WTS/WTT Full Huberian Simalian Set

Richard_Board
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

WTS/WTT Full Huberian Simalian Set

Postby Richard_Board » Thu 17 Mar 2016, 22:58

Hi Guys and Gals
I am selling a full Simalian Huberian Set or trading it for the Huberian it took to make it.

They are are Exceptional in Quality and have been made using Ancient Bone Trims

To Buy in Gold i would like 1.2K and to trade for the Huberian Fabrics it would take 106 Fabs

thanks for reading.

Mail me in game if you are interested 'Richard_L'

Blouse:

Cape:

Tabard:

Skirt:

Pants:

Hat:

Hunter105
Citoyen

Re: WTS/WTT Full Huberian Simalian Set

Postby Hunter105 » Fri 18 Mar 2016, 01:08

I don't see how this is a good deal it only provides a minor bonus to ones stats.. You could make about 4 normal huberian sets with those fabrics and with 1.6k gold you could buy like 3-4 pieces of Wingu clothing.. More if you want to buy the shoes and a hat..

I am only posting this because you said its a good bang for your buck and I don't want people thinking that this is something worth buying.

Now if you want something for appearance then yes this is great because its useful and good looking but in terms of land stats and getting the most bang for your buck in actual ingame effectiveness this is a really bad bang for your buck.

This is my opinion which I think it right on the money.

With that being said if you want to send me like 30g and materials to make you a huberian normal set I will gladly make one for you.

Ectorr
Emperator

Postby Ectorr » Fri 18 Mar 2016, 01:12

Hunter = everything is bad deal, because he is not the one who receive the credit :P

Hunter105
Citoyen

Postby Hunter105 » Fri 18 Mar 2016, 01:27

Heheh not EVERYTHING but many crafted goods are worth less than their raw material prices because of the options available with them. Now sure wingu is another story because how many people can craft wingu and are currently active in the game? Now who can make Huberian Haute? Pretty much 2 of my characters and anyone able to get a fashion house.

Its just not efficient to make one thing that is only a few higher when you will end up having to upgrade that clothing into Wingu.. You mine as well just buy mostly wingu and settle with some OK pieces of normal Huberian.. Since that set will be outdated quickly.

Unless this ofcourse cosmetic..

Valerian
Emperator

Postby Valerian » Fri 18 Mar 2016, 02:08

Hunter105 wrote:With that being said if you want to send me like 30g and materials to make you a huberian normal set I will gladly make one for you.

10g/hour charge for making regular huberian clothes? This thread is full of bad deals :P

Hunter105
Citoyen

Postby Hunter105 » Fri 18 Mar 2016, 02:17

If you want Valerian I will trade you anything I craft for just 80% of the fabric cost.. Hell I can level up my alt constantly.. Think about it, this is a serious offer. I will have quite a few imperial tunics to trade you.

Note: Haven't made them yet because I am gathering the materials still.

Hunter105
Citoyen

Postby Hunter105 » Fri 18 Mar 2016, 02:21

Let the record show I never said it was a bad deal, never did I say bad. I was just emphasizing it is not a great bang for your buck. Bang for your buck implies efficient and an all around good deal...

Richard_Board
Citoyen

Postby Richard_Board » Fri 18 Mar 2016, 14:30

Closed
Sold

Return to “Lanfar”