Owl is Dead

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby gibsont01 » Wed 01 Jun 2016, 14:43

kaminoki wrote:
To get 88 / 88 slash defence you can get a buddy to smash your face in, in Hawk normal arena. With a 83 boar. Although I'm not sure you want super high slash defence.... As I stopped at 88 / 85 and am having trouble swinging the owl over to hit me with slash due to high slash def and only 88 / 78 pierce def. You might want to just train pierce and leave slash alone. Using the new astrishield with high pierce def to help swing it to slash.

why not your opponnent ?
after trying to up against wm my op is 85 with potion


it's 85 effective or is your hero's pierce offense 85/85? If it's 85 effective, that's not bad but if you want to kill the owl you need to get your effective pierce to 86 or 87 so you can apply a offensive poison.

kaminoki
Bourlingueur
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu 14 Jan 2016, 23:13
Realm: Agonedus

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby kaminoki » Wed 01 Jun 2016, 16:45

in order tu up dp in arena figth agains another player who have 85 op

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby gibsont01 » Thu 02 Jun 2016, 01:49

Killed owl again. Here is the loot.

Owl 2.PNG
Owl 2.PNG (34.52 KiB) Viewed 9212 times

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby gibsont01 » Thu 02 Jun 2016, 21:03

Got him again today.
owl3.PNG
owl3.PNG (27.86 KiB) Viewed 9144 times

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby gibsont01 » Thu 02 Jun 2016, 21:36

Here are the scale boots and scale arms
Scale Boots 1.PNG
Scale Boots 1.PNG (46.08 KiB) Viewed 9137 times

Scale arms 1.PNG
Scale arms 1.PNG (23.32 KiB) Viewed 9137 times

User avatar
Morlop
Animateur
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 15:22
Realm: Filgar

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Morlop » Fri 03 Jun 2016, 03:41

not too bad for the booths but other armorpieces are as I suspected only in the fifties.... a bit disappointing I would say considering the effort to get there...

User avatar
Neku
Bourlingueur
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed 06 Jan 2016, 04:57
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Neku » Fri 03 Jun 2016, 04:54

The boots is awesome! :o
But the armor is a bit.... :shock:

User avatar
Morlop
Animateur
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 15:22
Realm: Filgar

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Morlop » Fri 17 Jun 2016, 19:19

so.. I hope this is still considered as some of an accomplishment :D

Image

very nervcracking btw
Image


OWL is death on German Server Alchimideon :D

Now I want those booths.. but.. Oh well

User avatar
Stormi
Emperator
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun 17 Jan 2016, 20:50
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Stormi » Fri 17 Jun 2016, 19:25

Good job on the Owl kill on the German server. :-)

User avatar
Morlop
Animateur
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 15:22
Realm: Filgar

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Morlop » Sun 19 Jun 2016, 22:40

[wow seriously????

Image

and yes I died :cry:

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby gibsont01 » Mon 20 Jun 2016, 03:55

Mission Accomplished!
boots (1).PNG
boots (1).PNG (36.3 KiB) Viewed 8880 times

boots full (1).PNG
boots full (1).PNG (19.75 KiB) Viewed 8880 times

User avatar
Lifewarden
Bâtisseur
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon 11 Jan 2016, 16:43
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Lifewarden » Mon 20 Jun 2016, 06:09

wow! that's at least 9 victories huh? :D GZ Meru ^^

User avatar
Morlop
Animateur
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon 04 Jan 2016, 15:22
Realm: Filgar

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Morlop » Mon 20 Jun 2016, 08:43

gz looking good :D

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby gibsont01 » Tue 21 Jun 2016, 19:25

So, final tally is 8 kills over 140 attempts, or exactly 5%. Woody lent me his beak, so I owe him big time :D

User avatar
Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun 10 Apr 2016, 20:24
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Laerities/Volund » Tue 21 Jun 2016, 20:14

Pretty dang good boots!! Now go cut me some elicard ;) ;)
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Patrope
Bourlingueur
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu 07 Jan 2016, 01:48
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Patrope » Tue 21 Jun 2016, 20:28

Wow, that's not easy! But the boots are sweet.

If I ever got that far, I'd be tempted to make a helm. The scale helms look great but the stats on all the regular ones are just too low.

User avatar
Woody
Emperator
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri 08 Jan 2016, 16:02
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Woody » Tue 21 Jun 2016, 21:30

gibsont01 wrote:So, final tally is 8 kills over 140 attempts, or exactly 5%. Woody lent me his beak, so I owe him big time :D


yeah and the interest in 1 beak / week. :D

in all seriousness tho 5% that's baaaaaad. And with no way of lessening that ratio without one or more of these things

• New companion(s) that is/tougher are tougher or at least as tankable as Skele... but with managable ferocity or the other one.
• Better ring / plane / companion in woodworking so we can make a bow that's better than what we've had for over a year. lol
• Better armour. Runic or whatever... so u can tank a few more hits. doesn't even have to be a massive jump up like harnois was to plate
• An even tougher pierce def mob... so we can get past 100/100. Although I don't forsee getting any skill past 100 ever being doable
• New substances / plants / bones to get poisons above 5. I don't even make the demonic ones seeing as the bones are a pita to get.
• Elicard that is relistically ( although could be in super high land location or silly low % like 0 ) so we can make better tools / better bow etc

Now onto Elicard. Im not even sure it does drop from the Owl. At a best 5% kill rate and 1% ( total guess ) drop ratio from owl loot. You could spend the rest of your life trying to get 1 plank and never get there. Now I understand the devs don't want to release it to the masses ( or even if it does drop from owl ) yet, but lets say it does drop... and let's say someone kills the owl 1000 times over the next year... and lets say they do 10 planks and make a bookcase. Well that's a total gamechanger. And to have something that epic accessable but only to the few / one who's willing to grind grind grind beyond any normal expected amount in an online game is kind of ridiculous :). Said player would have TOTAL control of the market and could bleed the small (and shrinking) playerbase dry.

runs off to fight the Owl again... heheh
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

gibsont01
Emperator
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon 18 Jan 2016, 01:05
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby gibsont01 » Tue 21 Jun 2016, 22:05

Woody wrote:
gibsont01 wrote:So, final tally is 8 kills over 140 attempts, or exactly 5%. Woody lent me his beak, so I owe him big time :D


yeah and the interest in 1 beak / week. :D

in all seriousness tho 5% that's baaaaaad. And with no way of lessening that ratio without one or more of these things

• New companion(s) that is/tougher are tougher or at least as tankable as Skele... but with managable ferocity or the other one.
• Better ring / plane / companion in woodworking so we can make a bow that's better than what we've had for over a year. lol
• Better armour. Runic or whatever... so u can tank a few more hits. doesn't even have to be a massive jump up like harnois was to plate
• An even tougher pierce def mob... so we can get past 100/100. Although I don't forsee getting any skill past 100 ever being doable
• New substances / plants / bones to get poisons above 5. I don't even make the demonic ones seeing as the bones are a pita to get.
• Elicard that is relistically ( although could be in super high land location or silly low % like 0 ) so we can make better tools / better bow etc

Now onto Elicard. Im not even sure it does drop from the Owl. At a best 5% kill rate and 1% ( total guess ) drop ratio from owl loot. You could spend the rest of your life trying to get 1 plank and never get there. Now I understand the devs don't want to release it to the masses ( or even if it does drop from owl ) yet, but lets say it does drop... and let's say someone kills the owl 1000 times over the next year... and lets say they do 10 planks and make a bookcase. Well that's a total gamechanger. And to have something that epic accessable but only to the few / one who's willing to grind grind grind beyond any normal expected amount in an online game is kind of ridiculous :). Said player would have TOTAL control of the market and could bleed the small (and shrinking) playerbase dry.

runs off to fight the Owl again... heheh


Have fun killing the owl 1,000 times. I'm worn out from 8 times :P

Valerian
Emperator
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue 19 Jan 2016, 00:47
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Valerian » Wed 22 Jun 2016, 00:28

Woody wrote:Now onto Elicard. Im not even sure it does drop from the Owl. At a best 5% kill rate and 1% ( total guess ) drop ratio from owl loot. You could spend the rest of your life trying to get 1 plank and never get there. Now I understand the devs don't want to release it to the masses ( or even if it does drop from owl ) yet, but lets say it does drop... and let's say someone kills the owl 1000 times over the next year... and lets say they do 10 planks and make a bookcase. Well that's a total gamechanger. And to have something that epic accessable but only to the few / one who's willing to grind grind grind beyond any normal expected amount in an online game is kind of ridiculous :). Said player would have TOTAL control of the market and could bleed the small (and shrinking) playerbase dry.


I'm pretty sure Elicarde was simply added to the game as a sort of "preview" for what could eventually be made. I highly doubt there's a current way of obtaining it. I seem to recall the devs saying as much while on the Norstria test server (not explicitly saying it couldn't be obtained but that it was a preview).

User avatar
Horatio
Emperator
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed 06 Jan 2016, 02:40
Realm: Alchimideon

Re: Owl is Dead

Postby Horatio » Wed 22 Jun 2016, 00:55

Valerian wrote:
I'm pretty sure Elicarde was simply added to the game as a sort of "preview" for what could eventually be made. I highly doubt there's a current way of obtaining it. I seem to recall the devs saying as much while on the Norstria test server (not explicitly saying it couldn't be obtained but that it was a preview).


Like Irandgard Roots were before 1.19 !
We are only missing Woodcutting Legendary Companion.
I don't care paying 20K pearls for him :mrgreen:
Nous sommes près du but ^^


Return to “Lanfar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest