Voting for unsung heroes of Therian

Woody
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Voting for unsung heroes of Therian

Postby Woody » Thu 24 Mar 2016, 00:28

I would like to propose that players who've made an invaluable and selfless contribution to the game can be voted by other players to recieve their own title.

Perhaps its of their own chosing, perhaps there are a few to represent the type of contribution. A certain amount of votes and the player gets their title.

I would like to nominate Aknoth and Deva for relentless and outstanding time saving contributions to the game. I'm sure both of those players would recieve well over 100 votes.

There I said it. :P
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Patrope
Bourlingueur

Re: Voting for unsung heroes of Therian

Postby Patrope » Thu 24 Mar 2016, 00:42

Hear! hear! *like* :D

Ectorr
Emperator

Postby Ectorr » Thu 24 Mar 2016, 01:14

May Gopol from french realms?

Eonkshu
Citoyen

Postby Eonkshu » Fri 25 Mar 2016, 00:30

Oh, there are a lot :) First, +1 to both people from the 1st post, Deva and Aknoth, and also to Nina, Fresi, Tree_angry and Cadyenie for awesome and very helpful info (I'm pretty sure I'll recall more names :)), and to Valkyrie for saving important info from the now dead source.
And again to Deva, and to Hunter for helping with figuring out better prices for various items - I'm not too passionate about bying everything for exactly the right price, but a certain guideline is often appreciated.
To Woody and the other people from the guild - called Masters of Jotun if I'm not mistaken - for paving the road into hard to reach areas of TS and spreading rare mats.
And more out of my limited in-game observation, Neku, lizynew, Hunter and Baroth - for serious help to new people, I know that there are much more people helping a lot, just from what I've seen for sure (haven't puposefully observed who does this, but recall seeing a lot of new people helped in the chat, and some happens out of chat of course) by now.
And again to Valkyrie, for the very interesting list of ideas, I understand might not be implemented, but having useful potential stuff listed like this may give the devs some good options.

Return to “Ideas”