Undiscoverable locations

Cadphael
Emperator
Realm: Lanfar

Undiscoverable locations

Postby Cadphael » Fri 03 Aug 2018, 01:22

I have explored almost all over the land, and I see some places on the map at Therian Saga Wiki that I haven't uncovered by quests or by exploration. I know one of the two Norstrian councilors' house will remain inaccessible because I didn't save that guy. I see in another topic the devs said that the labyrinth in the Giant Plains shouldn't be there as it isn't implemented yet. That leaves three places I have noticed that can't be discovered by exploring but I haven't see any quests for those: (1) The "Obstruction" near Praen's Farm in Seven Mirrors Hills; (2) "The Betanesque Inn", halfway between the orchard of a thousand fruits and the pioneers camp in Whitestone; and (3) "Troglodica" near Eufelburg in Jotan Forest. Can anyone help me out with those three places?

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Undiscoverable locations

Postby Céline » Fri 03 Aug 2018, 02:52

Hello

- Obstruction -> not implemented
- The Betanesque Inn -> it's a bonus place/gift place for beta players
- Troglodica : it's a "B2" site, you need to do quests relatad to "behemoth II" update (initiate : Grigoria, Behemoth Moat)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Cadphael
Emperator

Postby Cadphael » Fri 03 Aug 2018, 05:02

Merci, Celine!

Cadphael
Emperator

Postby Cadphael » Fri 03 Aug 2018, 09:04

And the Stone of Hette in the Desert of Hornets?

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Fri 03 Aug 2018, 09:39

Like a lot of players, after the update (Grimaldaz), you run to the south and never stopped at "Shivers Frontier Post". Poor Carolann :cry:
---

Cadphael
Emperator

Postby Cadphael » Fri 03 Aug 2018, 19:31

Well, I didn't exactly "run". I was focused on guildleading and in a push to get the castle up before my family vacation, and when I got back, I did Grimaldaz I AND II back to back. I did stop at the post and get quest to Luce's tower. Now, I checked there and nothing from Carolann (apparently, she's still sore at me), so I went back and checked every location in Grimaldaz (except, of course for The Stone of Hette) to see if I could get anything. No luck. Carolann still won't give me anything after that.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Fri 03 Aug 2018, 20:57

It's maybe a "in test" quest ? Can't remember. If you do all quest, you have all in-game sites.
Don't worry about strange site in the wiki-map : it's made with an xml that always has not implemented content.
(My own "dev site" (X-Club) is in theriansim ... happily my whip collection is well hidden).
---

ivica
Citoyen

Postby ivica » Fri 03 Aug 2018, 22:49

how to discover this ? the Invisible bridge,
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_10.png (302.65 KiB) Viewed 5119 times

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sat 04 Aug 2018, 06:50

It's a special site for players that bought a "kickstart parck" (end 2015, begin 2016). It allows them to join the Island of the Empress Celestine (special shops, essentially for "kickstart" style (clothes)).
---

Return to “General”