Explorer's Grave

esslemn
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Explorer's Grave

Postby esslemn » Mon 27 Jun 2016, 08:42

Where is the Explorer's Grave - as per the quest Leonard gives you in the Behemoth Portal?

Is it inside the dungeon or is it another location on the world map??

esslemn
Citoyen

Re: Explorer's Grave

Postby esslemn » Tue 28 Jun 2016, 07:55

Anyone ??

Patrope
Bourlingueur

Postby Patrope » Tue 28 Jun 2016, 13:50

According to the wiki, you need to deal with the guardian at E2.

http://en.theriansagawiki.com/index.php ... rers-grave

esslemn
Citoyen

Postby esslemn » Tue 28 Jun 2016, 22:58

Thanks.

And I hadn't realised there was a new Therian Saga wiki - so thanks twice!

Aranna
Citoyen

Postby Aranna » Wed 29 Jun 2016, 17:12

That's actually always been the wiki, it's normally called the French Wiki though and the English wikia (which is newer) is normally called the wiki.

en.theriansagawiki.com was originally fully in French with no English, or poor English, option when the English server launched which is why people called it the French Wiki.
Well therian-saga.wikia.com was what won the English wiki battle back when the server launched. The former is more private and you send them changes to review/update and the latter is public like a normal wiki iirc. The French Wiki went inactive for a bit and somewhat recently reactivated after a bit of a lull in updating and got their content up to date and translated to all the languages, which is why it wasn't referenced much. In general I use the wiki first then check the wikia if I don't find what I'm looking for.

Just thought I'd throw in some mild history for fun (I never used the wikia much as is causes my browser to hang for some reason, I'd just launch the French Wiki in Chrome and have it translate the page for me well using my memory of high school French to guess at any mistranslations).

Return to “Quests”