What's new?

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

What's new?

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 00:51

Not sure where this should go. So I guess I'll put it here.

Gameforge took over, and I walked away. A lot has changed. What's new?

Thought I saw some exceptional wingu stuff in market. That's new.

We can train combat with our hero/companions at concessions. That's new.

What else is new?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Noblesse-Raizel
Citoyen

Re: What's new?

Postby Noblesse-Raizel » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 01:03

Also, the new market feature :lol:

That is the only thing I have in my mind for now :)
Noblesse-Raizel "is a Noble from Lukedonia who holds the special title of True Noblesse." (Noblesse Wikia)

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 02:02

The new thing where you can put up buy offers. Yeah. I did see that one. Seems like it could use a little work.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 05:00

I've seen mention of some place called "Dalesseria Valley" (may have spelling wrong). What's that? Is it actually possible to get to? Is it in Norstria?

Any new 4c bracelets being made? I have whole set except the dragon one (with all the useless skills on it)... Wondered if I needed to upgrade.

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 05:47

Dalesseria Valley: Fly from Dunvariel Garden (Shortblades Mountains) via Hipporiel. Offers Lamden Mariglacius, Salandrin Logs, and Eliandel Ore in concessions.

Jewelry: Nothing new besides Yggdracin (for temples and rune production). Needs 80 Jewelry for a new gem. Current maximum: 79.9.

Sewing: Yes on Exceptional Wingu. Added a new source of Araknirar Fiber (Breeding spiders).

Combat training: Fights stronger opponents at guild locations (Lanfar, Den, and Norstria). Created new festivals for them.

Is Tarasquan new to you? Recruits Golem Monster there (not Mister Golem). Base 58 Blunt Offense. Harvests various herbs (Lamden Mariglacius, Dodi Strand, Trokami, and Tonnulur), Salancedar, and Elementary Hearts. Allows passage between Norstria and Lanfar without a boat.

Protosensors: Constructs buildings easier. Reduces it from (Land skill – 1) to (Land skill – 5). Example: 20 Mountains in Shortblades. Needs -19 without a protosensor and -15 with one.

Bestiarium (and other breeding buildings): Allows you to balm animal companions through Feeds (Herbalism). Harvests animal products through breeding also.

Balms: Added land skill balms. No Transportation balm yet.

Greenhouse: New Herbalism building. Boosts Herbalism and Concoction Strength.

Other:
- Increased Volcanite Blocks and Volriziar Glass to four each from the Den quest. Improved other quest rewards slightly too.
- Removed infinite vendor Wool Bundles and Fibers.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 05:51

Tarasquan was there, sort of. I think people were just barely entering it around the time I left. Maybe.

Protosensors were barely used before I left. I guess they're pretty commonplace now.

The land skill balms is definitely new to me, and I'm glad to know about it. Stinks about Transpo, though. (grumbles at all the inferior hipporiels)

The increase in volc block & volriz glass was something I was meaning to ask about too. What if I already did those quests? Can I go back and claim my extras?

Haha to the infinite wool thing. I used to buy tons of that. Wonder why they removed it...

Thanks very much for updating me.

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 05:54

Never returned to check personally for Volcanite/Volriziar. Presumes not. Heard nobody say so.

Probably removed infinite Wool to counterbalance automated Eliandel Ore for Huberian. Comes from Sheep now. Connects trades more.

Forgot another thing: Homotroglodytus. Recruits it at the Den Academy. Features base 20 Hunting.

Edit: Golem Monster stats.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 06:04

That golem looks very nice.

Good thing I only completed those volc quests with main. Have my 9 alts that'll get the better rewards.

Automated Eliandel ore? I'm interested in this.

Ok, that makes sense. Wool comes from sheep. No need for infinite at vendor. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 06:08

See Dalesseria Valley for passive gathering Eliandel Ore. Recalls it around 35 Plains. Should be possible with Lanferite.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 06:11

Ah ok. You mentioned it already when you were explaining Dalesseria. I just missed it. I don't see any mention of Norstria in regards to it. So, I just get a Hippo, teach it to fly, and I can go? Salandrin & Eliandel must be acquired in mass quantities! :lol:

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 06:24

Basically. Involves accepting (but apparently not completing) a relatively simple quest at Dunvariel Garden. Should count as Lanfar, in terms of concessions.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 06:27

Sweet. Ok, on this map I was directed to I see 3 locations, but all the concealments are listed at ????
Wonder what the actual concealments are... Hmm, oh well.

Malakh
Défricheur

Postby Malakh » Mon 18 Jan 2016, 02:59

I have also been absent for several months and there have been quite a number of changes, like being able to construct concessions on the walhein, melandrin and oceanite islands. I pretty much need to do a lot of catching up.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Mon 18 Jan 2016, 03:35

Oh, I didn't know about that one either.

Was hoping this post would help others, too. Not just myself.

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Mon 18 Jan 2016, 04:31

Allowed that since…probably the Comfort/Prestige requirement on passive gatherers. May have experienced a brief period between them.

Introduced gold tasks, also. Performs a trade skill task at various locations. Rewards gold. Nerfed them from unlimited to cooldown, after abuse. (Left Norstria gold tasks untouched, however.) Sprinkled in item trade-ins for gold (such as Marapis) too.

Edit: Forgot the Loupridon nerf (Ice Laboratory cats). Halved ingot drops.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Mon 18 Jan 2016, 04:40

Nerfed Ice Lab... wow... *facepalm*

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Mon 18 Jan 2016, 06:09

Only reduced Loupridon ingot drop rates, not stats. Remains arguably the best farming location, despite that.

Other high level monsters:
- Lower Depths zombies. Not recommended. Drops largely gold (straight and from vendor items). Appears in groups of six sometimes. Hits fiercely, however. (Recalls approximately 66 Blunt Offense.) May be ideal with heavy Blunt Defense Krya* armor.
- Lower Depths Albino Wyverns. Shrugs. Gives little besides Wyvern Blood and bones. Means finding a buyer. Cannot recall the going rate. Never saw many. Deemed it not high enough. Felt boring, due to lack of drop variety.
- Aifaran's Laboratory Mud Elementals. Poor. Takes too long to kill for too weak of rewards. Imagine looting double Loupridon stone drop rate, but nothing else. (Note: No data.)
- Tarasquan/Anderversan Woods monsters. Hurts, even in excellent armor (supposedly). Yields nice stuff, namely Tarasquan items and useless gems. Could become a future grinding location, but not yet.

Valerian
Emperator

Postby Valerian » Sun 31 Jan 2016, 13:37

If you somehow managed to sell everything that drops from Ice lab on the market it yields something like 3 times as much gold as the zombies in the depths. That said selling everything is nearly impossible, especially not while keeping the rates for things the same. So if you need varied mid-high mats and/or ingots got to ice lab. If you just want pure gold the zombies are better, assuming you can kill them fast (high slash attackers) and you have armor to take the hits (minimum odi/eli though the risk of death with that is high, krya is recommended).

Return to “Flood Zone”