Companion Locating / Companion plus-minus

Lathena
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Companion Locating / Companion plus-minus

Postby Lathena » Tue 12 Jan 2016, 04:48

I would like some kind of button that opens a window that lists all of your companions.
It would be in some table that lists the name of the companion, and the location.
It could be sort-able by name or by location. There have been numerous times that I am looking for one of my companions and forgot where I left them. Or even I THINK I recruited a companion, but I can not find them... leads me to believe that I remembered wrong. This would save a lot of time.

A book of known recipes.

Lathena

Neku
Bourlingueur

Re: More Ideas

Postby Neku » Tue 12 Jan 2016, 19:30

I have the same issue as well. Hope they could make companions contact lists.

Lathena
Défricheur

Postby Lathena » Wed 13 Jan 2016, 20:53

Another nice thing would be to see the +3 to -3 next to companion base stats, so that we would know if we need to balm them.
I know it is not a big deal most of the time, but the Hydra Island companions are not listed in GG, and neither are quest related ones like gaspard, mister golem, cerry, rowan, yraen...

maybe something like this.

Laborer
Archeology 12 12++ [bar that fills up] 27++
Carpentry 8 8-- [bar that fills up] 23--
Extracting 10 10 [bar that fills up] 25

Since T1s can only do +-2. This would be a quick tool to help us. If there is no - or +, then it is at 0.

bonob
Citoyen

Postby bonob » Thu 11 Feb 2016, 15:58

I have been struggling with finding comps, half-remembering that I should have this one or that one somewhere.
A list of comps per concession would be awesome (with easy access to courier features naturally.)

Besides, I would suggest to the OP to change the title of this thread, "More Ideas" is not really convenient to find the topic and understand what this is about. Split if needed, since there is more than one suggestion (2 in the original post, 1 further below.)
Sustain your attention. Boar slashed, run ruined..

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Thu 11 Feb 2016, 16:16

Another banging idea... I can't tell u the amount of times I've gone from concession to concession looking for a companion :D
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Thu 11 Feb 2016, 16:33

Come out Come out wherever you are :lol: Dude you need to keep better track of your friends :D
I think it's already pretty convenient that you don't have to walk over to each concession to check who is there at the moment -> Now that would be annoying :!:
Not that this isn't something that might be nice to have... but if it's up to me I'd rather have Virtys working on new content XD

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Thu 11 Feb 2016, 19:09

Morlop wrote:Come out Come out wherever you are :lol: Dude you need to keep better track of your friends :D

Thankyou for the 'helpful' advice. When you have been playing for 2+ years, I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether this is a good idea or not. :P

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Thu 11 Feb 2016, 19:13

You know I meant this jokingly... maybe that wasn't clear enough... I already said this would be nice to have. It's just that I personally have more of a graving for new stuff and new territories and rather have developers working on that. No intention to offend you :shock:

By the way: I have my friends pretty organized :D, workers tend to stay at there workplaces and most of the others are stuffed in one place for when I need them, only need max 5min to get there from pretty much anywhere -> Yeah it's kind of getting growded there though

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Thu 11 Feb 2016, 20:14

Ok ok you're forgiven... :P

If you read any of my posts... I've been screaming for new content for around a year now!! :D

I just saw this post and thought 'Hey that's an awesome idea, boy I wish I had that sometimes' But if the choice was that or new content... i'd ofc be all over the new stuff... all day long.

Lathena
Défricheur

Re: Companion Locating / Companion plus-minus

Postby Lathena » Fri 12 Feb 2016, 16:28

Changed the title, hopefully easier to find.
The second idea is kind of moot, since there is the Therian Sim that has a list of all companions and their base stats... but it would be nice to have that in the game.

New content takes priority for me as well. :D

Dweezil
Défricheur

Re: Companion Locating / Companion plus-minus

Postby Dweezil » Sun 11 Dec 2016, 14:50

Hi,
I just sugested this same idea on the chat today when someone pointed me out there allready is a thread about this item on the forum, found it :)
I was thinking it could be something like in the guild menu, with tabs.
One tab for all your concessions (instead of domains) with concession name, region, and a locate button.
another tab with all your companions (instead of guild members), their current location, and a locate button.
It would certainly be nice if there is a sort option in the companion tab.

Like some other players mentioned earlier, I love this game and appriciate it you guys are working on new content, which is for me more important than this idea. But when you have some time to spare (hehehe) it would be a very nice improvement of the game.

Return to “Ideas”