Lost storys

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Lost storys

Postby Morlop » Thu 31 Mar 2016, 17:41

So don't know what the opinion of other players is on that -> that's why I post here :lol:
I am usually very driven to move forward in quests and stuff.. so sometimes I kind of only skim questtext and the story surrounding it (Yeah I know my faught) and I wouldn't say this has lots of priority (I'd much rather have new content ;) ) but sometimes I think it's is really a pitty that I skimmed over that beautiful story and background info of some NPC's....
The Idea:
Some way to reread the Storyline, possibly an Ingame Storybook (kind of like diary for the character) or I think some sort of Forum posts with backgraound storiey to Myriaden and its citicens...

In some ways Therian saga feels like an Adventures book and I forgot the adventure it was about :roll:

Naelline
Coordinateur
Realm: -

Re: Lost storys

Postby Naelline » Thu 31 Mar 2016, 17:53

Hi :)

Testers and other Virtys helpers asked it months ago... It's in the Virtys Team list nammed "if we have no emergency" (or something like that). Something like a diary, with the main quest line, and pages fort the other quests, pages with some "important" dates like ... don't know the English for that, in French it's "Hauts Faits" (kill 1x boss, kill it 20x, be level 10/20/30/40/50 in skills etc).

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Re: Lost storys

Postby Morlop » Thu 31 Mar 2016, 18:08

nice, thanks for the answer ;D

Return to “Ideas”