Concealment list

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Concealment list

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 00:13

Had access to extremely useful list/map of concealed locations in Norstria before. Now I can't seem to find it. Anyone have a good map/list?

I know there's guides on here already that are probably pretty good, but I like having the map, and planning it all out for myself. I usually try to discover the lower places first, and save the higher concealments for later so that I gain more benefit (skillup potential) from discovering them.

I know there was some sort of map before on google docs, but I think maybe it was missing some concealment information. I also don't have the link for that on this PC. Have it on my old laptop, which doesn't quite work so well any more. Any sort of help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Noblesse-Raizel
Citoyen

Re: Concealment list

Postby Noblesse-Raizel » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 00:16

I think this might be useful to you. It has the concealment info on each domain.

http://map.ts.shardsoffate.eu/?lng=EN
Noblesse-Raizel "is a Noble from Lukedonia who holds the special title of True Noblesse." (Noblesse Wikia)

Yushi
Emperator

Re: Concealment list

Postby Yushi » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 00:19

Precisely the sort of thing I was looking for. Thank you very very much.

I am wondering what the ???? means in the concealment for some of the locations. Either unknown, or something else... Not sure. Oh well, it's still really helpful.

Also, on a side-note. You can leave this map open, and it's sort of like you have the game running. Just nothing happening. If anyone is having withdrawals, maybe this can help. lol
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “General”