Auto login command line on client?

AngelClaw
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Auto login command line on client?

Postby AngelClaw » Fri 13 Jul 2018, 21:57

I was wondering if there's any way to add a comment or comand line to the launcher to log in automatically when I click it. For example after the theriansaga.com part, we could add like -login: myaccount - pw: mypassw. I ask this because it would be a lot easier to create multiple launcher for every account, instead of having to put my info everytime I wanted to log in on an alt.
For the merging of all servers!

Balok
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Auto login command line on client?

Postby Balok » Sat 14 Jul 2018, 15:59

I agree, this would be a useful feature.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Xan
Bourlingueur
Realm: -

Postby Xan » Sat 14 Jul 2018, 23:56

it's already been implemented for a long time, several clients on the desktop, everyone has their own login / password
the instruction on the link (read the second part)
http://theriansaga-wiki.ru/%D0%9A%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82_%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B_Therian_Saga
Utopia.xap the link is replaced with play.theriansaga.com/ClientBin/Utopia.xap
Маркус

Balok
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Balok » Tue 17 Jul 2018, 16:36

That's not too useful to me. I cannot read Russian and Google Translate did a terrible job with it.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Xan
Bourlingueur
Realm: -

Postby Xan » Wed 18 Jul 2018, 06:53

))-:
Маркус

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby NightCroucher » Wed 18 Jul 2018, 09:50

In short, you need to install game silverlight client manually several times (according to accs you have)
to do this, you need to get client itself from - http://play.theriansaga.com/ClientBin/Utopia.xap
copy it to folder with sllauncher.exe
then install it creating and executing bat file with command:

Code: Select all

sllauncher.exe /install:utopia.xap /origin:file:///account1 /shortcut:desktop

you will get desktop icon with target like C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\sllauncher.exe" 1478215171.localhost
go to folder (according to link target) %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Silverlight\OutOfBrowser\1478215171.localhost
and change in metadata file OriginalSourceUri=file:///account1 to OriginalSourceUri=http://play.theriansaga.com/ClientBin/Utopia.xap
thats all, you can create as many client instances as you like by changing account1 to any other name you wish

PS: i recommend to do it only if you are fully understand the meaning of all actions, that you are taking...
PPS: do not forget to replace application.xap in all that folders with new version after game update by downloading and renaming Utopia.xap

AngelClaw
Défricheur

Postby AngelClaw » Sun 22 Jul 2018, 01:28

wow, seems very complicated but I'll give it a try (anything is better than filling the info everytime I'll log in).

AngelClaw
Défricheur

Postby AngelClaw » Sun 22 Jul 2018, 20:58

Ok I have created some more instances of the launcher but I still don't understand where do I put my info as login and password to allow it to autologin

EDIT: ah nvm, I understood from the wiki that you actually have different launchers with different login/password saves so basically you dont need to fill them out. Still it would be nice if Virtys gave us the option to add it on the comments on the launcher, or to store multiple accounts infos. Anyways thanks! This already helps a lot

Return to “Help and FAQ”