Discussion

Razvan
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Discussion

Postby Razvan » Sun 05 Jan 2020, 14:29

Hei there
It's been a while since I've been around, but I was following the new project called "Mist Legacy" and I'm waiting to see the mid-january thing.
So I went into the game and saw that lots of people quit since last time I've been online, and seems that are tons of new people.
The purpose of this topic is to discuss with people that want to, and I hope that it's ok, and I really hope that I'm not breaking any rule.
So, how are you all doing?
What have you been up to? New gears, new buildings, other stuffs? Post pictures if you'd like to!
What are you planning to build?
I hope that if you read this, and you have a few minutes, you'll response (especially with photos to show what I missed).
Hope you all have a nice day!

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Discussion

Postby Céline » Sun 05 Jan 2020, 20:51

Razvan wrote:[...]and I hope that it's ok, and I really hope that I'm not breaking any rule.[...]

There's no problem with discussions ;)
Welcome back !
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Tyche
Citoyen

Postby Tyche » Mon 06 Jan 2020, 02:25

It's hard to say whats new to you without knowing when you topped playing. Also you might want to at least start the holiday quests, believe there are six of them, before the end of Jan 09 2020.

Razvan
Citoyen

Postby Razvan » Wed 08 Jan 2020, 13:20

Well, last time I've played daily, it was summer of 2018 (I think?). Basically I did with the guild a bunch of stuffs in Grimaldaz (for Grimalpure, the big trunk with high level for woodcutting, one good,expensive F-ing watermill) aaaand then I basically stopped before another update.

I can't see anywhere photos or stuffs like this, like it was when I played. People were posting from time to time that they've finally finished to make the best bow, armor, machines, other stuffs. Would be nice to have a place with photos

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Wed 08 Jan 2020, 18:15

You can find informations about the last updates on the TherianBlog part of the forum (https://forum.theriansaga.com/viewforum.php?f=61).

Dou you know our Discord server ?
https://discord.gg/QKX4hSm
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Flood Zone”