Masters Of Jotun are CLOSED and not picking up the phone.

Woody
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Masters Of Jotun are CLOSED and not picking up the phone.

Postby Woody » Mon 04 Jul 2016, 13:16

Exciting news gang....

This could be YOUR Charlie and the Chocolate Factory moment!!! for behold Masters of Jotun guild recruitment is now OPEN.

Who we are:

If you haven't heard of Masters of Jotun guild, shame on you :P. Here's a quick breakdown.

• Arguably the top guild on Wojtek server currently
• Have ALL the resource gathering sites ( bar x2 which are never really needed but we're making them anyway )
• Have the TOP machines in more than one location
• Have that EPIC mill for cutting volcanite (come on your must have heard of that... I mention it every chance we get :D ). And will most likely make another.
• Have already made all ( currently makeable i.e. minus Tarsq swamp ) Norstria resource gathering sites
• Have all 3 guild arenas
• Have all 4 temples... Forging, Foundry, Woodworking, Engineering, Tanning, Herbalism, Stonecutting plus a secret one in case runic <blah> becomes available. hehe
• Have some other workshops like Hunting, Jewelry, Engineering etc to help you get on the ladder before making the best home buildings
• Have x2 types of mansion for levelling hero leadership. One with Epic Leadership bonus to fast track the process and the other with the standard presence bonus.
• Full of friendly guys & girls with a lively guild chat, and a "If I got it and you need it, I just give it to you... no negotiation needed." Attitude
• A mix of End Game players, mid level players and 1 or 2 mellow 'at my own pace' players

Did I miss anything?

Who we want

• We are looking for 2-3 players to join our crew. Preferably with Norstria access but newbs 2-3 weeks old welcome to apply.
• Be warned this is an END GAME guild, so if you want to go the slow road and get 100% out of the game then this isn't the guild for you.
• MOST importantly we want chatty people. You will be expected to chat in guild chat. You will be expected to have a sense of humour. You will be expected to enjoy the game. :D
• Players who don't have a negative history with any current players
• Players who don't troll or flame global ( I know I know what about current players? some of them are assholes!!! LOL well there's little I can do about that... but it's generally frowned on )
• Alts of players in other guilds trying to sneak in to camp our stuff. Not welcome. See guest spot below. Basically if you don't engage, you get found out very quickly.

How to apply

• Send Bodywomaky a mail INGAME with a brief ( or long ) reason why you wanna join. What you'll get out of it. Add some jokes etc etc
• When we get enough suitable candidates and we've chatted about it. I'll be in touch.
• Runners up might even get conciliatory prizes. :)

How to cement your spot

• Be active ( inactivity for 2 weeks with no prior warning gets ALL members kicked. This is a living guild not a trophy cabinet )
• Be chatty
• Don't be a dick

BONUS: guest spot

In addition to this. I'm offering up one guest spot for any friends of current members to come in and use our facilities. Feel free to email me or your buddy for bookings :)

That's it. I wonder if anyone will apply? or even read this far... :D

Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Yushi
Emperator

Re: OMG!!!! Masters Of Jotun are RECRUITING.

Postby Yushi » Mon 04 Jul 2016, 15:39

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Horatio
Emperator
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Horatio » Tue 05 Jul 2016, 03:50

Hello there. I am one of the END GAME leaders on Teasan, as you can see on some of my posts.
I have one character on Wojtek on which I enjoy the early game.
I built the fighting constructions to improve my character on my spare time.
I would like to have your guest spot :mrgreen:
Nous sommes près du but ^^

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:01

Horatio wrote:Hello there. I am one of the END GAME leaders on Teasan, as you can see on some of my posts.

Woody wrote:In addition to this. I'm offering up one guest spot for any friends of current members to come in and use our facilities. Feel free to email me or your buddy for bookings :)

Perhaps you should try befriending one of us in-game first? :P Guest spot is not permanent, it's a floating temporary thing ;) currently filled.

Horatio
Emperator
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Horatio » Tue 05 Jul 2016, 16:44

Woody wrote:
Horatio wrote:Hello there. I am one of the END GAME leaders on Teasan, as you can see on some of my posts.

Woody wrote:In addition to this. I'm offering up one guest spot for any friends of current members to come in and use our facilities. Feel free to email me or your buddy for bookings :)

Perhaps you should try befriending one of us in-game first? :P Guest spot is not permanent, it's a floating temporary thing ;) currently filled.

You answering me makes you my friend ^^
Nous sommes près du but ^^

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Tue 05 Jul 2016, 17:27

touché :lol:

Sammenator
Citoyen

Postby Sammenator » Tue 05 Jul 2016, 19:54

applied XD
mail from Sammenator

tell me if something went wrong or mail is broken
cause my mailing in game always is a bit wonky when I try to type a longer mail than 10 sentences

Woody
Emperator

Re: Masters Of Jotun are PROCESSING applications

Postby Woody » Tue 05 Jul 2016, 21:21

EDIT: we were looking for 2-3 new recruits, have already recruited 2 and are processing the supprisingly small amout of remaining applications.

So new applications will not be reviewed at this time.

Watch this space for more recruitment news in the future. 8-)

Yushi
Emperator

Re: Masters Of Jotun are CLOSED and not picking up the phone.

Postby Yushi » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 22:11

*keeps posting for no apparent reason*

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 22:18

I'm gonna write something ( hopefully not inflammatory ) here, seeing as Lyncea so kindly linked this post from theirs. :P

I just want to make a few things clear about myself and Masters of Jotun guild... I don't want to start up any more drama, but feel it needs to be said.

• Masters of Jotun is NOT lifewardens old guild. That guild still exists and I was part of it for sometime, when I was noob and just after the dramas that seem to be raging on to this day. MOJ was in fact founded by a long gone player Meorah and was called Veni Vidi Vinci and after he/she quit I was voted in as guild leader by my peers. That was 2 years ago. lol

• As far as I am aware MOJ hasn't done anything to offend anyone else or their guild. Nor do we want to.

• My post in the Cadre post was perhaps unfair as it was a recruitment post. I can see that being perseved as 'the first stone thrown' and for that I am sorry. I accepted Darkshades response ( which I thought was dignified ), and it was 'case closed' in my book. On reflection I should have just mailed Darkshade ingame and just left it at that.

• Lifewarden is my buddy, so labelling me a 'cohort' is correct as we're friends, and work together in making all the epic stuff that we do ( in 2 gulds !! ). I however have not had any dealings good or bad ( up until recently mentioned above ) with any members of Cadre.. other than a few civil conversations in global sometimes. I don't share his crusade... sorry Life but you already knew that. lol

• Please can we just forget it. Life and Lyncea please just accept that the one thing you DO have in common is that you don't like each other. Please leave MOJ out of it. Take it up with Strangers guild lol.

thanks for reading and apologies for sabotaging your thread. If you start a new one I will refrain from commenting on it. Lesson learnt :)

Woody

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Tue 09 Aug 2016, 00:08

They are also experienced and old players..
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Tue 09 Aug 2016, 10:58

Laerities/Volund wrote:They are also experienced and old players..

I'm all sorts of confused by this statement buddy. lol

I'm well aware who everyone is :)

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Tue 09 Aug 2016, 13:55

On your last point saying they have something in Common.. Oh they also like Therian and both seem to take breaks.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Tue 09 Aug 2016, 14:26

Ooooooh my mistake... You're were / are listing things they have in common. :D maybe that could be a whole new thread... 'A road to healing' or something... rofl

Return to “Lanfar”