Surprise Deal Idea Once Again!

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Surprise Deal Idea Once Again!

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sat 30 Mar 2019, 06:45

I have requested it before and I cannot emphasize it enough, I would like to request including Courier Contracts into future deals. I have already bought well over 1000 total but if they were on sale I'd happily purchase thousands more. I find it very silly that this has not yet happened when a lot of the community would support it (whats left of the community anyways).

For example, I have just purchased some BC and I personally would have purchased at LEAST 1/3rd more if this deal applied. While deals are not mandated nor are they required I feel it is in everyone best interest. Happy customers = more money I would imagine.

Ofcourse do as you will but if your goal is to make more money and make the community more happy this might be one easier path to doing so.

Thanks,
Laerities
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Cadphael
Emperator
Realm: Lanfar

Re: Surprise Deal Idea Once Again!

Postby Cadphael » Sat 30 Mar 2019, 18:22

Seconded!

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Surprise Deal Idea Once Again!

Postby Cloudigger » Sat 30 Mar 2019, 19:14

Laerities/Volund wrote:I have requested it before and I cannot emphasize it enough, I would like to request including Courier Contracts into future deals. I have already bought well over 1000 total but if they were on sale I'd happily purchase thousands more. I find it very silly that this has not yet happened when a lot of the community would support it (whats left of the community anyways).

For example, I have just purchased some BC and I personally would have purchased at LEAST 1/3rd more if this deal applied. While deals are not mandated nor are they required I feel it is in everyone best interest. Happy customers = more money I would imagine.

Ofcourse do as you will but if your goal is to make more money and make the community more happy this might be one easier path to doing so.

Thanks,
Laerities

We can't do that. We can only reduce the price of one item and it can't go lower than one crown by item.

Return to “Ideas”