Couple of questions for the Mods/Devs

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Couple of questions for the Mods/Devs

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sat 15 Jun 2019, 22:26

Ok so the update will be here shortly and I just have a few questions before I proceed with my intended plan.

When the character limit of 5 is increased to 10 (on Lanfar) and characters are transferred over will they have instant access to shared homes? I do recall with the introduction of shared homes there was an issue where contacting support to migrate shared home was required. Will there be a conflict with shared homes and more than 5 characters OR characters pre-existing homes being transferred over along with the characters?

Thank you for your time, sorry if my questions were confusing.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Couple of questions for the Mods/Devs

Postby Céline » Sun 16 Jun 2019, 07:11

For the moment, I give you the same answer as others : we're working on that, and we don't know when it will be in order.

First step : 10 characters per account per server. It's for Monday.
As always, when we'll have something to say, we will say it.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sun 16 Jun 2019, 07:51

Hey

So at this current moment you do not know:

1) Whether the new character can access the pre-existing shared homes

2) Whether pre-existing homes from the transferred character will be moved over to the new account or lost

3) Whether a support ticket can be filed to fix either of these issues if they do occur (as this was the solution way when they were introduced)

Well I guess I will test these issues when the new update is released and inform the public. I was hoping for a little more hey we suspect this would happen or these are the current issues at hand versus a general we are working on these [UNCLEAR] issues.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 17 Jun 2019, 20:06

Laerities/Volund wrote:Hey

So at this current moment you do not know:

1) Whether the new character can access the pre-existing shared homes

2) Whether pre-existing homes from the transferred character will be moved over to the new account or lost

3) Whether a support ticket can be filed to fix either of these issues if they do occur (as this was the solution way when they were introduced)

Well I guess I will test these issues when the new update is released and inform the public. I was hoping for a little more hey we suspect this would happen or these are the current issues at hand versus a general we are working on these [UNCLEAR] issues.

Falk already said that we knew it could happen and he is working on a solution but it's not an easy problem to fix. So it will take us some time.

Tuf
Bâtisseur

Postby Tuf » Mon 17 Jun 2019, 20:35

What if i move account A (5 chars) to account B? can i switch owner of shared house to keep it on account A?

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 17 Jun 2019, 20:45

Tuf wrote:What if i move account A (5 chars) to account B? can i switch owner of shared house to keep it on account A?

Not for now. Falk will evaluate the possibility.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 17 Jun 2019, 20:52

You can send messages to support@virtys.com for some help, but you have to understand that it might take more than 2 or 3 days to get a fix. Please be sure to give us the name of the owner, the name of the home (hopefully an easy name to identify), and the name of the characters that should be able to see the shared home.

Return to “General”