Quality of Life ideas

Methabroax
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Quality of Life ideas

Postby Methabroax » Sun 11 Feb 2018, 15:06

Quality of Life improvements I would like to see.
1) A bag/tab/section for storing wings. Wings are a big part of the game, and having them feel like clutter in the bag is not pleasing.
2) Let shared concessions (bought with BC) share storage between alts. For $7 USD per concession, it would be a nice feature to have storage at a concession behave the way guild storage does, accessible by all characters on an account.
3) Let logs be cut into firewood. Lucantor is starved for players, and Rhumbular materials (especially firewood) are difficult. It also feels sensible to be able to make firewood out of logs.

Methabroax
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Re: Quality of Life ideas

Postby Methabroax » Mon 12 Feb 2018, 16:59

Wing storage could be added to the crafting chest. There is even room for it to the right of Science. The storage chest has for science is 7 rows with 14 cells, more than enough room for every wing in the game.

Balok
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Balok » Thu 15 Feb 2018, 16:19

I would agree with (2) but believe that since a shared home already costs 200 BC, this feature should be included with it.

I'd like them to fix the bug where sometimes raw materials can be in the crafting chest, and sometimes they must be in the bag, before you can use them with a skill. The big example is identifying artifacts. TS can't find them in your crafting chest. Another example is any quest ever; they all seem to need the mats in your bag. Why???
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 15 Feb 2018, 20:13

Balok wrote:I'd like them to fix the bug where sometimes raw materials can be in the crafting chest, and sometimes they must be in the bag, before you can use them with a skill. The big example is identifying artifacts. TS can't find them in your crafting chest. Another example is any quest ever; they all seem to need the mats in your bag. Why???

It is not "sometimes", all tasks with recipes can take from chest, while all recipe-less and quests - can not. It's because that chest is not just another bag, items there are counted and stored in a different way, common to recipe handling.
It does not mean, that it is not possible to change this behavior. It means, that it will take some work to do so.

Balok
Bâtisseur

Postby Balok » Thu 22 Mar 2018, 20:24

NightCroucher wrote:It is not "sometimes", all tasks with recipes can take from chest, while all recipe-less and quests - can not. It's because that chest is not just another bag, items there are counted and stored in a different way, common to recipe handling.
It does not mean, that it is not possible to change this behavior. It means, that it will take some work to do so.

Ah. Thanks.

I'd still like to advocate for this to change, but if it's a big job, that changes things a bit. I thought it was some kind of bug.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Hardsun
Bourlingueur

Postby Hardsun » Fri 23 Mar 2018, 15:30

1) Additional prof chest for keys ... you know the longer i look at pile of those rusty key the more i want it sorted out :lol:
2) Longer guild logs
3) Ability to sort guild member list by name itc. Would say guild UI could use some improved usability and options.
4) Extra screen with concessions listed and companions stored there, with "search" option please. Bcse sometimes its becoming a pain looking for specific companion trough all concessions holds.

5) And last but not least - make professional chests accessible by any character on account. Mailing items between my guys is :(
Also that makes premium accounts with several characters on it more desired over several separate accounts.

Return to “Ideas”