something?

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Fri 19 Feb 2016, 21:40

Lists nothing in the game guide.

Whitestone Fields:
- Diplomat: 20%
- Young Lord: 30%
- Conspirator: 10%
- Protector: 10%

Den:
- None. Do not build here for companions.

Knew a third location (Loudthunder Forest?). Lost it with the old forums. Featured presences between 10% and 30%. Moral: Build somewhere easy.

Edit: Found it and more elsewhere. Take it with a grain of salt. Jumbled some recruits and yields for some reason.

Loudthunder Forest:
- Young Lord: 10%
- Protector: 30%

Jotun Forest:
- Diplomat: 30%
- Young Lord: 20%
- Conspirator: 20%
- Protector: 30%

Riverwood Forest:

Aranna
Citoyen

Postby Aranna » Sat 20 Feb 2016, 02:19

Sorry, I typed that up as I was heading offline. I was meaning to answer the first question and was noting that those 4 companions where what I was talking about (Diplomat, Young Lord, Conspirator, and Protector).

I think the reason that they are not in the game guide is that the game guide does not list Territory wide presence (eg Hawkoria), only Regional presence (eg Whitestone Fields). It's the same reason T2s don't have a presence in game guide. Either that or it's just that the XML they use doesn't have them in it for whatever reason.

Either way, here is what the presence is in Maliken Sea, and partial on Shortpoint Forest (don't have stats for diplo, guessing it's 20 though).
Maliken Sea:
- Diplomat: 10%
- Young Lord: 10%
- Conspirator: 30%
- Protector: 20%

Shortpoint Forest:
- Diplomat: unknown% (Lacking the 50 Prestige for it, I'd guess 20% though based on others)

I can also confirm that the stats Deva posted for Whitestone Fields is correct (though I don't think that one was in question).

So a guess for faster gathering (30%):
- Diplomat from Jotun Forest (maybe? possible error noted "take with a grain of salt")
- Young Lord from Shortpoint Forest
- Conspirator from Maliken Sea
- Protector from Loudthunder Forest (maybe? possible error noted "take with a grain of salt")

and for slower, leveling (10%, some people want this so they can queue more)
- Diplomat: Maliken Sea
- Young Lord: Loudthunder Forest (maybe? possible error noted "take with a grain of salt")
- Conspirator: Whitestone Fields or Shortpoint Forest
- Protector: Whitestone Fields or Shortpoint Forest

Ahlberg
Citoyen

Postby Ahlberg » Sat 20 Feb 2016, 12:25

Thanks all for your help.

Return to “General”