Please update Sheesal-Al / Agreement trades

Woody
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Please update Sheesal-Al / Agreement trades

Postby Woody » Tue 15 Aug 2017, 08:12

Dear Devs,

1. In your next update can you please update Shesel Al to be able to buy EVERYTHING like it says she can when you pay BC for her.

Currently my bags are overloaded with Feeds ( you can sell her balms, but not feeds ), Poisons made for levelling (some are 30+ gold due to mats ) and Membranes also used for levelling. Both are greyed out on either of her choices.

2. Can you implement in a future update some way of either selling OR trading ( in some sort of stock exchange ) Agreements and Favors?
My commerce toon currently has over 45,000 regular agreements. Some sort of highly weighted trading system with time cost and/or monetry cost to swap agreements for other types could be beneficial. I realise there's a LOT of combinations there, so they could be localised, i.e. Go to Maliken Harbour trade district and trade non naval agreements for naval agreements. 20 - 1, or whatever you think is fair.

thanks
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Neku
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Please update Sheesal-Al / Agreement trades

Postby Neku » Tue 15 Aug 2017, 15:47

Great Suggestion! I love both the suggestions

Tuf
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Re: Please update Sheesal-Al / Agreement trades

Postby Tuf » Wed 22 Nov 2017, 14:20

Add 2 Sheesal-Al ability to sell all drops (weapons/clothes that are not crafted via player) at 1 click

Return to “Ideas”