New servers

Killorin
Défricheur
Realm: Vulufang

New servers

Postby Killorin » Sun 21 Jan 2018, 03:32

Hello, I'll start by saying that I'm sorry for any mistakes and misunderstandings. I'm writing from Google translator.)) So, I'm interested in such a thing as a server. Namely, will there be opening of new servers? And yes, I'm almost sure that I'm writing not the right place, but also that such questions have been asked repeatedly - it does not matter. Just want to immediately ask to answer my question people who are knowledgeable, developers or people close to them, not anyhow. I do not like guesses and thoughts, as well as other amazing conclusions. Just ask not to get into problems and whining by type - And why new servers, and so everything is fine? And so on and so forth. I understand perfectly well that the game is not slow and there will be enough of it for a year, even more. But, as a beginner, it's not so good. I play on Russian servers, there their lifetime has already passed for two years and it's hard for me to start. In the markets, some things for high-level characters, there are no dealers. There is almost nothing, we have to get everything ourselves, which takes a lot of time. Yes, the game is about time, but sometimes you want and really play, and do not run for hours between twins in pursuit of consumables and armor. Well, in general, that's all. I hope for an answer.

Vidmedik
Citoyen
Realm: -

Re: New servers

Postby Vidmedik » Sun 21 Jan 2018, 04:56

привет.
А какая для тебя разница, на новом сервере начинать или на старом? На новом сервере точно рынок будет пуст, потому что любой ресурс требует времени на добычу. И никаких высоких ресурсов типа лат, шмота из вингу или даже уберийки не будет вообще довольно долго. На старом сервере в этом смысле условия льготные ))

Если у вас на Николасе совсем грустно, приходи к нам на Маркус )) у нас новичков уважают ))
привет с Маркуса )
greetings from Marcus )

ByMe
Bourlingueur
Realm: -

Postby ByMe » Sun 21 Jan 2018, 07:13

Если у вас на Николасе совсем грустно, приходи к нам на Руслану )) у нас новичков унижают ))

PlainSpell
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby PlainSpell » Sun 21 Jan 2018, 08:58

I suggest(-ed) consolidated market. Bigger market would have more offers at least.

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Realm: Tortolion

Postby Tiny Hippo » Sun 21 Jan 2018, 11:55

Hello, google translator, i'm writing from indesit fridge.
Прислушайся к тому, что Видмедык сказал, абсолютная правда, можешь поспрашивать что происходит на самом последнем серваке, стимовском, сплошной декаданс.
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

Return to “Help and FAQ”