So, final tally is 8 kills over 140 attempts, or exactly 5%. Woody lent me his beak, so I owe him big time
yeah and the interest in 1 beak / week.
in all seriousness tho 5% that's baaaaaad. And with no way of lessening that ratio without one or more of these things
• New companion(s) that is/tougher are tougher or at least as tankable as Skele... but with managable ferocity or the other one.
• Better ring / plane / companion in woodworking so we can make a bow that's better than what we've had for over a year. lol
• Better armour. Runic or whatever... so u can tank a few more hits. doesn't even have to be a massive jump up like harnois was to plate
• An even tougher pierce def mob... so we can get past 100/100. Although I don't forsee getting any skill past 100 ever being doable
• New substances / plants / bones to get poisons above 5. I don't even make the demonic ones seeing as the bones are a pita to get.
• Elicard that is relistically ( although could be in super high land location or silly low % like 0 ) so we can make better tools / better bow etc
Now onto Elicard. Im not even sure it does drop from the Owl. At a best 5% kill rate and 1% ( total guess ) drop ratio from owl loot. You could spend the rest of your life trying to get 1 plank and never get there. Now I understand the devs don't want to release it to the masses ( or even if it does drop from owl ) yet, but lets say it does drop... and let's say someone kills the owl 1000 times over the next year... and lets say they do 10 planks and make a bookcase. Well that's a total gamechanger. And to have something that epic accessable but only to the few / one who's willing to grind grind grind beyond any normal expected amount in an online game is kind of ridiculous
. Said player would have TOTAL control of the market and could bleed the small (and shrinking) playerbase dry.
runs off to fight the Owl again... heheh