Newcomer? Am I?

Haunted
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Newcomer? Am I?

Postby Haunted » Wed 15 May 2019, 07:05

"First, the newcomers are eager to come in front of the camera, and later they are like, 'No, sorry, sorry, no pictures'. What is this?! I say fame is a very dangerous and bitter thing."

I am working assiduously to become a Therian Saga demagogue... ruler of all that I survey, feared by ... well ... everyone on Hope Island at the very least.

And yet ...

Every time I login to the game, there it is. THERE! *points*... right under my name. My title is Newcomer. What the Frog?!

I have been climbing every mountain, forging every spear... when do I get recognized as a... I don't know... like a Tenderfoot... or ... like... a... uh ... Sparkplug of ingenuity and crafty'ness?

Why is the game continuing to call me a Newcomer when I am out there forging armor and fleeing Ratkins like a boss?

What must I do to be ... like ... El Jefe... or something? Or at least ... "Not Newcomer." I mean really ...

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Newcomer? Am I?

Postby Céline » Wed 15 May 2019, 17:16

Most of us are Incomer. Only players that bought a pack during the kickstarter campain can choose the title of the pack(s) they bought.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Haunted
Défricheur

Postby Haunted » Wed 15 May 2019, 20:44

I see. Thank you for the clarification.

Hardsun
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Hardsun » Thu 16 May 2019, 21:56

Could just add Titles depending on skill level tresholds reached - list might be long for really old players, but it might be fun. Also certain titles might require fulfilling achievements (or be a reward for achievements) and if said titles would have certain bonuses - it would make achievement system more valuable ingame.
Or lets say you can choose 3 titles to be public/active out of list of titles you got through game (and you could have lots if titles earned).

Haunted
Défricheur

Postby Haunted » Fri 17 May 2019, 00:37

I would not want to step on Kickstarter title packs, but I like your ideas Hardsun.

Please do consider this. Even one or two options would be nice, celebrating that you are no longer a Newcomer to these lands :D

Return to “General”