Packages clarifications

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Packages clarifications

Postby Falkarma » Thu 21 Jan 2016, 22:00

-All items and collaborative bonus is given at the end of the campaign.

-Our campaign is not really a kickstarter, it's a relaunch event. We wanted to offer the players a new way to participate in the development of the game while giving them some special bonus. We do not want to give details about our objective because what's important is that you participate and not by how much you do.

-Styles are used to change the appearance of existing items. Let's say you have a "Wingu Hat", you can use Styles to transform them in what look like a "Wingu Empera Hat". Skin can be added and removed from an item. You won't be able to trade an item that is skinned, so the style is bound to you.

TS_Style.jpg
TS_Style.jpg (91.35 KiB) Viewed 21706 times

-The title will be visible in the game. As we have no game ranking system yet, your unique clothes will contribute to this title. We have several options like a special chat symbol, something special in your in-game mail (like a seal giving your rank), and/or something on the paperdoll.

-For the VIP, we don't expect only a collaboration on cosmetics, we think a player going for such a big package must be very engaged in the game and want to have its mark on the future of the Therian Saga something "playable". We must say that we expect a communication with all Emperators to know what they want. But here is some example that could be the end of our exchanges:

• I'll like a weapon made of bones with obsidian stone, it would look like [...]
  • Hey, here is a photo of my wife, I want a resident in Grimaldaz that look like her!
  • I would like you to create this forest in Vallero with blue-green trees , those trees are very big. The forest would have lots and lots of rivers too, and a lake on the center and the region would be inhabited with [...]
  • I would like to create a boss fight, here is a sketch of the monsters, I also have a back story you could use.
  • Demonic armor chest! (no more details)
  • I have ADnD character that I've played since 1990, here is his background and description, you could have him drawn and inspire some quest from him?

The team will have to make sure VIP request fit in the game. We hope this also clarify the Emperator package price, each request will require lots of work.
Therian Saga

Tesla
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Packages clarifications

Postby Tesla » Thu 21 Jan 2016, 22:24

Do the old packages count towards your goal?

Ectorr
Emperator

Postby Ectorr » Thu 21 Jan 2016, 23:03

Just out of curiosity, will u keep in connection with VIPs for long long time, or only until u set the deal about what to design/add ?

AND is that a jug filled with some honey brew I see on the char screen ??

Falkarma
Bâtisseur

Postby Falkarma » Sat 23 Jan 2016, 02:36

It's the Festive Jugs! You'll discover that soon enough!
Therian Saga

Softcoeur
Citoyen
Realm: Filgar

Postby Softcoeur » Sat 23 Jan 2016, 22:22

Will the bonuses (like imperial hall) be gone once the bar reaches 100%? Or will they be available to everyone participating until february, 17?

When will you add the paysafe card payment option? Many people would like to know like the majority of my guildmates.

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Sat 23 Jan 2016, 22:57

Softcoeur wrote:Will the bonuses (like imperial hall) be gone once the bar reaches 100%? Or will they be available to everyone participating until february, 17?

Information on website says that Virtys will create a new progress bar when the current one is full :D
No idea about your other question :cry:

Moonchild
Emperator

Postby Moonchild » Sun 24 Jan 2016, 05:54

Hi Guys,

I would like to support Therian Saga. Unfortunately, I noticed (just in time) that Paypal seems the only payment method after the move away from Gameforge and payment seems to imply that I create an account with Paypal. Maybe I am missing something and there is another payment method, but just don't find the right button on the web-page?

Cheers,

Moonchild

Stormi
Emperator

Postby Stormi » Sun 24 Jan 2016, 08:09

I believe at this time, the only system available is Paypal. they may be working on implementing other systems though.

Liraine
Emperator

Postby Liraine » Sun 24 Jan 2016, 11:04

Will we be also able to suggest name of our proposed location? I am interested in leaving my name directly in game :-)

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Mon 25 Jan 2016, 00:44

Was wondering if someone bought Emperator Pack twice, either twice on same account or once on two separate accounts, would they then get to have a hand in creation of two things?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Falkarma
Bâtisseur

Postby Falkarma » Mon 25 Jan 2016, 14:22

Hi,

We are working hard on offering paysafe card yes.

Liraine : You could name something yes, no problem with that.

Yushi : Well yes, it's one creation per Emperator.
Therian Saga

Tesla
Défricheur

Postby Tesla » Tue 26 Jan 2016, 02:04

Moonchild wrote:Hi Guys,

I would like to support Therian Saga. Unfortunately, I noticed (just in time) that Paypal seems the only payment method after the move away from Gameforge and payment seems to imply that I create an account with Paypal. Maybe I am missing something and there is another payment method, but just don't find the right button on the web-page?

Cheers,

Moonchild

Paypal offers the "Pay as Guest" option, so you don't have to sign up.

BigRay
Défricheur

Postby BigRay » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 14:08

I purchased with a credit card not paypal.

Markusjh
Citoyen

Postby Markusjh » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 14:34

i see one of the new bonuses in the updated progress bar is a shareable home system?!! does this mean all my characters on the same account can access each others concessions?!!

Balok
Bâtisseur

Postby Balok » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 15:50

I certainly hope that's what it means. Unclear what one "key" does - lets one character access one home, one character access all homes, what? Virtys should consider explaining this goal more clearly; they might get more contributions. You and I can't be the only players who have hoped for this.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Alexandrus
Défricheur

Postby Alexandrus » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 15:52

With the first bar reaching 100% when do you expect to receive your bonuses and see the hall on the map etc.

Kalissa
Citoyen
Realm: Nostria

Postby Kalissa » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 16:13

From what I've been reading in the French forums (my French reading comprehension is slightly better than my French vocabulary), ALL investors will receive ALL unlocked packages starting on February 18th. So even if you were one of the first 1% to get one of the packages, you don't have to invest in another package now that the second bar is revealed.

In other words, there's going to be a maintenance on February 18th. The adventurer's chests and Blue Crowns bonuses will be easily added at that time, and the Imperial Hall and Honorary Style should be added as well. If (or in some cases, when) we reach the later bonuses, those may take another update. But they'll be raised to the top of the priority list until they're ready. These comments are the opinion of the poster and may or may not reflect Virtys' choices.

Balok
Bâtisseur

Postby Balok » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 17:15

Kalissa wrote:From what I've been reading in the French forums (my French reading comprehension is slightly better than my French vocabulary), ALL investors will receive ALL unlocked packages starting on February 18th.

I beliece this is correct: I read this somewhere else, not in French, which I can't find now: that the promotion runs to 2/17 and all rewards will be added following that. I *think* it was a post by Falkarma, but I'm not willing to actually bet money on that. ;)
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Alexandrus
Défricheur

Postby Alexandrus » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 18:19

Many thanks for the responses, couldn't find a "like" option. :mrgreen:

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 23:22

For the "Your name in the credits" part. We can choose the name we want it to be? Like if we have a nickname, or alias?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Announcements”