Jewelry achievement

Nina
Traducteur
Realm: Fauconnia

Jewelry achievement

Postby Nina » Thu 25 Feb 2016, 21:24

In the achievements tab, under jewelry, the last one is "Please Don't Cry" requiring one "jewel" with each tear. At first I thought it was just to cut the gems, but that didn't work to get the achievement. Then I made a bracelet out of each tear gem and that didn't work either. Anyone know exactly what's needed in order to get that achievement?

Thanks all :)

Nina

Coastis
Bourlingueur

Re: Jewelry achievement

Postby Coastis » Fri 26 Feb 2016, 17:11

We've had this happen to a few guildies now and there doesn't appear to be any reason why. Some are able to complete the achievement as expected, others never get the green tick(s) even if they make the exact same jewellery items as those that have completed it.

Sorry i couldn't help more but hopefully we can get this bug fixed, as i seem to recall a few threads on the old forum with the same issue as well!

Nina
Traducteur

Postby Nina » Fri 26 Feb 2016, 18:20

Falk? Support? Do you have record of this?

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Postby Falkarma » Fri 26 Feb 2016, 18:51

Hi,

Here is the Achievement detail. Basicaly it mean that to obtain these goals (right bottom) you need to to craft anything from the Taskgroup with the Material.

Please DontCry.JPG
Please DontCry.JPG (96.71 KiB) Viewed 7638 times

Looking closely I see that the label were swapped in English. I'll have that fixed.
Therian Saga

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 19:11

Still doesn't work properly? Didn't tick off Centaur for me.

:edit: I will eventually make jewelry with the others, and update this post if I get the achievement, but I did find it odd that it didn't even tick off the one I already made.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 19:19

These achievements also seem to need some tweaking...

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Shaddixx
Citoyen
Realm: Filgar

Postby Shaddixx » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 20:49

You have to make the bracelets from 1k tears otherwise the achievement won't work. (at least it worked for me that way)
And for the second try not to make haute couture for the tabard.
I got both achievements so they have to work somehow :D

Return to “Skills”