Moving a domain

Ambrielle
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Moving a domain

Postby Ambrielle » Fri 02 Aug 2019, 06:47

I have a domain in Giant Plains with no buildings and no expansions, the only thing it is used for is transportation. It's in completely the wrong place and I want to move it somewhere else.

I bought a new treaty, but can neither see an option to create a new domain in the correct location, nor see any way to remove the existing domain. Does that mean it's stuck where I first placed it forever?

Sniq
Bourlingueur
Realm: Lanfar

Re: Moving a domain

Postby Sniq » Fri 02 Aug 2019, 08:27

I was able to remove a domain once and rebuild it in a difference location in the same region (in Giant Plains too).
The domain must be empty (no buildings, no items in its storage).
Other things you may want to check include:
1) The guild master needs to be at the domain to be removed.
2) No members has scheduled a transportation task to the domain or through the domain.

Jacolaf
Défricheur
Realm: Kragkul

Postby Jacolaf » Sun 25 Aug 2019, 16:21

Did you get the original treaty back once you removed the domain?

We have the problem that the domain is partially covered by another location... I was hoping to move the domain without re-buying it.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Sun 25 Aug 2019, 16:33

You don't get the "paper" back (it's consumed when we build something)

But if it's cover by a public location, I can move your domain (or the house if it's a house that "cover" the domain). Just send us a mail to support@virtys.com, with your server, name of the guild + name of his leader, name of the domain + screen with domain / site that cover it.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Jacolaf
Défricheur

Postby Jacolaf » Sun 25 Aug 2019, 16:43

Well, its the Guild Headquarters itself which covers it. I tried to be super smart and placed the domain very close in the upper right corner of the Headquarters - the hitbox of the Headquarters however turns out to be more huge than the picture (especially to the right. Try it by clicking a bit to the right of the Headquarters - you will still be able to select it. I know that are very few pixels, but everything counts in transport time ;) ).

We are debating right now if the shorter transport time of about 15 minutes justifies the inconvenience that half the sign is effectively covered by the Headquarter hitbox...

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Sun 25 Aug 2019, 16:47

Ok. If you want to move the HQ or Domain, as I have to enter on an account with the support tools, I'll need a mail to support ;)
But if it's ok if you prefer to clic twice or on a precise pixel :D I know what transportation is (but I never count for 15 minutes... most of the time I sleep or I'm at work when it ends x.x).
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Jacolaf
Défricheur

Postby Jacolaf » Sun 25 Aug 2019, 16:49

Ok, thanks. I will contact you via that email in case we need help.

At the moment it looks we take the shorter transport time :D

Hardsun
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Hardsun » Sun 01 Sep 2019, 16:26

Would be nice just to have option to move domain within same area zone with lets say 30 days cooldown. Otherwise its a chore with many buildings present/built, not to mention HQ moving kind of impossible at all.

Return to “Help and FAQ”