Two quality of life improvements I'd like to see. *corrected*

Methabroax
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Two quality of life improvements I'd like to see. *corrected*

Postby Methabroax » Tue 21 Nov 2017, 20:51

I would very much like a list of recipes I have unlocked. With multiple characters, I can't keep track of who has learned what recipe all the time. Put it with the achievements.

Second is a chest for wings. Crafting is such an integral part of the game. It would be nice to be able to display our wing achievements to our friends. It could work like the crafting chest, but only for wingss.

I really enjoy the game, keep up the good work.

*edit, wings*

Balok
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Two quality of life improvements I'd like to see. *corrected*

Postby Balok » Wed 22 Nov 2017, 19:00

Both excellent ideas.

I'd like to add three requests:

1) A way to list companions and which concessions they are in.

2) A way to look at a concession to see what its facilities are without having to queue travel to it. This is particularly a problem during transports, when you *cannot* queue travel to it.

3) If you're in a place that has a mailbox, it should be possible to use that mailbox even if you have queued travel to another location.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

angryplayer
Citoyen
Realm: -

Postby angryplayer » Thu 23 Nov 2017, 00:11

I highly doubt these will ever be implemented, but i would love to see guild raids, guild territory wars for land, and the guild who holds certain land gets a bonus there that could give reduced time for tasks or bonuses to drops i.e +more dead bodies hunting there, etc. Also, would be cool to be able to pvp in endgame dungeouns and have the winner get material drops and/or gold from the loser. for the latter to happen there would need to be a dungeoun with drops high enough to fight over though.

Melindra
Bourlingueur

Postby Melindra » Thu 23 Nov 2017, 04:03

angryplayer wrote:I highly doubt these will ever be implemented, but i would love to see guild raids, guild territory wars for land, and the guild who holds certain land gets a bonus there that could give reduced time for tasks or bonuses to drops i.e +more dead bodies hunting there, etc. Also, would be cool to be able to pvp in endgame dungeouns and have the winner get material drops and/or gold from the loser. for the latter to happen there would need to be a dungeoun with drops high enough to fight over though.

Their suggestions are much more likely to get implemented than yours. :lol:
You describe a completely different game environment than they have cultivated. I'm not quite sure what you are thinking. :? If you want a pvp game, go play a pvp game. There are plenty out there. :) This is a game for relaxation and cooperation with friends.

J_S
Citoyen

Postby J_S » Thu 23 Nov 2017, 08:35

Dear Devs,

Please add a hippo landing site in the Grimaldaz.

DypukUa
Citoyen

Postby DypukUa » Thu 23 Nov 2017, 09:05

Полетов очень не хватает, а топать более 10 минут... совсем не хорошо

-----------------------------------

Flights are very scarce, and stomp for more than 10 minutes ... not at all good

Balok
Bâtisseur

Postby Balok » Thu 23 Nov 2017, 15:17

angryplayer wrote:I highly doubt these will ever be implemented, but i would love to see guild raids, guild territory wars for land, and the guild who holds certain land gets a bonus there that could give reduced time for tasks or bonuses to drops i.e +more dead bodies hunting there, etc. Also, would be cool to be able to pvp in endgame dungeouns and have the winner get material drops and/or gold from the loser. for the latter to happen there would need to be a dungeoun with drops high enough to fight over though.

I wouldn't hold my breath: this would change the game rather substantially and would involve a great deal of design and implementation effort for an uncertain payoff.

The sort of player who likes the kind of game you describe is different from the sort of player who likes TherianSim the way it is now. So players (including me) would leave, and they would then have to advertise extensively to attract new players of the sort who like that type of game. Such players exist, but building up a base of players essentially from scratch would be a challenge.

Hardsun
Bourlingueur

Postby Hardsun » Thu 23 Nov 2017, 16:10

Land PVP were discussed long long time ago. But it was more like grand strategy/land domination building forts, armies useing those unused skills like investigation (might be just players dreams and devs actually had other means for those skills)... itc instead of bashing each other arena-style.
Problem is with current shop/speed ups pvp have nothing to do here and would be pure P2W.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Thu 23 Nov 2017, 16:49

Balok wrote: So players (including me) would leave,

I would also probably leave with such "pvp / steal updates" ;)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby NightCroucher » Fri 24 Nov 2017, 12:38

First suggestions will be possible to solve with my additional utility.
About all that PVP stuff: there is a way, that was used in EVE: some areas are safe and filled with PVE content (current territories like Hawkoria etc), and others for free PVP on great scale (some new territories in saga)

Hardsun
Bourlingueur

Postby Hardsun » Sat 25 Nov 2017, 17:29

I would like to have more then 200 items in buy orders ... setting up firewood oders is pain :D
Can we have that limit rised to mmm 1000 may be ?

Another thing - can we have colors be somehow usefull, so it wont be used only by bored vets ?
Like slight boost to land skills or reputation from dyes - may be same color set bonus or even something else players might not even think about but devs might have it in their heads ? ;)
Nothing gamebreaking but its nice when every thing in game has some actual ingame meaning, not just decorative (i like decorative part, but ...)

Cosette
Citoyen

Postby Cosette » Wed 13 Dec 2017, 17:04

I would like to see the following added which would greatly enhance my enjoyment of the game-

-- The ability to save a list of character names in the email UI that I can click and auto fill the "Send" field.

-- The ability to have ALL characters on one account share the same money and currency pool in a Shared UI, so I do not have to mail money to my alts every few days.

Thank you ahead of time for this if you do it

swann88
Traducteur

Postby swann88 » Thu 14 Dec 2017, 03:22

your doing it wrong :shock:
alts should be mailing money to your main :lol:

Balok
Bâtisseur

Postby Balok » Fri 05 Jan 2018, 20:04

On the Domains tab of the Guild window, how about listing the skills available at each of the guild domains? This would enormously useful for helping find where to go when you need to do something. A similar idea for private and shared homes would also be welcome, at least by me. And it probably isn't that difficult to do.

Return to “Ideas”