Важные различия / Important differences

Ksander
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Важные различия / Important differences

Postby Ksander » Sun 16 Jul 2017, 09:05

Good day. I want to raise a topic that, if implemented, have the potential to visually transform the world players Therian Saga.

The idea of the first - each Guild should have its own coat of Arms. How can the impersonal! In Therian Saga is a sufficient number of successful (and rich) guilds worthy of the title of Nobility! But not about the title of the speech, namely the coat of Arms, which is both the motto and badge of Honor! The Guild now? In most cases, meeting the players, slowly realizing the goals of the developers for personal gain. But there are other Guild whose name is written with a capital Letter - I'm in one of those and proud of it! Consider the emblem of the Guild will be recognized and honored!

Thought the second down with the monotony of the armour! For anybody not a secret that the best in Therian Saga armor - this armor knight. In this regard, there is an imbalance in the professions, it makes sense to become someone other than the blacksmith, if only they produced armor is the best of the best? Of course, this armor you can buy or get from friends in the Guild - but tell me, is logical if the herbalist in knightly armor? How do you imagine yourself encased in armor of the hunter? No, it is not possible to play the role of single character. We need competition in armor - why is it among the best masters there?

The third idea (arising from the second) - once a Hero high enough pumped his specialty and is able to take his best tool is his specialty, coordinating their actions with the foreman, you need the quest to find a rare scroll that will give the ability to produce armor that is the master of this specialty! In the end the master of the wood to create Wooden armor with high defense, master the design melted Glass armor, and the master of science will create a futuristic Mechanical armor!

The idea of the fourth (combining all) - consider it necessary, in the presence of the Emblem of the Guild, the ability to put it on cloaks and breastplates. Leave the moment without comment, because they consider it unnecessary. Just turn on the imagination.

P. S. I would Like to see additional pay items in store, namely a Big mug of tea, giving you the opportunity to skip an hour wait time, and the Tent of the traveler for the extraction of mineral and plants in the dungeon

/Translation using online translator/

-----------------
Доброго дня. Хочу поднять тему, которая, при реализации, способно визуально преобразить мир игроков Therian Saga.

Мысль первая - каждая гильдия должна иметь свой собственный Герб. Сколько можно безличия! В Therian Saga достаточное количество преуспевающих (и богатых) гильдий, достойных звания Дворянства! Но не о звании речь, а именно о Гербе, который является одновременно девизом и знаком Чести! Что Гильдия сейчас? В большинстве случаев собрание игроков, вяло реализующие цели, поставленные разработчиками для личного обогащения. Но есть и другие Гильдии, имя которых пишется с большой Буквы - я состою в одной из таковых и горжусь этим! Считаю, Герб гильдий будет узнаваем и почитаем!

Мысль вторая - долой однообразие доспеха! Ни для кого не секрет, что лучший в Therian Saga доспех - это доспех рыцаря. В связи с этим происходит дисбаланс в специальностях - смысл становиться кем-то кроме кузнеца, если только производимый им доспех будет лучшим из лучших? Конечно, данный доспех можно купить или получить от друзей по гильдии - но скажите мне, логичен ли травник в рыцарском доспехе? Как вы представляете себе закованного в латы охотника? Нет, однозначно нет возможности отыграть роль взятого персонажа по полной! Нужна конкуренция в доспехах - почему ее среди лучших мастеров нет?

Мысль третья (вытекающая из второй) - после того, как Герой достаточно высоко прокачал свою специальность и способен взять в руки лучший инструмент своей специальности, согласуя свои действия с бригадиром, нужен квест на поиск раритетного свитка, который даст возможность изготовить доспех именно мастера данной специальности! В итоге мастер деревообработки сможет создать Деревянный доспех с высокими показателями защиты, мастер дизайне выплавит Стеклянный доспех, а мастер науки создаст Механический футуристический доспех!

Мысль четвертая (объединяющая все) - считаю необходимым, при наличии Герба гильдии, возможность наносить его на плащи и кирасы. Оставлю данный момент без комментария, так как считаю его излишним. Просто включите фантазию.

P.S. Хотелось бы видеть дополнительные платные вещи в магазине, а именно Большая кружка чая, дающая возможность пропускать час времени ожидания и Палатку путника для добычи минерала и растений в подземелье

ByMe
Bourlingueur
Realm: -

Re: Важные различия / Important differences

Postby ByMe » Sun 16 Jul 2017, 10:31

and the master of science will create a futuristic Mechanical armor!

I even know how it will look like.

russian bear
Défricheur
Realm: Filgar

Postby russian bear » Mon 17 Jul 2017, 12:33

Ты до сих пор веришь, что разработчикам не плевать на различного рода предложения? ))

Ты все толково изложил, но сколько уже было предложено, а до сих пор даже по "обещалкам" заявленным (типа питомцев) ничего не сделано...

P.S. Я просто оставлю это здесь:

Если такую мелочь исправить трудно, то чего уж говорить о такой глобальной доработке игры)

Ksander
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Ksander » Wed 19 Jul 2017, 08:23

I remember a poll of players conducted among the Russian-speaking players about the future development of the game and that much was promised by the administration to make. But it is worth considering the point that players are constantly coming into the game and leave it at a time when developers are engaged in the latest update. There are always fresh thoughts, new ideas. And this is in any case impossible to give up. Evolution is what makes to follow a process without taking your eyes. And this I would like to see this game.

------------------------------------------------

Я прекрасно помню опрос игроков, проводимый среди русскоязычного части игроков касательно будущего развития игры и то, что многое обещано администрацией сделать. Но стоит учитывать тот момент, что игроки постоянно прибывают в игру и уходят из нее в то время, когда разработчики занимаются свежим обновлением. Всегда есть свежие мысли, новые идеи. И от этого ни в коем случае нельзя отказываться. Эволюция это то, что заставляет следить за процессом не отрывая глаз. И именно такой мне хотелось бы видеть данную игру.

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Realm: Tortolion

Postby Tiny Hippo » Wed 19 Jul 2017, 11:05

Ksander wrote: Evolution is what makes to follow a process without taking your eyes. And this I would like to see this game.
------------------------------------------------
Эволюция это то, что заставляет следить за процессом не отрывая глаз. И именно такой мне хотелось бы видеть данную игру.

I would say its not an evolution, this situation close to historical processes when some cultures rise, fade out and then pass away.
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

Return to “Ideas”