Birthday of a lord

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Birthday of a lord

Postby Falkarma » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 19:03

Surprise! During the maintenance, we added a short quest that was planned for the end of last year. It is two or three weeks later than we expected, but we sure hope you will still have a good time doing it!

The quest will only be available for this weekend.

We would like to thank the community for the translation of this quest.
Therian Saga

Elwi
Défricheur
Realm: Kragkul

Re: Birthday of a lord

Postby Elwi » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 19:23

Quick question, will be it possible to find the testimonies after this weekend and finish the quest after? or everything of the quest will be available just this weekend? :?:

Valkyrie
Testeur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Valkyrie » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 20:37

Quest will be available to take only this weekend. If you start quest, you will be able to finish later.

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 21:10

There's a small chunk of the carrot... right there :D
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Markusjh
Citoyen

Postby Markusjh » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 21:17

Yup!loving the reward options. Definitely gonna try to get my alts to the top rewards aswell!

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 21:35

This is a job for Deva!!!!
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Alexandrus
Défricheur

Postby Alexandrus » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 22:52

Can't decide whether to open up Nostria now just to finish the quest as I think I've found all of the Lanfar and Hawkoria ones.

Tirion
Citoyen
Realm: Hipporiel

Postby Tirion » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 23:27

Valkyrie wrote:Quest will be available to take only this weekend. If you start quest, you will be able to finish later.

Is this 100% confirmed?

Valkyrie
Testeur

Postby Valkyrie » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 23:59

yes

DarkShade
Emperator

Postby DarkShade » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 00:04

So say I have a character who accepts the quest this weekend but isn't to Norstria yet. Will they be able to pick up testimonies in Norstria after the weekend ends, or will they only be able to finish the quest with what testimonies they have?

Kargath
Défricheur

Postby Kargath » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 11:06

So say I have a character who accepts the quest this weekend but isn't to Norstria yet. Will they be able to pick up testimonies in Norstria after the weekend ends, or will they only be able to finish the quest with what testimonies they have?

Quest description saying that only finishing quest prevents from collecting new testimonies. In my opinion then we will be able to collect new testimonies later.

OlafvanderKart
Citoyen

Postby OlafvanderKart » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 15:24

Is there a firm end date for completing the quest? I.E. what does "later" mean for those who haven't opened Norstria yet, but have accepted the quest?

Naelline
Coordinateur

Postby Naelline » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 21:04

Valkyrie wrote:Quest will be available to take only this weekend. If you start quest, you will be able to finish later.

Tirion wrote:Is this 100% confirmed?

Valkyrie wrote:yes

Need confirmation of the confirmation ? ;)
Later means "later". The "later" you want. Next week, next month, next year... maybe not next century (but why not ? :lol: ). You have the time to go to Norstria, to do lots of quests to discover lots of places, collect testimonies...

fingon
Bâtisseur

Postby fingon » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 21:40

Naelline, we are a bit confused about who's official and who's not around here after migration.
Some players have colour titles, but that may as well mean that he helped at a translation.
So, until a Virtys guy comes in and confirms our questions, or until that Virtys guy comes in and says "Naelline or XXX" is official representative, we can't know who to listen to...

OlafvanderKart
Citoyen

Postby OlafvanderKart » Mon 01 Feb 2016, 21:11

I wasn't asking for a "confirmation" of anything. I was looking for missing information. "Later" has several possible meanings.
I share fingon's reservations about opinions expressed here.

Balok
Bâtisseur

Postby Balok » Mon 01 Feb 2016, 21:16

I'll add my voice: I do not yet have Norstria access. Can I save testimonies, and add more testimonies later to complete the quest for the full reward? Or should I get whatever I can now, and cash in for a partial reward.

Obviously, I've got no cause to complain if I can't get a "free" reward. Nevertheless, I'd like someone to tell me before I pass up a chance thinking I can collect testimonies when I can access Norstria, then discover I've completely missed out because the redemption buttons at Mave are gone.

If someone from Virtys would speak to this, I'd be grateful. Thank you.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

LordCommando
Citoyen
Realm: Agonedus

Postby LordCommando » Wed 02 Mar 2016, 01:25

Balok wrote:I'll add my voice: I do not yet have Norstria access. Can I save testimonies, and add more testimonies later to complete the quest for the full reward? Or should I get whatever I can now, and cash in for a partial reward.

I'm no DEV Balok but the answer is yes, I'm waiting for my alt to get access.
LordCommando

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 05 Apr 2016, 18:52

fingon wrote:Naelline, we are a bit confused about who's official and who's not around here after migration.
Some players have colour titles, but that may as well mean that he helped at a translation.
So, until a Virtys guy comes in and confirms our questions, or until that Virtys guy comes in and says "Naelline or XXX" is official representative, we can't know who to listen to...

Naelline is one of the admin on the forum and part of our team as a volunteer tester, volunteer designer... she is also one of the person in charge of the forum

and you can also find all the team members here : memberlist.php?mode=team

and for the answer to the question.. yes once you accepted the quest you could finish it whenever you want

BigRay
Défricheur

Postby BigRay » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 15:25

I'm stuck at 18 :( found the one in the depths but still missing two and running out of places to check.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sat 10 Dec 2016, 15:42

Hello :) For exemple, in the international section, Nina gived a link with a walkthrough : viewtopic.php?p=17163#p17163
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Announcements”