Bestarium

fingon
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Bestarium

Postby fingon » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 22:13

Checked a couple of combinations for Bestarium here are the results:

The full marapis one (60 training) covers almost all except the last points of Glutomole Cave.
So I guess it's a very good option at the moment...

(special thanks to Barracuda and Sandstone my guild mates for providing sample parts)

fingon
Bâtisseur

Re: Bestarium

Postby fingon » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 22:14

new tests with Ectorr's palpable samples (thank you)

Full palpable is 64: Image

Every part that is replaced by marapis loses one point.
Eg.

fingon
Bâtisseur

Postby fingon » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 22:15

Original Poster: Ectorr

Heyo!
Made a test bestiarium in Shortpoint forest, I wanted to see whats in it before I invest into a more expensive version far far away.
Its a 45 training one, made out of cedar forts,cedar towers, npc foundations, slate walls.
It has 6 tabs: Butchery, Bone carving, Taming, Breeding, Production, Selection.

Butchery and bone carving looks as usual no more words needed about them.
Taming is like always, sadly the fact is that I see no bonus on presence. So its only help in reach higher effective taming via location bonus.

Breeding, well we know that we can find here different animals from area to area, but here the ones I found in Shortpoint forest:
All these tasks require 14.6 energy and 01:01:23 time. The needed breeding level can be found in the game guide.

Image Image
Image Image

Production, where u can transform the collected animals into various products. These actions take 6-7.6 energy and 25-32 mins.

Chicken products: Image
ImageImage
Sheep products: Image
Image Image
Rabbit products: Image
Image Image
Cattle products: Image
Image ImageImage
Boar products: Image
Image ImageImage

Bee products: Image
Image ImageImageImage
Silkworm products: Image
ImageImageImage
Spider products: Image
Image Image

Selection, where u can trade in collected animals (+ in 2 cases some additional item) for a companion, all at 100% presence.
These tasks take 39.7 energy and 02:46:40 time.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now some building test pics(traininig wise):
Full lithosnow is 61
Full oceanite is 66
Marapis-oceanite is 63
Marapis-lithosnow is 61
Palpable-lithosnow is 63
Palpable-oceanite is 65
Lithostone-oceanite is 64

And if anyone wonder about mechanisms:
Image Image Image

Thanks for reading this awfully long post, here some potato for ya!

infael
Bâtisseur

Postby infael » Sun 18 Dec 2016, 22:34

Many many thanks for this post! Just one question--what's the value of training animals? I can assume training Gaspard will increase his stats, but the horses?

infael
Bâtisseur

Postby infael » Mon 12 Jun 2017, 04:23

I am, at long last, pretty close to installing a beastarium in Den. Two questions:

1) Theriansim is refusing to show me watermill stats because I have too many choices. Can someone share the mats used to make the complex cedar watermill in Ectorr's bestarium?

2) I made a complex solone course with hyperborean leather, by accident, instead of vargard. That gave me a 40 taming course instead of Ectorr's 42 taming. I didn't see that I'd lose out on something with my vargard course and want to double check before I install my bestarium and have to tear it down cuz of lousy stats.

Thanks!

Sniq
Bourlingueur
Realm: Lanfar

Postby Sniq » Mon 12 Jun 2017, 06:27

1) The "standard" 38 str watermill is typically made from
Soft leather, Copper ingots, Cedar planks, Slate blocks.

2) There is nothing to tame at Den. (The animals like "Princely goat" takes "Breeding" skill to obtain) You may want to install a good breeding machine though as it helps improve the presence of spiders and silkworms.

infael wrote:I am, at long last, pretty close to installing a beastarium in Den. Two questions:

1) Theriansim is refusing to show me watermill stats because I have too many choices. Can someone share the mats used to make the complex cedar watermill in Ectorr's bestarium?

2) I made a complex solone course with hyperborean leather, by accident, instead of vargard. That gave me a 40 taming course instead of Ectorr's 42 taming. I didn't see that I'd lose out on something with my vargard course and want to double check before I install my bestarium and have to tear it down cuz of lousy stats.

Thanks!

Return to “General”