Max Effective on Skills

DarkShade
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Max Effective on Skills

Postby DarkShade » Thu 10 May 2018, 03:54

Updated the sheet to 1.28. New herbalism max and pets had wide-ranging effects but nothing game changing that I noticed.

I probably will never update the potions section, as it is relatively easy to find the best potions with aknoth's sim.

As usual let me know if I missed something. I have a little more work to do with theoretical maxes, like adding elicard for archeology structure, and a few others.

isprite
Citoyen
Realm: -

Postby isprite » Thu 10 May 2018, 16:45

With a 8.3 potion theoretical maximum Woodworking are 89 (Make knock-down furniture with wingu).

DarkShade
Emperator

Postby DarkShade » Thu 28 Jun 2018, 09:33

I will begin updating the sheet tomorrow. The new bookcase DOES allow lvl 80 runes to be crafted. Consequently, along with the new machines, many of the tools should receive upgrades, as well as a number of potions. New runic jewelry bench also allows 4-carat volcano heart and comet heart to be cut. It may take me a little time to get all of it completed.

Ambrielle
Emperator

Postby Ambrielle » Tue 03 Jul 2018, 12:22

DarkShade wrote: The new bookcase DOES allow lvl 80 runes to be crafted.

What new bookcase is that?

I notice on the sheet a lot of the tool and location scores have improved as well, e.g. 60 pliers, not referenced on the runic tools tab, and 68 loc score for jewellery which I really can't figure out - is there any information on how to reach these anywhere?

Return to “Skills”