reorganized my bag

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

reorganized my bag

Postby Yushi » Mon 25 Jul 2016, 23:42

Wanted to include all the gems that went with each favor. I like to keep commonly used items, and also any items I want to keep an eye on my amounts of on the first bag. So, idols/talismans, jewelry, tools, potions, alternate outfit, all for use, and all the agreements & favors and such just to keep an eye on the amounts...

I guess let me know what you think, and feel free to suggest any improvements to it. I suppose you could also post a pic of your bag too.

dang, i'm bored...
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

TheHarvester
Emperator

Re: reorganized my bag

Postby TheHarvester » Tue 26 Jul 2016, 04:48

cool idea Yushi 8-)

My first bag on the left ... with most of the mess ... and the second bag on the right ... with all the wings that a player can have in this game to this point (... and I'm peally proud of that achievement).

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Tue 26 Jul 2016, 16:52

Ok, so... Did all my daily trade-ins today... Was queueing up, and then clicked "deposit all"... Guess what happened... So yeah, back to the drawing board with my first bag... Ellipses... ... ... ... ...
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

muwatalis
Citoyen

Postby muwatalis » Sun 31 Jul 2016, 21:35

heheh...got the 5th bag just for that :D

Return to “Lanfar”