friends list ideas

plantice
Traducteur
Realm: Fauconnia

friends list ideas

Postby plantice » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 18:18

Hello it's that time again,

So Plant has got some more ideas and here to brain dump.

So the social features of the game are a bit lacking imo. Here is a list of things that I have come up with and/or heard other people ask for (don't remember who but I will mark it)

• Guild members and friends should be a different color in global chat (heard this one from a guildie)
  • When in a guild, show who is on at the time. I don't want to have to friend everyone in the guild just to see that they are on.
  • Link all player's characters (on the same account) to one friend. With all the alts people have it makes it tough to remember them all, can we get a single account like guild wars. (this one would be tough)
  • Notes in the friend section. Have you ever wondered why people are on your friends list? I would love a section to write notes on how we met or why they are in my friends list.
  • This one would be for the new unity changes. It would be nice if we could get an instant messager (alot like the chat) but have it persistent. Going on the same vein, it could have alerts so that people like me that play at work :roll: could get alerts when people needed something from us rather than having to keep the window open.

Update 8/5/2016
  • Chat channels that can only be accessed via invite (credit:Richard_L)
  • Persistent guild fourms for planning and chatting (credit: B-dubs/ Body W)

I am sure I will have more ideas and will post them here as an update. Let me know what you think and maybe you got your own ideas?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss Cat says, "Ya I'm going to need you to get back to work"

Yushi
Emperator

Re: friends list ideas

Postby Yushi » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 18:38

I like every single one of these.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

plantice
Traducteur

Postby plantice » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 19:15

Yushi wrote:
I like every single one of these.

Why thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss Cat says, "Ya I'm going to need you to get back to work"

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 19:24

*All thumbs up*
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Return to “Ideas”