Munich - Ansbach

Naelline
Coordinateur
Realm: -

Munich - Ansbach

Postby Naelline » Mon 25 Jul 2016, 00:34

I've just read news from Europe... We hope everyone is ok... players, family, friends... :(

Fiana
Emperator
Realm: Filgar

Re: Munich - Ansbach

Postby Fiana » Mon 25 Jul 2016, 11:32

I think, it´s just the beginning ...

NATO fights a war against middle-east since 100 years for oil, now they strike back.
A Deathratio from 1:10k looks crazy, the people crying for a handfull deaths and in middle-east dying million of people.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/prayforgermany <--- ridiculous, we reap what we sow.

Everyone who vote for warhorny Politicans like Merkel, Erdogan, Obama or Hollande, has blood on his hands ...

Shanaya
Citoyen

Postby Shanaya » Tue 26 Jul 2016, 09:08

Das ist vielleicht nicht gerade der richtige Platz für politische Diskussionen.

Fiana
Emperator

Postby Fiana » Tue 26 Jul 2016, 19:44

Ist doch Off-Topic ;)

Hätt ich besser schreiben sollen wie schrecklich und unbegreiflich das alles ist und warum Gott uns im Stich gelassen hat?

Naelline
Coordinateur

Postby Naelline » Tue 26 Jul 2016, 21:42

Fiana wrote:Ist doch Off-Topic ;)

Yes. But it's not the place (the forum of Therian Saga) to have discussion about religion, politic, ... when the message is clearly provocation. And yes saying "if you vote for Merkel you have blood on your hand" is provocation :?

Tugarnix
Citoyen

Postby Tugarnix » Wed 27 Jul 2016, 17:16

Naelline wrote:
Fiana wrote:Ist doch Off-Topic ;)

Yes. But it's not the place (the forum of Therian Saga) to have discussion about religion, politic, ... when the message is clearly provocation. And yes saying "if you vote for Merkel you have blood on your hand" is provocation :?

If You dislike a political discussion in this forum then don't start a discussion about political topics here. Every day tens of thousands die on highways who mourned this victims?
Every political action has reasons, in example don't speak about victims in Syria if you don't want to talk about Iraq war and so on... :ugeek:

Naelline
Coordinateur

Postby Naelline » Wed 27 Jul 2016, 17:29

My message had no political meaning...

(edit thank you Thorbald♥)

Thorbald
Défricheur

Postby Thorbald » Wed 27 Jul 2016, 17:35

Well, even if all over the world people are dying for no other reason than other peoples greed and ignorance and even if the "western europe" had and still has a very comfortable life and even if it is not fair that we are now crying for our few victims while thousand and hundred of thousands and more die with no more than an entry in someones statistic, even than I welcome your warm words and say many thanks.

Let us hope, that more people in the world become so empathetic and just share their wishes and prayers with us and the world instead of bristle at that good-hearted words. Just ignore the ignorant, who just yell and accuse the world for more fairness and who forget that this surely don't make the world a better place.

Thank you!

Fiana
Emperator

Postby Fiana » Thu 28 Jul 2016, 11:40

@Naelline
You start this Topic, what was your intention? Which answers do you hope to get?
Nothing is ok, these political events leads to a surveillance state, more police, more cams, more control, less freedom ...
And the guilt lies at Merkel and her followers!

We are at 3. Place in global Weaponselling, 13 years war at Afghanistan (9 with Merkel) and we support the biggest Warcriminal, the USA!

Maybe a little provokation is the only way to switch on their brains at the next voting ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaobhdTjzqY

Samyra
Défricheur

Postby Samyra » Thu 28 Jul 2016, 13:48

Fiana wrote:@Naelline
You start this Topic, what was your intention? Which answers do you hope to get?

Mal ins Blaue geraten... Sie wollte ihr Mitgefühl ausdrücken?

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 28 Jul 2016, 14:48

Fiana wrote:@Naelline
Nothing is ok, these political events leads to a surveillance state, more police, more cams, more control, less freedom ...
And the guilt lies at Merkel and her followers!

We are at 3. Place in global Weaponselling, 13 years war at Afghanistan (9 with Merkel) and we support the biggest Warcriminal, the USA!

Maybe a little provokation is the only way to switch on their brains at the next voting ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaobhdTjzqY

Well she only wanted to see if every player was okay. It is hard for me to see it as a start of a political discussion.

She cares about the well being of the players, and she just wanted to know if every players were okay.

I cannot see how it is a political thing.

When a friend tell me : "Hello! You have been through rough time how are you holding up?" I do not see that as a social comment. I guess it's a cultural thing. :) Cheers!

Fiana
Emperator

Postby Fiana » Thu 28 Jul 2016, 18:49

Well, the topic "Munich - Ansbach" has economic and political reasons and consequences, if a "friend" ask about, i try to explain the overall picture ...

Return to “Allgemein”