Missable quests?

Sergoide
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Missable quests?

Postby Sergoide » Fri 14 Apr 2017, 13:41

Hey i was wondering, are there, in all of therian saga, quests that are missable after some point and cant be done any more?

Thank you

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Missable quests?

Postby Céline » Fri 14 Apr 2017, 15:09

It's the case with some "event quests", but when you start one, you can finish it: only the time to activate it is limited.
For normal quests, there is often a prerequisite*, but nothing definitively prevents them from doing so.

*(having a specific companion with you, activate or complete another quest, level in one skill,...)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Aeschylus
Citoyen

Postby Aeschylus » Sun 16 Apr 2017, 10:28

Sergoide wrote:Hey i was wondering, are there, in all of therian saga, quests that are missable after some point and cant be done any more?

Thank you

There are a couple small (but important) quests in Norstria that you can miss based on your decisions. You can never be 'too late' to do a given quest though.

Rawex
Défricheur

Postby Rawex » Sun 16 Apr 2017, 12:04

Hmm, i think more laboration would be great on this point, i wouldnt want to miss anything, you say event quests? I got some ive had for some time cause i cant complete it ^^ still trying to hunt a bear..., but with me i just had 2 tabs and it stacks i think, not sure if it has a limit though.

Ambrielle
Emperator

Postby Ambrielle » Mon 17 Apr 2017, 12:01

An example of an event quest is "Birthday of a Lord" which was only available for a few days. After that the quest giver (Mave in Hawkoria) no longer offered it. However, if the quest was accepted in the time it was available, there is no time limit on when the hand-in can be done. So I still have the quest available on my list of unfinished quests and Mave will still take the quest items if I have them.

It is not a quest for game progression, it was a special event that awards nice materials if you complete it.

Sergoide
Citoyen

Postby Sergoide » Sun 30 Apr 2017, 14:20

Aeschylus wrote:
Sergoide wrote:Hey i was wondering, are there, in all of therian saga, quests that are missable after some point and cant be done any more?

Thank you

There are a couple small (but important) quests in Norstria that you can miss based on your decisions. You can never be 'too late' to do a given quest though.

and what are those quests? i wanna have it all :/

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sun 30 Apr 2017, 15:52

There is not "missable quest". But it sometimes happens that you have to made a choice that gives you a different reward.

I don't know the game by heart... I think about 2 rewards in Norstria.
- When you have to choose between a big loot (Runes) or a smaller one (smaller Runes) + something else later (active Mag 70), less important now because we can craft them, but at a time, it was the only 70 rune (not dead rune) in game
- Whe we have to choose between 2 prisonners (Vinnerson / Caleron). Each gives you a specific location to collect the special object of his family (ancestral dice or criminel pact). You can retrieve them somewhere else, but that places offer a "better" solution (player very often choose Caleron)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Sergoide
Citoyen

Postby Sergoide » Wed 03 May 2017, 17:15

ok ill keep those in mind.

Thx and sorry for my completionist desires lol :P

Return to “Quests”