Norstria House Reputation Guide

Deva
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Norstria House Reputation Guide

Postby Deva » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 18:14

Copied this over. Erased formatting. Caught everything, hopefully. Shuffled the order of Rowan, Jotungar, and Soriason, also.

Wrote a guide for house reputations.

Note: May not list all possible options. Offers additional checks through Cerrydwen, Yraen, Mister Golem, and Rowan sometimes. Denoted reputation gains from options in parentheses beside it. Chose not to list gold and Foggy Pearl rewards.

Entering Norstria
Requirements: 20 Sea, 75 gold, and Cerrydwen.

Go to the docks in Maliken Harbor. Choose the Runic Arrow tab. Accept and complete “Norstrian Adventure” for 75 gold. Set sail.

Pick up “Some Low Smuggling”.

Skill check: pass one.
- Cerrydwen
- 20 Sea + 35 Leadership (+1 Soriason)
- 20 Sea + 30 Commerce (+1 Vinnerson)
- 20 Sea + 30 Spying (+1 Caleron)

Continue sailing. Take “The Plot Thickens”.

- Cerrydwen
- 20 Snow + 45 Exploration (+1 Soriason)
- 20 Snow + 38 Spying (+1 Caleron)
- 20 Snow + 30 Commerce (+1 Vinnerson)

Continue onwards. Grab “Suspicious Disappearance” and “Awkwardness”.

- Cerrydwen
- Combat
- 10 Sea + 35 Spying (+1 Soriason)
- 10 Sea + 40 Hunting (+1 Caleron)

Combat option:
- Three "Suspect". 40/30/30 offenses. 38/40/32 defenses.
- One "Head of Suspects". 62/66/63 offenses. 52/63/65 defenses. Intelligent.

Move to the next spot. Pick up “The Mocking Falconer”.

- Cerrydwen
- 10 Snow + 40 Leadership (+1 Jotungar)
- 10 Snow + 30 Commerce (+1 Vinnerson)
- 10 Snow + 32 Spying (+1 Caleron)

Leads to Noroft Port. Earns +1 Vinnerson, also.

Soriason
Land requirements: 41 Urban, 45 Forest, 25 Sea, and (preferably) 50 Snow.

Begin in Halmvik (87, 285). Take “My Eyes and Ears” at Builders’ Road.

White Hobrad skill check: 40 Urban + [38 Hunting OR 35 Spying OR 38 Leadership + 10 gold]
Historic Hobrad skill check: 25 Spying OR 35 Archeology OR 38 Leadership + 5 gold. No land requirement.
Superior Hobrad skill check: 41 Urban + [5 Nordic Agreement OR 35 Archeology + 2 gold OR 32 Spying]

Return to Builders’ Road. Complete the quest. Accept “The Right to Information”. Explore at (74, 302) for Molins’ Ruins. Take “Pass the Gate”.

Skill check: One Recognition OR 50 Snow + [46 Commerce + 50 gold OR 40 Archeology OR 38 Spying]

Enter Molins’ Ruins. Move to A4 (the leftmost tent circle). Grab “With Discretion”. Sail to Maliken Harbor.
______
Optional: Unseal the letter (45 Spying).

Reads:
“Dear friend, your last poem on fear of loneliness did touch me deeply. Unfortunately, I think you were right. Age and distance may tear us apart, but the future and the past are only a perception of our spirits. I’m sending you my heart, from this end of the world to the other, wishing to bring you a little comfort… But knowing that the worst is yet to come. Please say hello to your brother for me.

PS: When you’re back in Norstria, we’re gonna take a walk near the Poets’ sanctuary. I’m sure we’ll find there what we’re looking for.”

Reseal it with 45 Spying + 3 gold.
_________

Take and complete “Receipt of a Letter”. Trek back to Molins’ Ruins.
_________
Optional: Open the response. Requires 45 Snow + 45 Spying.

Reads:
“What you say warms my heart! I can’t wait to take the Feralis and cover you with kisses. Unfortunately, I have to make sure I’ve closed some doors before I leave, and make sure my brother understands my decision. So I’ll see you at the next full moon. PS: Of course, I can’t wait to walk along the sea near our sanctuary.”

Reseal it afterwards.
_________

Complete “With Discretion”. Enter the cabin. Search the room. Accept and complete “A Matter of Trust”. Take “The Trap”.

Travel to the Long Hobrad in Halmvik. Grab “Reconstructing the Past”, followed by “Counterfeit the Fog”. Explore for Farlamburg at about (70, 294). Accept “Weasel Hunt”. Move to about (77, 289).

Skill check: Combat OR 30 Snow + [48 Hunting OR 48 Leadership + 10 gold].

Return to Farlamburg. Turn in “Weasel Hunt”. Get “Fog Essence”. Explore at approximately (155, 252) for Gilfaniel’s Laboratory. Prepare for combat. (Contains relatively easy monsters, except for Oroglodyte.)

Finds Gilfaniel’s Essence at B2. Turn in the quest back at Farlamburg. Go to Halmvik afterward to hand over the Forged Fog. Complete “Reconstructing the Past” next. Leads back to Molins’ Ruins to finish “The Trap”.

Reward: 10 Soriason and the 40 Soriason vendor.

Speak with Aelyn Soriason at Molins’ Ruins for “Hidden Knowledge”. Explore for Fortified Creek near (82, 304). Sail to Frederica Soriason’s Residence (25 Sea + 40 Urban). Get “Titanic Presence”. Sends you back to Lanfar. Obtain at least two signatures. Rewards 1 Soriason, 3 gold, and 12 Foggy Pearls for the third.

1. Torten Camp (Whispering Forest). Complete “Studies of the Titans”. Easy.
2. Kor Shelian’s Cabin (Huntingwood). Get “Don’t Dig up the Skeletons”. Skill check: 20 Urban + [60 Blunt Offense OR 48 Leadership OR 45 Archeology]. Complete their quest.
3. Den’s Academy (The Den). Accept “The Research of Frederica Soriason”. Skill check: 30 Urban + [40 Spying OR 50 Leadership OR 45 Archeology]. Finish that quest.

Return to Frederica Soriason’s Residence. Turn in the quest. Take “I Lost My Research” and “Awakening Consciences”. Important: Cannot hand in the third signature after completing “I Lost My Research”.

Go to Halmvik. Complete “The Right to Information”. Get “Showdown” in White Hobrad.

Reward: 2 Recognitions.

Explore for Aifaran’s Laboratory near (40, 305). Prepare for combat. Appears in groups of two to five. Noticed more frequent and severe encounters in the first two spaces (out of four). Tip: Flee repeatedly, if necessary. Encounters nothing after enough tries. Should be possible for all characters, even unarmored. Bring a Regeneration Ampoule of any strength. Requires probably 0.1 energy for a choice.

Monsters:
- Troglowolf. 48/58/42 offenses. 58/62/38 defenses.
- Mud Elemental. ~50 Blunt Offense. Roughly 62/57/55 defenses. Receives 50% less damage for five turns.
- Zompak. ~50 Blunt Offense. Roughly 55/65/45 defenses.
- Demolisher. High offense. Low(er) slashing defense. Receives and inflicts extra damage.
- Snow Assassin.

Reach B1 (Star). Take “A Bad Deal”. Must select combat, Councilor Vinnerson, or Councilor Caleron. Costs twenty-five gold for combat or fifty for either councilor. No skill or land check.

Combat option: 3.3 effort.
- Troglodyte Cultist x2: 58/31/27 offenses. 48/37/32 defenses.
- Avant-Gardist: 32/37/36 offenses. 32/46/46 defenses. Intelligent (5).
- Ingvaria Softshadow: 57/58/70 offenses. 56/66/78 defenses. Intelligent. Deals +30% damage.

Important: Choose carefully. Does not know combat’s reward. (Appears to select Vinnerson.) Unlocks a source of reputation turn-in items for the faction you select.

Rale Caleron’s Estate: 32 Forest + 25 Spying + 5 gold for 1-2 Criminal Pacts. (41 minute action. 1 day, 17 hour, 40 minute cooldown.)

Jeniva Vinnerson’s Estate: 32 Snow + 25 Commerce + 5 gold for 1-2 Ancestral Dice. (Same times as above.)

Complete “A Bad Deal”. Return to Halmvik to finish “Showdown”. (Awards fifty gold.) Sail back to Frederica Soriason’s Residence for her quest.

Reward: Plan: Telluric Sanctuary, Infranos: Samponar (with twenty actions of 55 Engineering on a one day, three hour, forty-six minute cooldown), and the Metascience trade (119 effort. Must train Science to see).

Travel back to Molins’ Ruins. Finish “Hidden Knowledge”, and then “Rale Caleron’s Gratitude” (or Jeniva Vinnerson, depending on your choice).

Reward: 10 Soriason, Tracing: Rune: Lith, 2 Recognitions, and either an Ancestral Dice or Criminal Pact location.

Jotungar
Land Requirements: 42 Snow, 45 Forest, and 50 Mountain.

Explore at approximately (56, 305) for Collapsed Mine. Accept “Dominate the Market”, then “Top Quality Laborers”. Explore at about (117, 283) for Forgiveness Domain.

Quests: “Buy the Bearskin”, “Wake the Sleeping Fox”, “Flight of the Owls”, and “Turn the Turtle Over”.

Buy the Bearskin
- 55 Leadership
- 45 Hunting
- Combat.

Combat option:
- Four Repentant Bear. 45/35/0 offenses. 45/40/46 defenses. Might have Vigor (+20% damage dealt) (2).
- One Knight Repentant Bear. 0/45/50 offenses. 54/64/68 defenses. Intelligent. Protection (-50% damage taken).

Wake the Sleeping Fox
- Four Nordic Agreements
- 45 Botany
- 40 Engineering

Flight of the Owls
Explore for Poets’ Sanctuary at (151, 292). Read the poem. Get “A Rich Poet”. Go to Halmvik. Acquire and complete “A Course on Therian Ghosts” for four gold. Return to Poets’ Sanctuary. Turn in the quest and get “Poet’s Treasure”.

Wander back to Halmvik. Complete that quest. Choose either Unearth the Treasure or Search for Filardent’s Treasure. Rewards loot either way. (Recommends the honest option (Search for Filardent's Treasure). May or may not receive runes otherwise.) Turn it in at Forgiveness Domain.

Turn the Turtle Over
Go to Halmvik. Skill check:
- 38 Spying
- 40 Leadership + 4 gold
- Combat + 4 gold.

Combat option: three Brute of the Encounter. 53/51/50 offenses. 50/35/35 defenses. Intelligent.
Note: Dropped five Criminal Pacts, a Silk Fabric, a Lithosnow Stone, Rudimentary Steel Scale Arms, and the quest item.

Explore for Woodland Embassy at approximately (155, 257). Give them the package. Return to Forgiveness Domain.
____

Revisit Collapsed Mine after doing all four quests. Exchange your old quest for “Pawns in the Game”. Go to Halmvik. Pick up “Tracking Missions”.

(92, 301): 30 Snow + [42 Commerce OR 52 Botany OR 48 Engineering]
(78, 292): 30 Snow + [44 Hunting OR 40 Carpentry OR 35 Masonry]
(96, 282): 30 Snow + [48 Hunting OR 48 Exploration OR 40 Spying]
(55, 290): Combat OR 42 Snow + [52 Exploration OR 48 Taming]

(Combat option): Four 48-53 Blunt Offense Nasty Hipporage with Intelligent (3) and Vigor (+70% damage) (5). 55/40/60 defenses.

Return to Halmvik, then Collapsed Mine.
______

Take “The Laws of the Market”. Go to Noroft Port. Grab “The Big Interception”. Board the Fighting Otter.

Skill check: Combat OR 20 Sea + [30 Sea OR 40 Spying].

Combat option:
- Three Sailor. 40/35/35 offenses. 40/40/40 defenses.
- One Charivari Berserker. 0/81/0 offenses. 50/73/58 defenses. Vigor (+70% damage dealt) (5).
- One Charivari Captain. 67/62/83 offenses. 67/64/70 defenses. Intelligent. Protection (-70% damage taken)

Complete the quest at Noroft Port. (Sidenote: Unlocks the Ancestor boss at Falreich Creek.) Travel back to Collapsed Mine to end the questline.

Reward: 20 Jotungar, Tracing: Rune: Eli, and two Recognitions.

Recruiting Rowan
Land requirement: 30 Snow and 58 Urban.

Explore for Halmvik near (87, 285). Go to High Hobrad for “The Assassination of the Hedgehog” quest. Finds the upcoming skill checks in Halmvik.

Skill check: 42 Urban + [32 Archeology + 4 gold OR 38 Exploration + 4 gold OR 35 Hunting]

Skill check: Pass four of the following:
- 40 Urban + 30 Leadership
- 40 Urban + 33 Leadership + 4 gold
- 42 Urban + 25 Leadership
- 44 Urban + 33 Leadership + 4 gold
- 45 Urban + 40 Leadership
- 46 Urban + 40 Leadership + 5 gold
- 46 Urban + 40 Leadership + 3 gold

Turn it in. Get “Survey in the Lower Depths”. Go to Builders' Road (in Halmvik). Accept "Help the Investigators?".

Skill check: Pass one of the following (no Urban on any):
- Cerrydwen + 8 gold
- 50 Leadership + 5 gold
- 40 Spying

Accept “The Entrance to the Lower Depths”. Speak with Aeyoa LLywyn in the other tab for "About a Certain Key". Bounces around Halmvik next.

Steps: About a Certain Key -> Sign of the Bull (Builders’ Road) -> A Bull? (Travelers’ Hobrad) -> Sign of the Cuckoo (Lower Hobrad) -> Sign of the Dove (Silvery Hobrad).

Complete "About a Certain Key". Give that to Arancor Pelsomir one tab over for "The Entrance to the Lower Depths". Travel to Vernarson Farm. Consult the following map. (Click it twice for a larger view.)

Lower Depths monsters: (Warning: May be out of date.)
- Albino Wyvern: 48/62/29 offenses. 51/48/62 defenses.
- Fugitive: 44/45/42 offenses. 48/43/44 defenses.
- Sleepwalker: 66/0/0 offenses. 53/62/27 defenses. Receives 80% extra damage for three rounds.
- Gargkulis Polaris: 51/52/0 offenses. 46/41/32 defenses.
- Abominus Carferus: 43/50/42 offenses. 45/51/38 defenses.
- Snow Assassin. 30/46/43 offenses. 45/43/37 defenses. Might inflict 20% additional damage.
- Praius Omnis (rare): 58/67/68 offenses. 77/76/63 defenses. Intelligent. Comes with other modifiers sometimes too (both helpful and harmful).

Skill check: 58 Urban + [50 Engineering OR 44 Archeology OR (probably) 40 Leadership + Mister Golem (companion)]
Skill check: 50 Urban + [40 Spying OR 60 Blunt Offense OR 48 Leadership].

Note1: Received two Dead Rune: Psy for the check one’s 44 Archeology option.
Note2: Cannot see the second check’s 48 Leadership option until after completing the check prior.

Complete “My Capture”. Return to the entrance. Get and complete “The Right Thing” near the entrance. Head to High Hobrad in Halmvik. Turn in “Survey in the Lower Depths”. Optional: Finish “The Brigands of the Lower Depths” for a Lower Depths boss.

Reward: 2 Recognitions and Lower Depths boss.

Stroll to Builders’ Road. Complete “Shake the Assassin’s Hand”.

Reward: Rowan and Tracing: Rune: Pyr.

Vinnerson
Land requirements: 60 Forest, 44 Snow, and 58 Urban (for Rowan. Otherwise, 54 Urban).
Item requirements: 15 Valerian, 15 Bormadar Empty Vial, 40 Barkhein Meat, 30 Chanderian Plank, [30 Volcazu OR 50 Bear Meat], and 1 Healing Vial.
Companion requirement: Rowan

Begin in Snow Star (136, 273) in Forest of the Last Assault. Grab “The Price of Peace”, followed by “Confirm Friendships”, “Let’s Not Be Afraid of the Wolves Any More”, and “The Butterfly Ball”.

Confirm Friendships
Go to Woodland Embassy (155, 258) in Jotun Forest. Accept “Poachers of Jotun”. Explore at around (155, 268) for Hunter’s House. Take “Phantoms of the Jotun Forest”. Move to the Heart of Jotun.

Skill check: 60 Forest + [48 Taming OR 48 Botany OR 50 Alchemy OR 55 Exploration]

Tip: Grind Forest through encounters at Woodland Embassy (70 Forest) and Heart of Jotun (60). Prepare to die repeatedly. Sleep at Eufelburg at (161, 248).

Complete “Phantoms of the Jotun Forest”, then “Poachers of Jotun”. Head to Eufelburg next. Take “A Peaceful Forest”.

Skill check: 49 Urban + 5 gold + [40 Commerce OR 48 Leadership OR 45 Botany OR 60 Leadership].

(Note: Awards two activated Stra Latent runes shortly after choosing 60 Leadership. Received four gold for “Agreement with Cohana” after choosing Botany, in comparison.)

Finish the Agreement quest, then “A Peaceful Forest”.

Let’s Not Be Afraid of the Wolves Any More
Begin at Farlamburg (66, 293). Take “Whispering into Wolves’ Ears”. Finds the appropriate factions without exploring.

(44, 308): Provisions. 40 Barkhein Meat.
(44, 308): Hitch. 30 Chanderian Plank.
(48, 299): Summer’s End. 15 Valerian and 15 Bormadar Empty Vials.
(48, 299): Spring Harvest. 30 Volcazu.

Ends this section with those items. No Volcazu? Permits an alternate path.

Take “Don’t Fear the Wolves” from Farlamburg. Explore for Lupuntars’ Fortress (46, 303) in Starfield. Grab “Mysterious Footprints”. Walk to Site of the Massacre.

Skill check: 44 Snow + [46 Hunting OR 50 Exploration OR 38 Leadership + Yraen]

Backtrack to Lupuntars’ Fortress. Finish that quest and accept “The Man Hunter”. Explore at (49, 311) for The Forbidden Gardens.

Skill check:
Option 1: Combat at The Forbidden Gardens. Advises against it.
Option 2: Go to Farlamburg. Pass a 42 Urban + [50 Botany OR 40 Leadership + 10 gold] check. Use the poison and 50 Bear Meat at The Forbidden Gardens (no check).

Hand in the quest at Lupuntars’ Fortress. Take “Captured”.

Skill check: 5 Nordic Agreements OR 50 Forest + [44 Spying OR 46 Taming].

Complete it. Accept “Save Raya the She-Wolf”. Travel to Farlamburg. Finish “Don’t Fear the Wolves” and snag “Kidnapped Lupuntar” for Tracks in the Snow’s location. Go there.

Skill check: 43 Snow + 35 Exploration.

Go to Silvery Hobrad in Halmvik. Get and complete “Identify a Jewel”. Switch to Travelers’ Hobrad. Take “A Lesser Evil”. Bounce to the Superior Hobrad.

Skill check: Nothing (+1 Vinnerson) OR 41 Urban + 15 Spying (+1 Caleron).

Finish “The Lesser Evil”. Go to Lupuntars’ Fortress. Complete “Save Raya the She-Wolf”, then “Gratitude”.

Reward: Tracing: Rune: Lect and the Lupuntar Rune action (50 Forest + 40 Archeology with a 20.75 hour cooldown).

Bypasses the Volcazu requirement too.

The Butterfly Ball
Head to White Hobrad in Halmvik (87, 285). Acquire “Information Gathering”. Swap tabs.

Skill checks: Gather Information eight times. May perform some or all options multiple times.

- 41 Urban + 40 Spying: 1-3 Information.
- 41 Urban + 40 Commerce: 1-2 Information.
- 41 Urban + 38 Commerce + 20 gold: 2-4 Information.
- 41 Urban + 40 Leadership + Yraen + 2 gold: 2-3, 50% Information. 13 minute cooldown.
- 41 Urban + 44 Leadership + Cerrydwen + 1 gold: 1 Information. 13 minute cooldown.
- 41 Urban + 45 Leadership + Rowan: 1-4 Information. 13 minute cooldown.

Assumes similar cooldowns for each check.

Turn in “Information Gathering”. Take “The Wisdom of Others”. Switch to Builders’ Road. Accept “A Controversial Deal”.

Skill check: 55 Blunt Offense OR 45 Leadership + 25 gold OR 40 Commerce + 25 gold.

Complete “A Controversial Deal”, followed by “The Wisdom of Others”.

Return to Snow Star after finishing all three. Turn in “The Price of Peace”.

Reward: 10 Vinnerson and 4 Recognitions.

Must recruit Rowan to continue. See her section. Accept “Night of the Long Daggers”. Travel to Builders’ Road in Halmvik. Grab “Secret Meeting”. Enter the Lower Depths. Advance to the Underground Tree (the space before the chapel). Accept “No Entry”.

- 48 Forest + 40 Spying
- 48 Forest + 33 Commerce + 50 gold
- 48 Forest + 40 Leadership + 50 gold + Rowan

Finish “No Entry”. Go inside the chapel. Take “Inspect the Crime Scene”.

Skill check: 43 Urban + [48 Exploration OR 44 Archeology OR 40 Hunting OR 40 Leadership + Cerrydwen + 2 gold]

Must have a Healing Vial also. Finish “Inspect the Crime Scene”. Move to Underground River (on the way out). Grab “The Motivations of the Killer”.

Skill check: Combat OR 54 Urban + [42 Spying OR 42 Commerce + 5 gold OR 48 Leadership + Rowan]

Combat option:
- Joan Lithovka. 52/49/75 offenses. 59/53/58 defenses. Intelligent (3). Inflicts 40% additional damage (2).
- Maron Filason. 58/68/53 offenses. 57/73/55 defenses. Intelligent (5). Inflicts 50% additional damage (5).
- Oklan. 81/62/73 offenses. 82/69/71 defenses. Intelligent. Reduces damage by 30%.

Hand in the quest. Optional: Head to the Barracks for “A Quick Exit”. Unlocks another exit. Costs five gold.

Go back to Builders’ Road in Halmvik. Finish “Secret Meeting”. Concludes the questline at Snow Star.

Reward: 10 Vinnerson, Tracing: Rune: Pho, and 1 Recognition

Caleron
Land Requirements: 58 Urban (for Rowan), 45 Forest, 30 Sea, and 60 Snow.

Starts at Noroft Port. Get “No Regrets”. Travel to Obero Caleron’s Manor. Accept “Silence”.

Explore for Night Archer’s Inn near (102, 272) in Forest of the Last Assault. Grab “Agreement with the Black Archers”.

- 44 Forest + 30 Leadership + 2 gold (+1 Caleron)
- 44 Forest + 40 Woodworking
- 44 Forest + 45 Piercing Offense

Complete it. Explore near (82, 304) in Lufomir for Fortified Creek. Accept “An Agreement with the Marine Dogs”.

Skill check: 15 Naval Agreements OR 40 Urban + [45 Blunt Offense OR 30 Leadership + 20 gold]

Finish the quest. Travel to High Hobrad in Halmvik (87, 285). Take “An Agreement ith the Fargirsons”. Explore for Tatarak around (106, 284) in Forest of the Last Assault. Accept “Missing”. Camp at (125, 275). Study the prints.

Skill check: 40 Forest + 40 Exploration.

Return to Tatarak for “A Mysterious Creature”. Go to the newly unveiled Catorpicar’s Lair.

Skill check: Combat OR 40 Forest + [35 Taming OR 35 Engineering].
Combat option: one Catorpicar. 0/53/52 offenses. 53/50/51 defenses. Intelligent. Vigor (+50% damage).

Revisit Tatarak to finish “Missing”, Halmvik for “An Agreement with the Fargirsons”, Obero Caleron’s Manor for “Silence”, and then Noroft Port for “No Regrets”. Combined the last two for the reward below.

Reward: 10 Caleron and 2 Recognitions.

Must recruit Rowan to continue. Journey to Night Archer’s Inn for “The Vulufang’s Shadow”, then “A Rose without Thorns”. Go to Noroft Port. Accept “Attention of the Depths”. Offers two options: Halmvik or Lamberg Forest Society (138, 285) in Forest of the Last Assault.

Warning: Removes Halmvik’s options after accepting “Help the Smugglers” at Lamberg Forest Society. Receives no reputation opportunities by choosing Halmvik.

Halmvik
Skill check: 41 Urban + [40 Spying OR 35 Commerce + 10 gold].

Lamberg Forest Society
Get “Help the Smugglers”.

- 55 Forest + 35 Spying
- 55 Forest + 40 Taming
- No check. 165.3 effort task (11 hours, 34 minutes, 26 seconds).

Turn in “Help the Smugglers”. Wait for the convoy’s departure.

Important: Faces the next two checks back-to-back. Prevents you from leaving and changing companions. Be prepared. Catch up with the convoy when ready.

Quest: “A Tense Situation”.
Skill check: Nothing OR 55 Leadership (+1 Caleron)

Quest: “Tranquility, War or Diplomacy”
Skill check: Nothing OR 60 Commerce + 30 Gold (+1 Jotungar)

Return to Lamberg Forest.
_________

Head from either Halmvik or Lamberg Forest Society to Noroft Port. Hand in “Attention of the Depths”. Go to Night Archer’s Inn to finish “A Rose without Thorns”. Pick up “The Wyvern’s Crown”. Sends you to Obero Caleron’s Manor. Grab “Criminal Preparations”. Travel to Historic Hobrad in Halmvik. Take “A Helping Hand”. Explore for Molins’ Ruins near (74, 302) in Starfield. Accept “Pass the Gate”. (May have completed this in Soriason’s section already.)

Skill check: One Recognition OR 50 Snow + [46 Commerce + 50 gold OR 40 Archeology OR 38 Spying]

Enter Molins’ Ruins. Slide to A4. Pick up “Money Problems”.

- 100 gold.
- 2 Recognitions.
- 45 Snow + 65 Blunt Offense
- 45 Snow + 44 Commerce + 10 Nordic Agreements

Finish “Money Problems”. Leave for Halmvik. Turn in “A Helping Hand”. Enter the Lower Depths. Recruit four thieves.

Skill check (Fence’s Outpost): 41 Urban + 35 Leadership. Yields 1-4.
Skill check (Suspicious Lodging House): 46 Urban + 35 Leadership. Yields 1-4.
Skill check (Underground Lake): 58 Urban + 35 Leadership. Yields 1-4.
Skill check (Luxurious House): 45 Urban + 35 Leadership. Yields 1-4.
Skill check (Barracks): 51 Urban + 35 Leadership. Yields 1-4.

Cannot repeat checks. Exit the Lower Depths. Revisit Obero Caleron’s Manor. Exchange “Criminal Preparations” for “The Crime of the Century”.

Options:
- Nothing. (+1 Caleron)
- Rowan + 4 gold + 5 Naval Agreements. (+1 Soriason)

Move to White Hobrad in Halmvik.

Skill check: 40 Urban + [45 Spying OR 50 Leadership + 50 gold OR 52 Hunting].

Return to Obero Caleron’s Manor. Finish the quest. Hit up Night Archer’s Inn. Turn in “The Wyvern’s Crown”. Take “The Diamond of Halmvik”. Explore at (117, 282) in Forest of the Last Assault for Forgiveness Domain. Accept “Illicit Campaign”.

Aranxa
Start with the Lower Depths. Visit the Clothes Shop. Grab “The Retirement of Aranxa”.

Skill check (Lower Depths Clothes Shop): 41 Urban + 60 Blunt Offense
OR
Skill check (Obero Caleron’s Manor):
- 8 Nordic Agreements (+1 Caleron)
- 2 Recognitions
- 40 Forest + 50 Leadership + 25 gold (+1 Jotungar)

Finish the quest.

Bartholomew
Proceed to Luxurious House in the Lower Depths. Get “Haunted by the Past”. Leave the Lower Depths. Explore at (78, 287) in Lufomir for Meeting Place.

Skill check: Combat OR 45 Forest + 50 Leadership

Combat option: one Rumors Chapman. 75/75/85 offenses. 75/83/87 defenses. Inflicts extra damage for ten rounds.

Report your success in the Lower Depths.

Camilla
Trek to the Snow Star (135, 271) in Forest of the Last Assault. Accept “Failure to Comply”.

Skill check (High Hobrad, Halmvik): Combat OR 42 Urban + 45 Spying
OR
Skill check (Noroft Port):
- 30 Urban + 50 Engineering (+1 Caleron)
- 30 Urban + 30 Leadership + 100 gold (+1 Vinnerson)

Combat option: four Bodyguard. 50/45/50 offenses. 45/45/40 defenses. May have Intelligent (5).

Complete the quest at Snow Star.

Jorge
Go to Eufelburg (162, 247) in Jotun Forest. Take “The Shadow Adviser”.

Skill check (Eufelburg): 49 Urban + 40 Spying
OR
Skill check (Forgiveness Domain): 45 Leadership

End it at Eufelburg.

Olvar
Appears only after dealing with everyone else. Travel to Farlamburg. Get “Back to the Sea”. Head to Noroft Port.

Skill check: 10 Urban + [40 Spying OR 40 Commerce OR 45 Leadership + 50 gold].

Return to Farlamburg to finish “Back to the Sea”, followed by Forgiveness Domain for “Illicit Campaign”, then Night Archer’s Inn for “The Diamond of Halmvik”.

Accept “The Fox’s Counter-attack”. Requires Rowan in your party for “Inside the Murderer’s Head” too. Head to Noroft Port for “Time for Revenge”. Ride the Killer Whale II (30 Sea). Explore for the camps. Pass all four Destroy checks. Collect four Information total.

Redemption Camp: (9, 329).
Skill check (Destroy): Combat OR 58 Snow + [48 Spying OR 50 Hunting]
Skill check (Information): 58 Snow + 44 Archeology. (Yields 1-3, 50%. Repeatable.)

Regret Camp: (11, 335).
Skill check (Destroy): Combat OR 58 Snow + [48 Spying OR 52 Hunting]

Humanity Camp: (14, 333).
Skill check (Destroy): Combat OR 60 Snow + [48 Spying OR 52 Hunting]
Skill check (Information): 60 Snow + 65 Blunt Offense + 10 gold. (Yields 1, 70%. Probably repeatable.)

Truth Camp: (22, 337).
Skill check (Destroy): Combat OR 60 Snow + [46 Spying OR 54 Hunting]
Skill check (Information): 60 Snow + 44 Commerce + 10 gold. (Yields 2-4, 50%. Probably repeatable.)

Combat option in Truth Camp:
- Two Subservient Agonedus. 73/68/71 offenses. 70/80/64 defenses.
- Lorne Arvern. 62/80/70 offenses. 80/71/70 defenses. Intelligent. Receives 40% less damage. Inflicts 40% additional damage (3).
- Officer of the Cult. 48/53/57 offenses. 65/68/74 defenses.

Return to Noroft Port for “Time for Revenge”, then Night Archer’s Inn for “Inside the Murderer’s Head”. Continue the chain with “The Fox’s Counter-attack”. Ends the questline with “The Vulufang’s Shadow”.

Reward: 20 Caleron, Tracing: Rune: Frim, and 2 Recognitions.

Into Tarasquan
Note: Leads to opening the doors. See the section below (The Tarasquan Golem Monster) for quests in Tarasquan.

Requirement: Finish the Caleron and Jotungar questlines.

Starts at the Long Hobrad in Halmvik. Grab and finish “A Badly Kept Secret”. Hop over to Travelers’ Hobrad. Accept “Mutual Interest”.

- 44 Urban + 40 Leadership + 25 gold
- 44 Urban + 35 Spying + 1 Blueroc Nugget
- 4 Small Diamonds
- 1 Recognition

Reveals Sowethal House in Starfield. Get “A Broken Association”. Sends you to Maliken Harbor.

Visit the Dormitory District. Accept “Those Merchants Who Fear the Cold” and “A Spoke in the Wheel”. Directs you to Sheros Community (Howling Swamp), Enorwen’s Trading Post, and Teasan Village. Complete all three.

Skill check (Sheros Community): 20 Urban + [48 Spying OR 55 Hunting OR 55 Engineering]

Skill check (Enorwen’s Trading Post): 10 Urban + [42 Commerce OR 45 Leadership + 40 gold OR 48 Engineering]

Skill check (Teasan Village): 5 Nordic Agreements OR 2 Urban + [58 Blunt Offense OR 52 Taming]

Return to Maliken Harbor afterwards. Exchange “A Spoke in the Wheel” for “The Identity of the Rival”. Head to The Plank (16, 274) in Loudthunder Forest. Pick up “Identity Barter”. Look for Falconers around Lanfar and Hawkoria. May not include all possible locations. Assumes most checks to be repeatable. Knows Spying for certain.

Skill checks: collect eight hints.
- (Maliken Harbor) 33 Urban + 40 Spying. (Yield: 2-4.)
- (Maliken Harbor) 33 Urban + 47 Hunting. (Yield: 2-4.)
- (Enorwen’s Trading Post) 10 Urban + 50 Leadership. (Yield: 1. Not repeatable.)
- (Fellowship of the Falconers) 2 Plains + 50 Taming. (Yield: 3-4.)
- (Falconers' Stable) 2 Plains + 32 Commerce + 1.5 gold. (Yield: 1-2, 50%.)

Turn this in at The Plank, followed by Maliken Harbor for the other. Grab “The Secret Funds”. Camp at (-4, 211).

Skill check: Combat OR 20 Hills + [45 Spying OR 50 Hunting].

Combat option: six Elite Mercenary. 66/70/72 offenses. 64/65/70 defenses. Intelligent (3).

Complete it back at Maliken Harbor, as well as “Those Merchants Who Fear the Cold”. Revisit Sowethal House in Starfield for “A Broken Association”. Reveals the doors into Tarasquan. Travel to there. Offers the location of Lanfar’s Doors for 100 gold.

The Tarasquan Golem Monster
Land Requirements: 59 Swamp and 58 Forest.
Skill Requirement: 45 Engineering (without a potion).
Item Requirements: One (regular quality) Gurdismo Long Bow, 10 Catoblepas Meat, 20 Small Uncut Elementary Hearts, 10 Eliandel Ingots, and 500 Foggy Pearls.
Suggested: Regeneration Ampoules + Vials and 3 Healing Ampoules.

Tip: Level Swamp at Tarasquan Doors. Encounters Starfield monsters. Handles them much easier. Do not forget Ofikimon’s Territory in Howling Swamps, also.

Tip: Recommends Higrann’s Cache for Small Uncut Elementary Hearts. Finds them in Tarsinith Laboratory in Giant Plains. (Explore at (46, 269).)

Welcome to the current end-game area. Prepare to face overwhelming creatures.

Overworld Monsters
- Unverstaker: 0/63/0 offenses. 67/70/67 defenses. Intelligent. Vigor (+50% damage dealt).
- Renegade Isbjorn: 0/67/61 offenses. 72/71/63 defenses.
- Vorsicus Equus: 70/0/0 offenses. 68/62/75 defenses. Intelligent. Possibly Vigor sometimes.
- Swamp Catoblepas: 0/59/62 offenses. 68/58/80 defenses. Protection (-35% damage taken). Sometimes Vigor (+35% damage dealt) (4).

Appears in groups of one to five.

Anderversan Woods Monsters
- Swamp Catoblepas: Same as above.
- Unverstaker: Same as above.
- Vargr Horribillius: 66/74/54 offenses. 67/66/78 defenses. Intelligent. Sometimes Vigor (+30% damage dealt) (1).
- Tarasquan Mocassin: 68/65/0 offenses. 73/73/60 defenses. Intelligent (3).
- Andracine: 74/0/0 offenses. 69/67/48 defenses. Protection (-60% damage taken).
- Enraged Vulufang: 0/73/65 offenses. 57/55/55 defenses. Shield (Prevents all damage) (1). Intelligent (5). Sometimes Vigor (+40% damage dealt) (5).

Do not expect to defeat them without excellent armor and companions. Might lose still. Do not despair, however. Completes this section without winning a battle, theoretically.

Explore for Lilanie’s Oasis near (62, 280). Grab "The Mystery of Anderversan". Explore around (91, 269) for Anderversan Woods.

Obtain six Proof the Beast’s Existence. Yields 1-2 proofs on all checks. Assumes five hour, forty-five minute cooldowns for each.

1: 60 Swamp + 50 Hunting.
2: 59 Swamp + 60 Exploration.
3: 63 Swamp + 50 Botany.
4: 62 Swamp + 50 Alchemy.
5: 58 Swamp + 50 Botany.
6: 58 Swamp + 50 Botany. Also, 58 Swamp + 50 Hunting.
7: 57 Swamp + 60 Exploration.
8: 59 Swamp + 50 Alchemy.

Optional: Go to "5" on the map. Pass one:
- 58 Swamp + 8 Metascience
- 58 Swamp + 40 Leadership + Rowan

Yields "A Doubt on the Beast's Existence". Redeem it at Lilanie’s Oasis for five Lamden Mariglacius. Warning: Cannot obtain this after turning in the proof quest.

Tip: Use the trick from Aifaran’s Laboratory. Flee. Flee again. Persist until no random encounters occur. (Sidenote: Worked faster than in Aifaran's Laboratory.) Drink a Regeneration Ampoule to perform the task. Preferred staying put for proofs. Kept the Swamp potion active. Involved less effort.

Return to Lilanie's Oasis afterwards.
Reward: 20 Salancedar Planks.

Grab "Hunters Fleeing".

Rohald
Camp at (89, 270).
Skill check (pass one):
- 58 Swamp + 52 Engineering
- 58 Swamp + 52 Archeology
- 58 Swamp + 30 Leadership + Mister Golem
- 58 Swamp + 60 Exploration + Mister Golem

Paeryn
Go to "A" in Anderversan Woods (G3).
Skill check (pass one):
- 59 Swamp + 55 Engineering
- 59 Swamp + 52 Leadership
- 59 Swamp + 35 Leadership + Mister Golem
- Three Healing Ampoules (no land check)

Janessa
Visit "B" on the map (A4).
Accept “Empty-Handed”. Hand over ten Catoblepas Meat and a (regular) Gurdismo Long Bow.
Tip: Withdraw Catoblepas Meat before reaching the space.

Return to Lilanie’s Oasis after rescuing all three. Turn in "Hunters Fleeing". Rewards four Trokami. Venture back into Anderversan Woods.

Walk to "#" on the map (D4). Take "Give Hand". Fork over ten Small Uncut Elementary Hearts. Complete it and accept "Convince the Tarasquan". Leave.

Explore for The Watchman around (72, 274).
Skill check: 58 Forest + [48 Alchemy OR 60 Leadership OR 55 Exploration]

Explore for Briteldan’s Fortress near (45, 290).
Skill check: 59 Swamp + [68 Blunt Offense OR 42 Spying OR 43 Leadership + Rowan].

Head to Lilanie’s Oasis for the last one.
Skill check: 55 Swamp + [55 Exploration OR 42 Spying OR 42 Commerce].
(Note: twenty-one minutes for the Commerce option. Rewards four gold.)

Return to "#" in Anderversan Woods. Complete the quest. Allows you to recruit the Golem Monster now.

Skill check: 58 Swamp + 45 Engineering + 10 Small Uncut Elementary Hearts + 10 Eliandel Ingots + 500 Foggy Pearls.

Important: 66.1 Effort task. Bring Regeneration Vials. Be sure to leave sufficient space and Ferocity too.

Reward: The Golem Monster.

Note: Rolls stats, unlike other quest companions. Expect Boarserker Syndrome, as above.

Skills
What skills should you level? Sociability skills. Why?

By skill.

Code: Select all

Appearances Average
Leadership           30    42.9
Spying               24   39.33
Commerce             18   36.78
Combat               14      NA
Hunting              13   46.46
Archeology            9   40.44
Exploration           8   45.75
BluntOff              7   58.57
Botany                5      48
Engineering           5    44.6
Taming                5    43.4
Recognition           3    1.67
Alchemy               1      50
Carpentry             1      40
Masonry               1      35
PiercingOff           1      45
Woodworking           1      40

By trade. Removed combat and recognitions.

Code: Select all

Appearances
Sociability          72
Fauna                18
Searching            17
Offense               8
Science               6
Flora                 5
Wood                  2
Stone                 1
Defense               0
Metal                 0
Fashioning            0

Notes:
- Excluded entrance into Norstria and Tarasquan. Counted quests with multiple skill checks of the same type (as in, 48 Leadership OR 60 Leadership) only once and as the lowest necessary.
- Treated checks requiring Nordic Agreements as 32 Commerce minimum and Naval Agreements as 15 Commerce minimum.
- Ignored optional checks (such as Unseal the Letter) and quests.

Reputation Turn-in Locations
Caleron
Item: 5 Criminal Pacts.
Cooldown: 3 days, 20 hours, 35 minutes.
Source of items: Noroft Port commerce turn-in, spying action at the entrance of the Lower Depths, and Rale Caleron’s Estate.

Vinnerson
Item: 5 Ancestral Dice.
Cooldown: 4 days, 19 hours, 44 minutes.
Source of items: Halmvik commerce turn-in (26.1% chance per), digging Runic Artifact Fragments (~6%), Lupuntar Rune action (from the Vinnerson questline), and Jeniva Vinnerson’s Estate (from the Soriason questline).

Soriason
Location: Righteous Cemetery, Forest of the Last Assault. (114, 293).
Item: 5 Old Currency.
Source of items: Digging Runic Artifact Fragments (~24%), Lupuntar Rune action (from the Vinnerson questline), and one-time (?) actions found in camps.
Special: Must unlock the turn-in through the quest “Tomb Raiders”. Begins at Righteous Cemetery.

Go to (104, 284) in Forest of the Last Assault after obtaining the quest. Options:
- Combat
- 40 Forest + 35 Commerce + 10 gold
- 40 Forest + 45 Hunting

Combat option: three Isbjorn Looters. 44 to 46 blunt and pierce offenses. 48 to 53 defenses.

Return to Righteous Cemetery.

Reward: 1 Soriason and the Old Currency turn-in.

Jotungar
Item: 10 Wyvern Blood.
Source of items: Loot from wyverns, mostly. Recommends the Lower Depths for Albino Wyverns (~21% drop chance).

Reputation Rewards
Requires 20 Caleron. Location: Noroft Port, Lufomir
Concession: Lufomir. 57 gold, 50 silver.
Concession: Starfield. 57 gold, 50 silver.
Concession: Forest of the Last Assault. 57 gold, 50 silver.
Recipe: Healing Horn. Herbalism. 13 gold, 80 silver.
Recipe: Dexterity Horn. Herbalism. 30 gold, 47 silver, 50 copper.
Recipe: Meticulousness Horn. Herbalism. 28 gold, 75 silver.
Bricolum: Runic Compass. Engineering. 69 gold.

Requires 40 Caleron. Location: Obero Caleron’s Manor, Lufomir
Concession: Cape End-of-the-World. 115 gold.
Concession: Dragons’ Jaw. 115 gold.
Concession: Jotun Forest. 115 gold.
Recipe: Runic Pitchfork. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Saw. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Scissors. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Lumberjack Axe. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Pliers. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Sieve. Foundrywork. 138 gold.
Technique: Azulio. Woodcutting. 5 gold, 74 silver, 99 copper.

Requires 20 Vinnerson. Location: Noroft Port, Lufomir
Recipe: Coordination Horn. Herbalism. 29 gold, 99 silver, 20 copper.
Recipe: Mobility Horn. Herbalism. 25 gold, 29 silver, 99 copper.

Requires 40 Vinnerson. Location: Halmvik, Lufomir
Recipe: Runic Trowel. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Knife. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Awl. Foundrywork. 138 gold.
Recipe: Galandor Nuggets. Foundrywork. 28 gold, 75 silver.
Recipe: Runic Whip. Tanning. 138 gold.
Bricolum: Runic Bellows. Engineering. 138 gold.
Bricolum: Runic Scale. Engineering. 138 gold.
Technique: Giant Salandrin. Woodcutting. 87 gold, 5 silver, 49 copper.

Requires 20 Jotungar. Location: Halmvik, Lufomir
Recipe: Vision Horn. Herbalism. 27 gold, 60 silver, 57 copper.
Recipe: Endurance Horn. Herbalism. 23 gold, 4 silver, 2 copper.

Requires 40 Jotungar. Location: Collapsed Mine, Starfield
Recipe: Runic Pickaxe. Foundrywork. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Compasses. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Scraper. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Billhook. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Stone Chisel. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Lithosnow Monolith. 2 gold, 69 silver, 9 copper.

Requires 20 Soriason. Location: Halmvik, Lufomir
Recipe: Regeneration Horn. Herbalism. 23 gold, 22 silver, 99 copper.
Recipe: Intelligence Horn. Herbalism. 31 gold, 5 silver, 57 copper.

Requires 40 Soriason. Location: Molins' Ruins, Starfield.
Note: Appears near the end of "The Right to Information" quest chain from Halmvik.
Recipe: Runic Blacksmith's Hammer. Foundrywork. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Spade. Forging. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Spying Case. Engineering. 138 gold.
Bricolum: Runic Plane. Engineering. 138 gold.
Recipe: Runic Mortar and Pestle. Stonecutting. 138 gold.
Blueprint: Porch. 11 gold, 4 silver, 5 copper.

Rune Recipes
Tracing: Rune: Pyr: Final quest for Rowan.
Tracing: Rune: Eli: Final quest for Jotungar.
Tracing: Rune: Lith: Final quest for Soriason.
Tracing: Rune: Lect: Lupuntar section (“Save Raya the She-Wolf”) in Vinnerson’s quests.
Tracing: Rune: Pho: Final quest for Vinnerson.
Tracing: Rune: Frim: Final quest for Caleron.

Tracing: Rune: Ethe: Camp at (153, 292): 50 Mountain + 30 Exploration.

Tracing: Rune: Mag: Guild Castle (100 Runes Night)
Tracing: Rune: Hydr: Guild Castle (100 Runes Night)
Tracing: Rune: Rad: Guild Castle (100 Runes Night)
Tracing: Rune: Stra: Guild Castle (100 Runes Night)
Tracing: Rune: Psy: Guild Castle (100 Runes Night)

Other Questions
What are Recognitions for?
Bypasses the skill and land check for specific quests. Found no other uses…yet.

Which is easiest to reach 20 reputation with?
From easiest to hardest: Soriason < Jotungar << Vinnerson < Caleron.

- Soriason: Some combat. Clears dungeons by fleeing enough times, if necessary. Completed every check with sufficient Archeology or Leadership.
- Jotungar: Minimal combat. Includes some rough checks.
- Vinnerson: Two trips into the Lower Depths (one for Rowan, one for a quest). May struggle with 60 Forest. Involves gathering items too.
- Caleron: Requires wandering around Lower Depths. Requires 60 Snow. Demands high skill checks after the initial quests.

Which is easiest to reach 40 reputation with?
From easiest to hardest: Caleron < Vinnerson < Soriason << Jotungar. Judged largely on tedium.

- Caleron: Brings you to 30 reputation from quests alone, not including skill check extras. Acquires Criminal Pacts very easily from Lower Depths’s entrance.
- Vinnerson: Drops Ancestral Dice from Halmvik commerce constantly. Appears while grabbing Soriason’s reputation items too.
- Soriason: Takes a while to gather from runic artifact digging and/or Luptuntar Rune cooldowns.
- Jotungar: Noted a 21% drop rate on Albino Wyverns. Might earn 25 reputation from quests. Needs 150 Wyvern Blood, then. Be prepared to kill 714 Albino Wyverns in Lower Depths. Hates farming it. Drops little else worthwhile too.

Where can you level (land skill)?
Snow: Forbidden Gardens (55) in Starfield, random encounters on Hydra Island (60), and Wreck of the Dracorek (65) in Jotun Forest.

Forest: Lamberg Forest Society (55) in Forest of the Last Assault, Aifaran’s Laboratory (overworld, 55) in Starfield, Hunters' House (65) in Jotun Forest, and Woodland Embassy (70) in Jotun Forest.

Mountain: Den’s Doors (33) in Giant Plains, Beast’s Nest (50) in Shortblades Mountains, wandering around Cape End-of-the-World (50), and Jotungar Elite Center (75) in Dragons’ Jaw.

Sea: Departure to Lowenson Island (20, from Jotungar’s questline) from Noroft Port, Departure to Frederica’s Home (25, from Soriason’s questline), Departure to Hydra Island (25) at Haven of the Lords in Cape End-of-the-World, and Snake Creek (25) on Hydra Island.

Hills: Luxuriant Estate (40) in Hills of the Seven Mirrors, random encounters in Dragons’ Jaw, Doctor Fulgarson’s University (60) on Hydra Island, and Felgorn Peak (65) in Dragons’ Jaw.

Urban: Bolgatur Fortress (38) in Giant Plains, various tasks in Halmvik (low to mid 40s), Lower Depths (58 and recommended), Gilfaniel's Laboratory (58) in Jotun Forest, and Aifaran's Laboratory (58) in Starfield. Do not attempt to level at the 70 Urban location in Lower Depths. Encounters nothing random there.

Cave: Mysterious Tunnel (68) in the Lower Depths. Never fail a Cave check again.

Swamp: Ofikimon’s Territory (40) in Howling Swamp, Tarasquan Doors (57), wandering around Tarasquan (58), and B4 in Anderversan Woods (63).

What are good companions besides Cerrydwen, Yraen, Rowan, Gaspard, and Boarserker?
- Norstrian Mountain Goat (from Taming): Covers Mountain and Snow.

- Young Lord (from Mansion): Good Urban and stellar Leadership. Comes with solid Commerce and Spying too. Requires non-trivial Defiance, unfortunately. Consider Sister-in-Arms for Urban and Wheedler for Commerce/Leadership/Spying otherwise.

- Explorer (tier two Searching): For Sea.

Where are all of the locations?
Map. Includes Tarasquan locations. Shows locations from quests, including both Rale Caleron’s Estate and Jeniva Vinnerson’s Estate, but not one revealed from Eufelburg (10 Icelandus and 20 Catoblepas Meat).

Alternatively, this map. Looks much snazzier. Should be more complete too.

Where are the legendary companions, Runic Potion workshop, and/or Rune Tracing workshop?
Land Requirements: 50 Mountain, 45 Urban, 25 Sea, and 60 Snow.

Explore for Haven of the Lords near (151, 297) in Cape End-of-the-World. Accept “Sirens Are Just Tales”. (Do not worry about completing it.) Ride the boat. Explore at (130, 311) on Hydra Island for Doctor Fulgarson’s University.

Cost for Eternal Hiker: 6500 Foggy Pearls and 5000 gold.
Cost for one of [Glutomole, Marid, or Emerust]: 5000 Foggy Pearls and 3500 gold.

Runic Kitchen: 5 Archeology, 5 Herbalism, 2 Concoction Strength, 2 Runic Strength.

Discovered a skill check in the middle of nowhere. What does it do?
Yields some random items. Finds Old Currency sometimes. Some locations (but likely not all):

(141, 242): 50 Hills + 75 Archeology.
(20, 338): 60 Snow + 75 Exploration.
(152, 298): 50 Mountain + 50 Archeology. (Nothing)
(153, 292): 50 Mountain + 30 Exploration. (Tracing: Rune: Ethe.)
(54, 297): 42 Snow + 20 Metascience. (One Worn Stone Ancient Tablet and two Uncut Dragon Tears.)
(76, 281): 30 Snow + 5 Metascience. (One Krisental Empty Ampoule and one Small Garnet.)
(130, 250): 50 Hills + 10 Metascience. (One Old Currency, one Grizzly Claw, and three Foggy Pearls.)

Cannot confirm whether or not they reappear.

Where are the protosensors?
Costs five hundred Foggy Pearls per protosensor.

Snow: The Forbidden Gardens in Starfield. 55 Snow + 35 Metascience.
Forest: Heart of Jotun in Jotun Forest. 60 Forest + 35 Metascience.
Hills: Felgorn Peak in Dragons’ Jaw. 65 Hills + 35 Metascience.
Mountain: Poets’ Sanctuary in Cape End-of-the-World. 50 Mountain + 35 Metascience.
Swamp: (64, 278) in a camp in Tarasquan. 58 Swamp + 35 Metascience.

Neku
Bourlingueur

Re: Norstria House Reputation Guide

Postby Neku » Fri 15 Jan 2016, 17:21

Why did you shift the Rowen to the 4th place? Recruiting her early would allow one to level up her skills while the hero is doing the quests.

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Fri 15 Jan 2016, 18:13

Difficulty curve. Struggles with Rowan’s high Urban checks and possibly Lower Depths monsters. Creates a difficult impression of Norstria. Delays progression, consequently. Clears Soriason without tough skill checks or defeating rough monsters. Ditto for Jotungar. Involves leveling land skills, but nothing intense.

Alternatively:
Soriason path: 41 Urban, 45 Forest, 50 Snow, 25 Sea, 48 Leadership, 45 Exploration, and 40 Archeology.
Rowan: 58 Urban, 48 Leadership, 44 Archeology, 38 Exploration, and Lower Depths monsters (likely with little healing).
(Note: Offers other options, of course. Preferred these.)

Which sounds easier? Forbids Meticulousness potions on Rowan's 44 Archeology additionally.

(Bonus: Unlocks Metascience in Soriason. Recruits Boarserker less painfully. Considers it overkill. Helps, though.)

Probably leveled Rowan on Eliandel Eaters, also.

Neku
Bourlingueur

Postby Neku » Fri 15 Jan 2016, 19:08

Deva wrote:Difficulty curve. Struggles with Rowan’s high Urban checks and possibly Lower Depths monsters. Creates a difficult impression of Norstria. Delays progression, consequently. Clears Soriason without tough skill checks or defeating rough monsters. Ditto for Jotungar. Involves leveling land skills, but nothing intense.

Alternatively:
Soriason path: 41 Urban, 45 Forest, 50 Snow, 25 Sea, 48 Leadership, 45 Exploration, and 40 Archeology.
Rowan: 58 Urban, 48 Leadership, 44 Archeology, 38 Exploration, and Lower Depths monsters (likely with little healing).
(Note: Offers other options, of course. Preferred these.)

Which sounds easier? Forbids Meticulousness potions on Rowan's 44 Archeology additionally.

(Bonus: Unlocks Metascience in Soriason. Recruits Boarserker less painfully. Considers it overkill. Helps, though.)

Probably leveled Rowan on Eliandel Eaters, also.

o.0 nice analysis! I am gonna try that new order once I start my Norstria journey, and will give you a feedback. Thanks. :D

Ambrielle
Emperator

Postby Ambrielle » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 13:38

Note1: Received two Dead Rune: Psy for the check one’s 44 Archeology option.

I just received two Dead rune: Mag and two Dead rune: Mag Intense from this.

AntraxPM
Défricheur

Postby AntraxPM » Tue 02 Feb 2016, 09:24

In the golem monster part, "Hunters Fleeing".

Rohald
Camp at (89, 270).
Skill check (pass one):
- 58 Swamp + 60 Exploration
- 58 Swamp + 52 Engineering
- 58 Swamp + 52 Archeology
- 58 Swamp + 30 Leadership + Mister Golem

This has been changed, exploration skillcheck is gone.

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Tue 02 Feb 2016, 16:23

Erased. Thanks.

Cyram
Emperator
Realm: Filgar

Postby Cyram » Wed 03 Feb 2016, 00:15

The exploration skill check reappeared for me when I brought mr. Golem, but was gone when I was there without

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Wed 03 Feb 2016, 03:42

Tricky. Reinserted with +Mister Golem. Thanks.

TheHarvester
Emperator

Postby TheHarvester » Sun 06 Mar 2016, 06:52

This must be put in Caleron quest line, where the camps are ... or in "Other Questions" -> "Discovered a skill check in the middle of nowhere. What does it do?" :roll:

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Sun 06 Mar 2016, 07:02

Recalls rewards similar to those listed. (Mentioned it in the old French forums. Described it as disappointing.) Do not bother.

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Tue 03 May 2016, 08:37

When doing Jotunger... Make sure you do the good one (less loot)... That is what gives you the active mag 70 rune and 2 60 pho.. Because no one decided to give details.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Morlock
Citoyen

Postby Morlock » Tue 12 Jul 2016, 16:33

I found another random loot location at 115,279

Return to “Quests”