Shared profession chest for BC

essif
Défricheur
Realm: -

Shared profession chest for BC

Postby essif » Tue 25 Jul 2017, 10:29

I just came back to this game after a long hiatus.

I really like the profession chests and the shared home. A shared profession chest for characters on one account (for BC like the shared home), would imo be a great addition as well.

I believe it should be fine balance wise, as we already have carrier contracts for BC.

Horatio
Emperator
Realm: Alchimideon

Re: Shared profession chest for BC

Postby Horatio » Wed 26 Jul 2017, 04:25

Shared stock at shared home would be great too :mrgreen:
Nous sommes près du but ^^

Balok
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Balok » Wed 26 Jul 2017, 16:01

A shared profession chest would be an upgrade I'd pay for. However, it would have to be expensive, as it would likely significantly cut into the courier contract revenue stream.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Dorrinda
Citoyen

Postby Dorrinda » Thu 27 Jul 2017, 06:31

I also like the idea of shared professional chests,

To take this idea further I would be willing to pay for alts on the same account to have the ability to deposit and with draw from storage in shared homes and/or to have their own tab in shared home storage. which you would pay for with bcs.

Balok
Bâtisseur

Postby Balok » Thu 27 Jul 2017, 16:39

Dorrinda wrote:To take this idea further I would be willing to pay for alts on the same account to have the ability to deposit and with draw from storage in shared homes and/or to have their own tab in shared home storage. which you would pay for with bcs.

I actually think this should be included in shared homes, considering that they cost 200BC. Or, they should drop the cost to 100BC and leave them with the set of features they have now. YMMV.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Dorrinda
Citoyen

Postby Dorrinda » Thu 27 Jul 2017, 22:12

Balok wrote:
Dorrinda wrote:To take this idea further I would be willing to pay for alts on the same account to have the ability to deposit and with draw from storage in shared homes and/or to have their own tab in shared home storage. which you would pay for with bcs.

I actually think this should be included in shared homes, considering that they cost 200BC. Or, they should drop the cost to 100BC and leave them with the set of features they have now. YMMV.

I agree it should be included in the price, but if the only way to get it is by paying for it will take it. Maybe they could give us at least storage for one alt for free

Return to “Ideas”